• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what went away after two years?

But we're not really talking about opinions here. We're talking about assertions of fact. An opinion would be something like "Trump's hair is ridiculous." One can agree or disagree, since that's ultimately a matter of taste, and there's no way to establish whether, as a matter of fact, it's ridiculous. By comparison, if I said "70% of poll respondents called Trump's hair ridiculous," that's an assertion of fact. Either there was a poll backing that up, or there wasn't.

Similarly, the Salk polio vaccine did, as a simple matter of verifiable fact, have some bad batches with improperly inactivated viruses (one of my assertions of fact).

So, it strikes me as a cop-out to simply say "I dispute (or 'despute,' for the spelling-impaired) that opinion," when it's not actually an opinion. It's an assertion that something happened, which either did or did not happen.

Which specific authorities say that the 1918 pandemic was caused by vaccination? Please provide particular names.

Anyway, the reality is that premature mortality due to transmissible disease has gone down DRASTICALLY in the era of vaccinations, and in some cases we've completely eliminated some viruses that were once major killers of humans. Smallpox, for example, had been preying on humans since the earliest historical eras, at least. In 18th century Europe, it was killing almost half a million people per year, year after year, generation after generation. Then inoculation came along, with increasingly advanced vaccines, and it was completely eliminated. It's been almost half a century since the last person died of small pox.
I believe that I put '' around opinion- voila 'opinion' - tongue in cheek, as it were.

If you had argued this argument as often as I have and for as many years as I have on line - 'I dispute' is actually quite generous of me 'cos all I actually feel like doing is walk away from this idiocy which traps people into Big Pharma's clutches by their man-made 'virus' etc. My ' dispute' gives you more of a chance to hone your argument ---- which I will disagree with no doubt but you are obviously enjoying youself --- so carry on.

I'll find you some names later .....

Mina Park

Council Member
I believe that I put '' around opinion- voila 'opinion' - tongue in cheek, as it were.

If you had argued this argument as often as I have and for as many years as I have on line - 'I dispute' is actually quite generous of me 'cos all I actually feel like doing is walk away from this idiocy which traps people into Big Pharma's clutches by their man-made 'virus' etc. My ' dispute' gives you more of a chance to hone your argument ---- which I will disagree with no doubt but you are obviously enjoying youself --- so carry on.

I'll find you some names later .....
Well, if you are too worn down by prior arguments to engage meaningfully, so be it. But when you have the drive, let me know, because I'd really like to get specific about which of the assertions I made you think are not factual, and what reason you have for believing that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you are too worn down by prior arguments to engage meaningfully, so be it. But when you have the drive, let me know, because I'd really like to get specific about which of the assertions I made you think are not factual, and what reason you have for believing that.
You're catching on....you won't get the facts you seek.,

I've seen some arguments (which may have been trolling, rather than things people really believe) that claimed lockdowns were responsible for the high levels of excess mortality, as opposed to COVID. However, here in the US, we have an easy enough check on that theory, simply by way of listing percentage excess mortality by state and seeing if, in fact, it was worse where lockdowns were firmer.

It turns out it wasn't. The two states with the worst excess mortality were Texas and Arizona, where there was a great deal of political opposition to lockdowns. And, these days, excess mortality is running highest in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, and Texas, all of which are foot-draggers when it comes to any counter-measures of a lockdown variety. If lockdowns were driving excess mortality, those states would be doing great, while more liberal and cautious places like Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts would be suffering serious problems (when in fact they have negative excess mortality right now).
"Pollution" Is a Dishonest Term Taken From a Mindless Pagan Ritual

Even with letting up on the Lethal Lockdown, the air still is not "polluted" enough to exterminate the virus. Read what I wrote about Sweden. Or grovel before Greta. Your choice.

This virus has been here before, but it was killed off before the Planned Panic could take place.

