• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your Sacrifices Are For the Greater Good, My Friends---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
The following is excerpted from a speech that Henry Kissinger gave to the World Health Organization Council on Eugenics, February 25, 2009:

"Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it is Game Over. They will accept anything, even forcible blood or organ donation--For the Greater Good. We can genetically modify children and sterilize them--For the Greater Good. Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. And many of you in this room are investors. it is a big Win-Win. We thin out the herd, and the herd pays us for extermination services."

Just how cynical, and cold-blooded, can one get? This is simply one glimpse into the Luciferian mindset. I will remind you that Luciferians control the United States, and your current President, Joe Biden, is one of them. Anthony Fauci is another. Both of these guys are working the Plan, in collaboration with Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and other Big Tech Zionist billionaires. The fact that there is little resistance to these buggers tells me that the sheep are in deep slumber, unaware of what is happening to them.

The myth of Altruism (sacrificing oneself for the greater good) and Egalitarianism (granting equal status to everyone) embraces Marxist ideas that were tried out in Russia after the Bolshevik Revolution. It gives the government the implied and collective consent to operate as an organized criminal syndicate, without oversight. For once an individual sacrifices himself to the collective, the collective can then sacrifice the individual to further its own ends. We saw that principle in action in both Russia and China throughout the Twentieth Century. Sixty-six million lives were sacrificed in such manner between 1917 and 1990, according to Russian author, Alexander Solzhenitsin. Forty million were sacrificed in China between 1946 and 1990 by the Communist regime, which first fought a civil war with the Nationalists (shooting civilians who stood in their way), then took over the whole of China in 1949.

Liberty does not exist in barbarian societies; it can only be found among civilized people. Thanks to Bolshevik influencers inside the U.S. government, and their rabid followers on the streets, American society is becoming more barbaric by the day. The Black mobs who roam America's streets today are reminiscent of the Marxist mobs, who roamed the streets of Moscow and St. Petersburg in 1917. All chanted similar slogans and made similar demands.

Today, anyone in America with a brain in his head is in a 'self-preservation' mode. Security firms are making a fortune barricading people in their homes with high walls, barbed wire, alarm systems, and gated entrances. As are pizza manufacturers, who cater to those Americans afraid to come out of their homes at night, even after the lock-downs have ended. It would appear that the only liberty which exists in America today exists only at home, behind fortified walls and fences. It is a sad end to a what could have been. If someone had told me, thirty years ago, that I would be witness to the collapse of a major civilization in my lifetime, I would have told him he was crazy.

History has shown us, quite clearly, that if you cede your power, and individualism, to the Group (i.e. the State), you and your family will wind up paying a terrible price. That price could be your life. If you do not believe me, ask Henry Kissinger.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member

Some day....
I no longer accept the so-called 'facts' of those 'fact checkers'. The majority of them have been proven to be fake. It appears they do not do any research themselves, but rather parrot what someone else, from the opposing end of the spectrum, has said. By this phony method, they make a name for themselves. Besides, I am very familiar with Henry Kissinger and his notorious quotes. This type of statement is typical of him. Check out some of his statements to the Bilderberg Group, for example.

Here you go, Phil----knock yourself out. You may want to add this humanitarian to your list of heroes.

Top 250 Henry Kissinger Quotes (2021 Update) - Quotefancy

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, I will advise you to be very wary of so-called 'Fact Checkers'. A lot of them have emerged out of the woodwork lately, to muddy the water for people seeking information. Most of them are phony, set up to throw people off track, to confuse and to obscure. Unfortunately, many people have come to depend on them, and in so doing, open themselves to manipulation. The article below clarifies what I mean:
Fact Checkers | Newsbusters

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Folks, I will advise you to be very wary of so-called 'Fact Checkers'. Most of them are phony, set up to throw people off track, and to obscure the truth. This has become one of the tools that provocateurs use to debunk the 'truth-teller' on the Internet; to derail him and confuse the reader. It works quite well on the unwary. The article below clarifies what I mean:
Fact Checkers | Newsbusters
It stands to reason that if a site, like NewsBusters, is going to lie on a regular basis they'd want to discredit anyone calling them biased or fact free.

