• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your top four PJers to meet in a bar for drinks?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Phil
Dawg
BD
Bugs
Freyasman

Still pondering that combo, but I think it would be a seriously messed up night... with some laughs too.

You?
Oh my, just saw this and to think I almost missed the party, I'm game any time the bar is open! Especially since Bd will be the DD...……..I'll buy the first round.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Four? Just four?
LeilaniMP
MrMike
Dawg
Caroljo
Barbella
Charcat
RickWA
Queen Titania
oicu812
justoffal
asot

Those are the ones I've known the longest and I'm sure I missed some that should be there.

Assuming I already got to see those on my long list, the 4 you asked for would be these: Philfish, bdtex, Conservative Sheepdog, Puzzling Evidence.

There are also some new acquaintances here that would probably be added soon.

A few people are definite "no".......too much stress would be involved. I'm certain I am that definite "no" for many more than a few.
where is oicu812 and asot………….you can make the brownies...……...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
a couple years ago I posted about having a "lefty" get together and a separate "righty" get together. it wasn't well received. everyone is afraid to expose their identity.
not I, I'm game anytime party is planned, hell, many of us posted our pictures long back, so many members know what we look like (damn-it, can't slip up on'em now) one even continues posting Me & Carol are "twins".....lmao

I'll soon be in Kanas/Indiana/Kentucky for sleep overs if anyone's interested in meeting...……...see ya'll mid Feb.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm in!

@Dawg
@freyasman
@UPNYA2

And.....

@LeilaniMP and @Emily

I know that's five but you got to have more than one hot babe to mack on!

Dawg you can't buy the first round because I'm buying the first round!!
Torpedoes Away...we will drink to the foam…...well, if you insist

I've met LeilaniMP & Carol would love to meet Emily, hell the whole crew and I'm sure we can convert the libs into sanity:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bdtex is one of the most decent and upstanding posters here. don't think there would be anything to worry about other than him bending your ear off with his knowledge and travel experiences regarding the civil war.

@Dawg I picture as a Coors light kind of guy
actually, I'm more of a Modelo & Moonshine type guy...….I'll bring a case of my Special Apple Pie & Junior Johnson Lemonade...……….hot damn, summer in the city