Mina Park

Council Member
"Pollution" Is a Dishonest Term Taken From a Mindless Pagan Ritual

You may have accidentally responded to the wrong post. The one you responded to never even used the word "pollution," so this was a complete non-sequitur.

Anyway, if I understand your point, you appear to be arguing (presumably in bad faith, to troll) that decreased exhaust from automobiles thanks to the lockdown is the reason the virus didn't die. Well, pretending for a moment you offered that as an earnest claim, it's a testable idea. We could simply see if the most exhaust-polluted areas have been spared the pandemic.

In terms of PM 2.5 air pollution (fine particulates of the kind created by auto emissions), 15 of the 20 most polluted cities in the world, and 35 of the 50 most polluted, are in India. So, if your theory is correct, we'd expect to find India to have been largely spared the ravages of the virus.

It turns out, that hypothesis was drastically wrong. According to Reuters, as of mid July, India had already suffered 4.9 million excess deaths during the pandemic. So, about 0.36% of the population. The US, as a point of comparison, is somewhere around 0.21%. If anything, it supports the opposite hypothesis: that areas where people's lungs are already weakened by excessive automotive exhaust in the air have suffered higher mortality from COVID.

That also looks consistent with US numbers, where some of the states with the least air pollution, like Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, have the least COVID mortality, while heavily polluted areas do worse.

Plus, as I already shared, the places with greater willingness to engage in lockdowns have generally done better at controlling the virus than places like Arizona, Texas, and Florida, where partisan politicians enact objectively pro-virus policies that block such countermeasures.

So, do you have any support for your hypothesis? Also, do you have any support for the idea that this novel coronavirus has been here before? Or are we merely supposed to take gnomic assertions as true without evidence?

Worn down? The whole planet is worn down by Big Pharma now! No, it is just that one knows where this will end no matter how much time one puts in ....

Of Spanish flu, there is a good book ; Swine Flu Expose by Eleanor I. McBean PhD, ND. I think it is on line somewhere.

14 very crude vaccines were being given to the British military, at that time, dunno how many were being given to the US military - lists can be found - including typhoid, diptheria , Coli- this that and the other, acne! acne ffs! Later they were given to civillian populations - accounts vary but the symptoms were atrocious and seen together they were unheard of but you can find Drs accounts comparing them to typhoid. Numbers of deaths also vary but whole villages and small towns seem to have been wiped out. The Germans thought that it was a bio gone wrong; as in; that it had been meant to kill them but back fired, who knows? There is no doubt in my mind that calling it The Spanish Flu was a cover up for a dreadful man-made, vaccine conveyed epidemic.

Polio came about at the same time that DDT was being used everywhere and for every bloody thing. At the same time children's tonsilles (protection) were being wiped out almost a a matter of course - the vaccine made matters worse. Just follow Bill Gates in the third world to understand what a killer the Polio vaccine is = flaccid paralysis, melingitis ....

You ask for establisheed authorities take on this ............... I could give you lists of persecuted Drs, struck off for voicing their doubts about the backbone of allopathy, the vaccine!

You may have accidentally responded to the wrong post. The one you responded to never even used the word "pollution," so this was a complete non-sequitur.

Anyway, if I understand your point, you appear to be arguing (presumably in bad faith, to troll) that decreased exhaust from automobiles thanks to the lockdown is the reason the virus didn't die. Well, pretending for a moment you offered that as an earnest claim, it's a testable idea. We could simply see if the most exhaust-polluted areas have been spared the pandemic.

In terms of PM 2.5 air pollution (fine particulates of the kind created by auto emissions), 15 of the 20 most polluted cities in the world, and 35 of the 50 most polluted, are in India. So, if your theory is correct, we'd expect to find India to have been largely spared the ravages of the virus.

It turns out, that hypothesis was drastically wrong. According to Reuters, as of mid July, India had already suffered 4.9 million excess deaths during the pandemic. So, about 0.36% of the population. The US, as a point of comparison, is somewhere around 0.21%. If anything, it supports the opposite hypothesis: that areas where people's lungs are already weakened by excessive automotive exhaust in the air have suffered higher mortality from COVID.

