• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what went away after two years?

God of War

Governor
He was going on CDC and WHO recommendations, as well as the fact that there was a shortage of PPE. He offered different advice a month later...

Remember that at that time we had less than 50 cases per day, nationwide.
No.

I feel like pulling an MV and run around calling you a liar. ha ha

Bugsy McGurk

President
1. When did Fauci say masks don't work?
2. Knowing the positive impact, even if not permanent, saved lives.
3. mRna is not "brand new".

Try providing links to your claims. Otherwise, because your credibility is non-existant...your opinions don't count for much.
Wingers don’t bother with quotes. They prefer to just make stuff up.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No.

I feel like pulling an MV and run around calling you a liar. ha ha
I proved you lied...remember the "conversational moment" post? That was your excuse for posting false information. Did you admit it the info was false? Nah.

You can call me a liar if you like...but absent proof...the accusation says more about you.

Mina Park

Council Member
Did you marry into the Fauci family? You seem to be taking this personally.
Nope. I defend and attack him depending on the merits of the context. It would be nice if the Trumpists could say the same, but they take it very personally, as they take every grudge they inherit from their master personally.

The virus would not be epidemic and able to continue evolving if we had enough of the population vaccinated to have herd immunity.
Disproving the Mutation $care $tory, Which Epidemiologi$t$ Have Been Propagandizing About for Decades

If evolving into an aggressive fatal disease was that virus's best hope of survival, why don't all the other flu viruses we are afflicted with every year mutate into mass killers?
For some fake reason, only this one believed that the best defense is a good offense.

Anyone has the RIGHT to criticize medical practices. But only those who rely on evidence have the ABILITY to do so.
When Doctors Become Dictators, That's Really Sick

The only evidence that the quacks hired by Pharmafia and the Deep Statists pay attention to is how much their make-believe science has increased their paychecks.

EatTheRich

President
What you say does not match up with Israel's story and you need to learn different adjectives to growth patterns linear, geometric, exponential and learn to use them in a sense appropriate to the circumstance.

Exponential applies in this case because there is a growth rate proportional to the current number infected in every generation.

It's a straw man because I never suggested they can't speak on the topic. I've just pointed out that sane people regard their opinions as having no value.

We already did. As you'll recall, I quoted her actual writings, in which she insisted that bacteria, viruses, and parasites couldn't actually cause disease in a healthy person, but rather were mere side effects of poisoning from things like vaccines. Then we all had a good laugh at her expense. She never actually researched the subject. She just pulled lies out of her copious backside, which took in some undereducated people.
What an idiotic reply --- you really have no legs to stand on, do you? So you just throw insults in all directions like a punch drunk fool of a slobering drunkard.

The straw man is yours, own it.

You cherry picked her words twisting them into a meaning that you wanted to argue against = an old trick of forum fraudsters. Now tell me please where these quotes of yours actually came from - book, chapter and 'verse'.

I'm not going to repeat myself again ----- You simply are not a worthy debater = you are a lazy manual flicker.

Last edited:

Mina Park

Council Member
you really have no legs to stand on, do you?
The leg I'm standing on are direct quotations of her actual work, which reveal her to be a profoundly ignorant quack who doesn't understand disease even on the level of a typical junior-high-school kid. There's a reason you'll see that her work is only cited by undereducated people. She's popular with the kinds of bored housewives who swear by healing crystals and Himalayan salt lamps, but no actual experts take her seriously.

The leg I'm standing on are direct quotations of her actual work, which reveal her to be a profoundly ignorant quack who doesn't understand disease even on the level of a typical junior-High-school kid. There's a reason you'll see that her work is only cited by undereducated people. She's popular with the kinds of bored housewives who swear by healing crystals and Himalayan salt lamps, but no actual experts take her seriously.
Give me the specific works that you have quoted from - Book or essay. Chapter and page please ---

Mina Park

Council Member
Give me the specific works that you have quoted from - Book or essay. Chapter and page please ---
I gave you the book name already. Do you have that book? If not, there's no point citing the chapter and page, is there? If you do have it, though, I can share the chapter info... but in exchange I want a promise, in advance, that when you confirm that I have, in fact, quoted her honestly, you will admit your error. Deal?