• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

your ancestors didn't come here legally

Jen

Senator
or illegally.

they just came in....thru Ellis Island or they crossed the unpatrolled borders. they arrived just like today's immigrants.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/no-your-ancestors-didn-t-come-here-legally
Ummmm.......... there was no legal or illegal there then. There were no laws in effect regarding immigration. We DO have laws about that now and there is a country with borders. There's the difference.

Why do I bother telling utterly and abjectly stupid people anything?
Unbelievable what some people can believe.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Ummmm.......... there was no legal or illegal there then. There were no laws in effect regarding immigration. We DO have laws about that now and there is a country with borders. There's the difference.
and another difference.....repub/cons only flipped out when the immigrants were Mexicans. you don't hear cons bitch about all the illegal Irish in the northeast.
Jeb Bush said (about those Mexicans), and I paraphrase, 'it's love to accept these immigrants.' ha ha ha

Jen

Senator
and another difference.....repub/cons only flipped out when the immigrants were Mexicans. you don't hear cons bitch about all the illegal Irish in the northeast.
Jeb Bush said (about those Mexicans), and I paraphrase, 'it's love to accept these immigrants.' ha ha ha
you are making up crap and laughing about your made-up story as if it's true.......... that seems pretty lame to me.

reason10

Governor
or illegally.

they just came in....thru Ellis Island or they crossed the unpatrolled borders. they arrived just like today's immigrants.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/no-your-ancestors-didn-t-come-here-legally
There were no immigration laws back then.

At one time, there were no traffic laws, because CARS DIDN'T FCKING EXIST.

At one time, there were no laws against the use and marketing of cannabis or coca products.

It wasn't that long ago that there wasn't any laws against drunk driving.

Are you this dense all the time, or are you transforming yourself into Strontium 90?

reason10

Governor
<<<<and another difference.....repub/cons only flipped out when the immigrants were Mexicans. you don't hear cons bitch about all the illegal Irish in the northeast.>>>>

THAT'S A FCKING LIE. There are more than just Mexicans crossing illegally on the Mexican border.

Are you just this stupid ALL the time, or are you on drugs now?