That also looks consistent with US numbers, where some of the states with the least air pollution, like Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, have the least COVID mortality, while heavily polluted areas do worse.

Plus, as I already shared, the places with greater willingness to engage in lockdowns have generally done better at controlling the virus than places like Arizona, Texas, and Florida, where partisan politicians enact objectively pro-virus policies that block such countermeasures.

So, do you have any support for your hypothesis? Also, do you have any support for the idea that this novel coronavirus has been here before? Or are we merely supposed to take gnomic assertions as true without evidence?
Agenda 201

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No what? You insulted me by suggesting that I never back up my statements when you know full well that I used to spend whole days and nights researching subjects discussed in here --- just because you disagree with me you think it ok to throw quite cruel insults at me? Cruel because your insinuation is unjust.
No. You insult by throwing about baseless fiction. Man made Spanish flu... Vaccines as tests. The history of man speaks differently.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No what? You insulted me by suggesting that I never back up my statements when you know full well that I used to spend whole days and nights researching subjects discussed in here --- just because you disagree with me you think it ok to throw quite cruel insults at me? Cruel because your insinuation is unjust.
That's your tell. Throwing around those little angry red faces. Why don't you put me in my place... Post to me, with verifiable reference, proof that the Spanish flu was engineered by man and purposefully release upon the world as experimentation.

And I'm talking verifiable reference, from real people grounded in science, and education, and fact.

No. You insult by throwing about baseless fiction. Man made Spanish flu... Vaccines as tests. The history of man speaks differently.
Oh so now you are showing off your great debating skills, eh Phil!

Yes the Spanish Flu was caused by vaccines '' more of our men are being killed by medical shots than enemy shots'' was being said at the end of WWI.

That's your tell. Throwing around those little angry red faces. Why don't you put me in my place... Post to me, with verifiable reference, proof that the Spanish flu was engineered by man and purposefully release upon the world as experimentation.

And I'm talking verifiable reference, from real people grounded in science, and education, and fact.
Post priately to you about what is being openly discussed on the board? Why, on earth, would I do that, Phil? You were out of order - basta!

I have posted the name of a book on the subject --- I don't have time to spend gathering masses of info , from masses of sources, to put a thesis together for you - answering questions that are already answered for myself.

IF you were interested you would research it yourself --- you are not. I would be wasting my time = which is one reason I don't bother much anymore.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh so now you are showing off your great debating skills, eh Phil!

Yes the Spanish Flu was caused by vaccines '' more of our men are being killed by medical shots than enemy shots'' was being said at the end of WWI.
No. Did I make the claim that I was showing off any great debating skills? Nearly calling into question your claims. Which is a typical response when people make outlandish claims

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Post priately to you about what is being openly discussed on the board? Why, on earth, would I do that, Phil? You were out of order - basta!

I have posted the name of a book on the subject --- I don't have time to spend gathering masses of info , from masses of sources, to put a thesis together for you - answering questions that are already answered for myself.

IF you were interested you would research it yourself --- you are not. I would be wasting my time = which is one reason I don't bother much anymore.
Nobody asked for privately. I figured you couldn't.

?
Nobody asked for privately. I figured you couldn't.
Couldn't show you what was in front of everbodies eyes after the 1st Gulf War?

Since vaccinatorss began the prisoner, the orphan and the soldier boy have been their pin cushions - it didn't just begin with Bill Clinton.

I cited a book, as a starting point, above and have found the relivant chapter, on line; -

a few photos ...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't show you what was in front of everbodies eyes after the 1st Gulf War?

Since vaccinatorss began the prisoner, the orphan and the soldier boy have been their pin cushions - it didn't just begin with Bill Clinton.

I cited a book, as a starting point, above and have found the relivant chapter, on line; -

a few photos ...

No.

Poof