• Overall, we rate Newsbusters Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them borderline questionable due to the use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. One additional failed fact check will push this source by default onto the Questionable list.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I no longer accept the so-called 'facts' of those 'fact checkers'. The majority of them have been proven to be fake. It appears they do not do any research themselves, but rather parrot what someone else, from the opposing end of the spectrum, has said. By this phony method, they make a name for themselves. Besides, I am very familiar with Henry Kissinger and his notorious quotes. This type of statement is typical of him. Check out some of his statements to the Bilderberg Group, for example.

Here you go, Phil----knock yourself out. You may want to add this humanitarian to your list of heroes.

Top 250 Henry Kissinger Quotes (2021 Update) - Quotefancy
That's a beautiful example of punting like a child...

So you can produce 250 quotes from, and are very familiar with Kissinger. Splendid.

Then it should be a matter of a moment for you to produce myriad valid and verifiable reference to the singular quote you reference in your top post...

Oh and why would you think him a hero of mine....oh..is it that need to dissemble to distract from your empty post?

Please..,...the floor is yours

Lance Freeman

Council Member
That's a beautiful example of punting like a child...

So you can produce 250 quotes from, and are very familiar with Kissinger. Splendid.

Then it should be a matter of a moment for you to produce myriad valid and verifiable reference to the singular quote you reference in your top post...

Oh and why would you think him a hero of mine....oh..is it that need to dissemble to distract from your empty post?

Please..,...the floor is yours
I do not intend to argue with you about this quote, Phil. I stand by my essay. You believe what you like. Btw, I did not say Kissinger is a hero of yours, only that you may include him as such, if you think him blameless. So--why take offence? The quotes I posted for you are meant to show that Kissinger is not the innocent you make him out to be; that he has made similar statements in other speeches.

Nuff said.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I do not intend to argue with you about this quote, Phil. I stand by my essay. You believe what you like. Btw, I did not say Kissinger is a hero of yours, only that you may include him as such, if you think him blameless. So--why take offence? The quotes I posted for you are meant to show that Kissinger is not the innocent you make him out to be; that he has made similar statements in other speeches.

Nuff said.
You're still trying I see. Which is really cute.
I don't see where I made him out to be the innocent, could you point that out also?

He's made many statements over the years yes. But at issue is the statement that you reference in your top post, that does not seem to exist via any reasonable source.

Do keep at it, it is cute to watch your posts fall down again and again

Lance Freeman

Council Member
You're still trying I see. Which is really cute.
I don't see where I made him out to be the innocent, could you point that out also?

He's made many statements over the years yes. But at issue is the statement that you reference in your top post, that does not seem to exist via any reasonable source.

Do keep at it, it is cute to watch your posts fall down again and again
Another childish response--- Your challenge fell flat on its face, Hoss. Try to live with it instead of crying like a baby---

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Another childish response--- Your challenge fell flat on its face, Hoss. Try to live with it instead of crying like a baby---
Oh dear..

Did I miss it.... Where is your validation of the quote you cited and attributed to Kissinger?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Oh dear..

Did I miss it.... Where is your validation of the quote you cited and attributed to Kissinger?
Since you were the one to challenge the Kissinger quote, the onus is on you to prove that the quote never existed, not me proving that it does. If you wish to play the game, then play it right. I doubt you will ever go beyond just making silly noises, and trying to score points by nipping at my heels.

And, btw, the cheap shots you direct at me will not help you. They will only transport you down to the sewer.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since you were the one to challenge the Kissinger quote, the onus is on you to prove that the quote never existed, not me proving that it does. If you wish to play the game, then play it right. I doubt you will ever go beyond just making silly noises, and trying to score points by nipping at my heels.

And, btw, the cheap shots you direct at me will not help you. They will only transport you down to the sewer.
I already did.

And no the onus is not on me to prove that something ny said wasnt said

That's idiocy

Provide your supporting reference