• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your top four PJers to meet in a bar for drinks?

Yeah. Stupid videos . Those dudes probably passed out after the first drink. But cut out all the stupid rhymes and stuff and you get the drift. Fun in a crowd.

But anyhoo... F it. Straight Tito's and a bourbon and you got a deal
Deal!

And yeah I bet it is fun with the right crowd!

Okay, we just got to get some other members on board!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah. Stupid videos . Those dudes probably passed out after the first drink. But cut out all the stupid rhymes and stuff and you get the drift. Fun in a crowd.

But anyhoo... F it. Straight Tito's and a bourbon and you got a deal
I'd enjoy beer/likker Pong more...……..

MaryAnne

Governor
[QUoutsOTE="Puzzling Evidence, post: 2295540, member: 26443"]While I disagree, I'm very honored that you would invite me!

I think Mr Mike, John T Ford and I should go fishing so that I can show them how to properly fish.[/QUOTE]

Outside of Politics, most of the people would be very interesting. If they were not, I doubt many of us would have wasted what, 18,19 years posting with each other.

Jen is a great wife and Mother. Jack Dallas and I actually friends. Of course Addy is a love. Phil, fairest man I know. bBTex I admire. So many more I have not named. Mr. Mike.

So my wish to all of you, Have a Great New Year. I bet we all have a great deal in common.

Since I have already met JD, no need to mention him again. We will likely meet in the future. Many of us are old Ballot Boxers so I have a fondness for all the nuts that survived that wonderful madhouse. I would really enjoy a group meeting of all the old BBers. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, lets just say that this group was the wildest, the rudest, the most juvenile, some of the smartest, the craziest, the most fun bunch of misfits and jokesters on Slate for years upon years. We were so out of control the mods finally just gave up on us and stopped moderating us. It was like leaving the brats in school to play in their own room.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If..and big if..any one of us (excluding those of you who have already met) were to in fact meet, my sense is that each of us would be very surprised by the contrast between what we perceive of one another here, and our actual selves in "the real world". With few exceptions