• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You should never doubt the word of a PHD!

Z

zzigzzag

Ark is evidently a lawyer without clients and likes to post diatribes so long few if any read his worldly knowledge, supposedly worldly knowledge, we have a couple of liberal Goggle Professors here..............liberalism is a disease.
Arkady is always worth reading.

The critique from Hog Farmer Daily is duly noted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg,

You are a racist. It makes little difference whether you are called on it. Facts are facts.

I've never said I wasn't....................amazing when it's so easy these days when we hear of these shootings to know it's blacks doing it again..........facts are facts........all you can do is throw the race card and never speak out against the black shooters......... I'm a racist, what are you?

NightSwimmer

Senator
I've never said I wasn't....................amazing when it's so easy these days when we hear of these shootings to know it's blacks doing it again..........facts are facts........all you can do is throw the race card and never speak out against the black shooters......... I'm a racist, what are you?

One of many who recognizes you for what you are.

Z

zzigzzag

that looked like a trolling for mandate..............

Farming and construction...I like both.................
Yeah....I'm always looking for back-up....you know....being the meek, insecure and temperate one here.