• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your opinion on transgender people

IronFist

Council Member
What do you think about transgender people? As for me I don't support granting them special rights in any possible way. All those pronouns (like xir, xor or whatever) they invent to feel special, all that fuss in the media they make, everything feels so obnoxious. Let's say it clearly: they are not people of different gender, they are just sick perverts consuming female/male hormones who need help.

Jen

Senator
What do you think about transgender people? As for me I don't support granting them special rights in any possible way. All those pronouns (like xir, xor or whatever) they invent to feel special, all that fuss in the media they make, everything feels so obnoxious. Let's say it clearly: they are not people of different gender, they are just sick perverts consuming female/male hormones who need help.
They are people.
We all have rights...........
Nobody should get special rights because of their gender, gender persuasion, gender change or gender anything else.
I have no intention of using some special pronoun for them.

Lastly: political correctness has gone way too far. I"m sick of it. People should get a thicker skin and I really don't want to know if their feelings are hurt by hearing some wrong word that they have unbeknownst to most of us changed the meaning of so that it's now offensive.

MaryAnne

Governor
I honestly do not know enough about the subject to have an opinion.

I doubt most others know about it any more than I do. Can not imagine what they go through.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
All Americans have Constitutional rights. What no one should have is "special rights", rights only for them and no one else. Likewise, they shouldn't lose rights since that's a violation of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I honestly do not know enough about the subject to have an opinion.

I doubt most others know about it any more than I do. Can not imagine what they go through.
My years of psychological training and observation tell me they have, in the language of the field, a screw loose. However, we're all a little AFU. Just some are more so than others.

Regardless, my only concern is our rights under the law. What two or more consenting adults want to do with each other in the bedroom is their business. I no more want to know or interfere with them than I want them prying or interfering with my life.

BobbyT

Governor
What special rights do you think transgender people are asking for?

To be accepted as normal is a "special right"? It's a "right" in any context? Perhaps you don't understand what a "right" is.
"Perhaps" I Do Understand, Because You Don't Have a Mind of Your Own

As usual, conformists to what the ruling class's media tell them to think refuse to listen to any explanation that contradicts their embedded program. Do pedophiles and incestuous people have the right to be accepted as normal? Which was my rebuttal, but you have a mental block about reading anything beyond what you're told to fanatically oppose.

BobbyT

Governor
"Perhaps" I Do Understand, Because You Don't Have a Mind of Your Own

As usual, conformists to what the ruling class's media tell them to think refuse to listen to any explanation that contradicts their embedded program. Do pedophiles and incestuous people have the right to be accepted as normal? Which was my rebuttal, but you have a mental block about reading anything beyond what you're told to fanatically oppose.
What do you believe it means to be "accepted as normal"? Pedophiles and people who commit incest are jailed if they are caught doing something illegal.

What do you believe it means to be "accepted as normal"? Pedophiles and people who commit incest are jailed if they are caught doing something illegal.
The Anal-Retentive Become Anal-Receptive

What is illegal at one time can change at another time as a demoralized and passive society drifts towards unnatural and destructive practices forced upon it by a predatory clique.

BobbyT

Governor

What is illegal at one time can change at another time as a demoralized and passive society drifts towards unnatural and destructive practices forced upon it by a predatory clique.
I see. Do you think transgender people are a "predatory clique"?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Society drift naturally. There are ebbs and flows, cultural differences, but in the long run (meaning 300-400 hundred years) it all works out as natural evolution.

Looking back at our history over the past 10,000 years, we've done pretty [Unwelcome language removed] good!

I see. Do you think transgender people are a "predatory clique"?
A Swishy With a Switchblade

The whole gang, GLBT and pedophiles, is pushy and bossy. Since their self-image is unnatural, they can't satisfy their desires and must continue to try more and more ways to achieve their hopeless goals. A lust for power over others drives them on.

BobbyT

Governor
A Swishy With a Switchblade

The whole gang, GLBT and pedophiles, is pushy and bossy. Since their self-image is unnatural, they can't satisfy their desires and must continue to try more and more ways to achieve their hopeless goals. A lust for power over others drives them on.
Gosh, every single LGBT person on the planet is pushy and bossy with a lust for power. That sounds more like politicians than LGBT to me, but whatev. The gay and lesbian people I know run the personality gamut just like the heterosexual people I know. But do carry on with your generalizations, they make you look silly.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
My issue with the Transgender movement isn't the individual, but the message of "There's no difference between men and women", which spreads acrossed the political spectrum.

There's a very significant, biological, psychological, and cultural difference between men and women, and it's a good thing. The two need each other.