• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know you're lost both politically and morally if you can't speak out against Trump insanity

I didn't say that. I said I have stuff to back me up. You're the one making assertions on things not present.

Bring a fact...or stay away... That simple.

You're dismissed..your nonsense too.
You do? You have the stuff? Huh..... yet there is A LOT of footage that nobody has ever seen yet YOU..... have the whole picture....

Awesome.......

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The collected recordings of that entire day, 14k hours worth of footage the Gov't refuses to release. Why?

Part of it has been released after a court battle with the DOJ showing officers allowing people through the Western Entrance, what does the rest of it show?

We don't know and apparently it irks you when anyone asks....... I know, real questions....always a problem......

Got it, "Orange Man Bad"...... bravo
Who cares why. The point is you don't have it....so there is no why..other than made up shit.

It's almost with surety....13000+ hours of empty nothing....plus some angles of the capitol event... Which shows hundreds of podunks storming. Most of whom slowly but surely are off to jail....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You do? You have the stuff? Huh..... yet there is A LOT of footage that nobody has ever seen yet YOU..... have the whole picture....

Awesome.......
Yup. Big crowd..up the stairs.. destroying things...violence, etc etc. All there.

No..secret plot bullshit.. just video.

Me: facts
you: zero

Ps. Now everyone knows you had a fist full of tucker bs. And zero else...

CBS bullshit....destroyed.
Ahhhh.... I love this. Name drop a TV guy you don't like and pretend you have made a point.....an oldie but a goodie for those that are intellectually impaired....

On a real roll today.

Who cares why. The point is you don't have it....so there is no why..other than made up shit.

It's almost with surety....13000+ hours of empty nothing....plus some angles of the capitol event... Which shows hundreds of podunks storming. Most of whom slowly but surely are off to jail....
Hey, I defer to you, ALL KNOWING......no questions..... no questions......

Nobody else knows what that shows but YOU......... you know..... you must because you say so.....

Yup. Big crowd..up the stairs.. destroying things...violence, etc etc. All there.

No..secret plot bullshit.. just video.

Me: facts
you: zero
Whatever you say sir, I mean obviously YOU KNOW..... I mean the sun is just shinning our your ass today.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhh.... I love this. Name drop a TV guy you don't like and pretend you have made a point.....an oldie but a goodie for those that are intellectually impaired....

On a real roll today.
I should hope you don't resort to that.

Did you have a reference to provide?

So far the only person impaired here is the one that can produce zero... And has produced zero

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I defer to you, ALL KNOWING......no questions..... no questions......

Nobody else knows what that shows but YOU......... you know..... you must because you say so.....
I see. This is your way of asserting you have zero, so now you have to behave like a baby.

Do I start the countdown to when you storm off like a child? Or did you want to call me something nasty in a p.m. again like a pussy?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever you say sir, I mean obviously YOU KNOW..... I mean the sun is just shinning our your ass today.....
Waaaa...waaaaa.. me sickofweft...waaa.
Me widdowe baybee...me say stuff mean man say facts....waaaa goo goo.....b b but me sickofweft.....me say so must be twoo...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Awesome.......
C'mon guy... Just one reference... Man up..

Or did I really f your schtick over by taking tucker away from you? That's something else if you're that weak.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, can't handle actual questions?

I figured as much.

It may come as a shock to you but I don't have the authority to get around the Federal Gov't seal on 14k HOURS of footage.

So I don't know what is in it, I just know it should be released.
You don't know, but have high hopes that it will distract from the riot or who stood to gain.

protectionist

Governor
How can you actually claim that the investigation of January 6 is somehow unconstitutional. Please explain how it is that you think the House has no authority to investigate a riot that was organized by the White House.
1. it was not a "riot" - not relatively speaking, relative to dozens of leftist riots that involved arson, Billions$$ in damages, and/or dozens of loss of life,
2. it was not organized by the White House. If it was "organized" by anybody, it was organized by Democrats, with capitol police and the FBI complicit.
HA HA. middleview still yapping about Jan 6.
Hey middleview, how about yammering about the dozens of leftist riots in 2020. How about the LA riot, organized/created by leftist KTLA, in which 54 people DIED.
3. how about the unconstitutionality/illegality of incarcerating hundreds of people for almost 2 years, with no trial, no due process of law ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. it was not a "riot" - not relatively speaking, relative to dozens of leftist riots that involved arson, Billions$$ in damages, and/or dozens of loss of life,
2. it was not organized by the White House. If it was "organized" by anybody, it was organized by Democrats, with capitol police and the FBI complicit.
HA HA. middleview still yapping about Jan 6.
Hey middleview, how about yammering about the dozens of leftist riots in 2020. How about the LA riot, organized/created by leftist KTLA, in which 54 people DIED.
3. how about the unconstitutionality/illegality of incarcerating hundreds of people for almost 2 years, with no trial, no due process of law ?
1. It was a riot. It's intention was to destroy things and to influence the outcome of an election. There's plenty of video to prove it.

