• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#YouAintBlack and #JoeBidenIsARacist Trending on Twitter

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The historical view of the Democrat party is that black people are property.

Joe Biden's vile racism is strong evidence that the view hasn't changed.

I wouldn't even call it racism. It's more denigrating than that.

And it shows you the way we leftists think: IF you do not vote a certain way- YOU have personally lost your identity, culture etc.

What kind of idiocy is that ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So as I said before, the host " ya god" is on MSNBC this morning at 10:00 am, they will have a breaking of the bread with Biden and bang, the hosts shows ratings go up, more young black voters vote for Biden and all is good again in Bidenlandia.

Classic Trump playbook used to get all the base to run down another rabbit hole and millions of dollars of free advertising ! Kudos to Joe - well played !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Biden played the base like a fiddle yesterday, LMFAO

You did see him grinning when he said that and the host grinning back. 2 things happened yesterday;

1.Biden went on the show and " talked" to that audience - if you don't listen you won't understand. So Joe comes out and publicly apologizes to the black voters and showed them he does care and brought light to his record with the black voters vs the King. He knew you people would jump like frogs and you did, right on cue. Thanks for all the free "living in your head" publicity.

2.Biden's numbers among younger black voters - that show's audience - are weak and now they drew attention to himself and got the conversation started with that demographic. He drew attention to that show and they will endorse him after another " interview" and bam he gains the younger voters and increases their audience. Do you not see the Trumpplaybook play he played - it is right out of the right wing handbook - " I can't see that and I took the bait - hook line and sinker " If you honestly think this will lose him 'MASSIVE" VOTES you are getting played, big time.

reality check - the black votes in't going to THE KING.

C'mon base - you claim to be the smart ones.....................yeah right

Reality check #2 - If this is all you got, you are in serious trouble.........what is this the 3rd HUGE nothingburger this week alone .................and where Hillary locked up at now?
That’s a good sheep. Now you may freely graze until the next time your reflexive fealty and abject servitude is needed.

EatTheRich

President
So as I said before, the host " ya god" is on MSNBC this morning at 10:00 am, they will have a breaking of the bread with Biden and bang, the hosts shows ratings go up, more young black voters vote for Biden and all is good again in Bidenlandia.

Classic Trump playbook used to get all the base to run down another rabbit hole and millions of dollars of free advertising ! Kudos to Joe - well played !
And what happens when the low-information white and Latino voters conclude from this that Biden is the Black people’s candidate?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Republican Congresswoman Mia Love, served 2 terms representing Utah. She was also on the RNC's minority outreach committee.Then she turned on Trump. LOL
haha...anybody that supports a party that has exactly one black person in all of Congress calling anybody racist is just hilarious. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

the party of white people for white peoples isn‘t going to get any real numbers of black voters. A president that supported the right wing nazis in Charlottesville isn’t going to get the support he thinks he is. But this whole thing has been fun. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Joe will be hiding in the basement a bit longer.
I'm sure they are crafting something to revive him after this catastrophe.
joe isn’t president. Trump is. And yup, his approval rating is lower than 49 out of 50 state governors. Oops. :)

the party of white people for white peoples isn‘t going to get any real numbers of black voters. A president that supported the right wing nazis in Charlottesville isn’t going to get the support he thinks he is. But this whole thing has been fun. : )
Leftnuts: Joe Biden's racist outburst = fun