2. Please share your video, or other proof, of the planning and execution of the Democratic party complicit with the FBI. Will wait....

3. It's a lot of people. [Unwelcome language removed] them. They'll have to wait due process sometimes takes a while

protectionist

Governor
1. It was a riot. It's intention was to destroy things and to influence the outcome of an election. There's plenty of video to prove it.

2. Please share your video, or other proof, of the planning and execution of the Democratic party complicit with the FBI. Will wait....

3. It's a lot of people. [Unwelcome language removed] them. They'll have to wait due process sometimes takes a while
1. FALSE! It's intention (by Democrats) was create an issue for Democrats to rally around.

2,. I have posted proof of Democrat planning and involvement previously, numerous times. No need to "wait" -see links below >>>

3. it is illegal to incarcerate people longer than 70 days without trial.
The Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and the constitutions of individual states guarantee a speedy trial for people facing formal criminal charges

In federal court, the Speedy Trial Act requires the government to bring defendants to trial within 70 days of the filing of charges or the defendant's appearance before a judicial officer in court, whichever is later. (18 U.S.C. § 3161.)
Most states have similar deadlines. The Jan 6 prisoners have been incarcerated almost TEN TIMES (700 days) as long as that.

(2) What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ? | Page 3 | PoliticalJack.com

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets - National File

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

(2) 2022 face of the Republican Party - yessir it's true | PoliticalJack.com

(2) Woke Just Died in Florida. Killed By Stop Woke Act | Page 4 | PoliticalJack.com

(2) This is just the beginning: the Reclaiming of America ! | Page 9 | PoliticalJack.com

(2) What was Trump doing for three hours? | Page 10 | PoliticalJack.com

(2) The redacted Mar-A-Lago affidavit. Why censor the names of the FBI agents? | Page 6 | PoliticalJack.com

(2) The redacted Mar-A-Lago affidavit. Why censor the names of the FBI agents? | Page 6 | PoliticalJack.com

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. FALSE! It's intention (by Democrats) was create an issue for Democrats to rally around.

2,. I have posted proof of Democrat planning and involvement previously, numerous times. No need to "wait" -see links below >>>

3. it is illegal to incarcerate people longer than 70 days without trial.
The Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and the constitutions of individual states guarantee a speedy trial for people facing formal criminal charges

In federal court, the Speedy Trial Act requires the government to bring defendants to trial within 70 days of the filing of charges or the defendant's appearance before a judicial officer in court, whichever is later. (18 U.S.C. § 3161.)
Most states have similar deadlines. The Jan 6 prisoners have been incarcerated almost TEN TIMES (700 days) as long as that.

(2) What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ? | Page 3 | PoliticalJack.com

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets - National File

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

(2) 2022 face of the Republican Party - yessir it's true | PoliticalJack.com

(2) Woke Just Died in Florida. Killed By Stop Woke Act | Page 4 | PoliticalJack.com

(2) This is just the beginning: the Reclaiming of America ! | Page 9 | PoliticalJack.com

(2) What was Trump doing for three hours? | Page 10 | PoliticalJack.com

god, that was tedious...

so, your retort is to reply with garbage sites and then repeated links to the same garbage sites over and over hoping to what..bore me to sleep? OAN, patriotshit.com...

@PNWest ... look. shit site fiesta... attack....

so, where were we..

1. f your sites (theyre conspiraist garbage) it was, and they'll be prosecuted.
2. these links blow. some dumb [Unwelcome language removed] in a mast posturing for OAN is not proof of d**k.
3. lots to prosecute. f them they'll have to wait... next time...dont try and ovrthrow an election and methinks...one wont be incarceraed for a looong time.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
god, that was tedious...

so, your retort is to reply with garbage sites and then repeated links to the same garbage sites over and over hoping to what..bore me to sleep? OAN, patriotshit.com...

so, where were we..

2. these links blow. some dumb [Unwelcome language removed] in a mast posturing for OAN is not proof of d**k.
3. lots to prosecute. f them they'll have to wait... next time...dont try and ovrthrow an election and methinks...one wont be incarceraed for a looong time.
Both of his sites are already on my magnificent list.

protectionist

Governor
god, that was tedious...

so, where were we..

1. Looks like you don't have any retort other than unsubstantiated source invalidation (ho hum), which is no retort at all. "Conspiracy" is a Democrat catch phrase that is so played out, it sports cobwebs. As for prosecuted, the time for that was over a year ago.
2. This unintelligible "retort" is just more source attack without any validation of the invalidation. The OAN aspect is a small part of what I posted. That's it ? That's all you've got in response ?
3. Oh, so rather than abide by the LAW and the CONSTITUTION, your position is just "f them they'll have to wait." So, by that, you're putting criminal politicians above the LAW and the CONSTITUTION. I could not have conffirmed my points better than you just did.