• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your vote doesn't matter - Political elites bitch slap voters again as the 2024 campaign gets underway.

1674771661887.png

Photo above - Fox political analyst/pro wrestler "Tyrus" explains why he backs Trump again.
Not shown - the 60% of democrats who admit Biden is too old and senile to serve.

Wait . . . you mean you weren't even AWARE that the presidential campaign started right after the midterm results? Right after the new BUT (mostly unchanged) congress was sworn in? If you don't understand THAT, you may be too naive to understand how democracy doesn't work in America. You might want to stop reading now, take the blue pill, wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

Okay – for those of us who DON'T want to be a slave; don't want to live in a prison we cannot smell or taste or touch – let's discuss.

About my “bitch slap” snark. If you're a democrat, be honest. Do you actually want Biden to run again? Polls say rank and file voters don't. If you're a republican, do you actually want Trump to run again? Geesus . . why? He's not even a real republican. He doesn't believe in god, defending democracy, or the rule of law. He only believes in Trump.

We're all being bitch slapped, because party leaders manipulating the 2024 process are using the process to bring us candidates we don't want.

At this point, someone will respond to this post by asserting that “the debates” and “the primaries” reflect the will of the people.

I say BS to that. Nobody knows who wins the democrat – or republican – party debates, until “the media” tells us. If you take a public poll the morning after, there is NO CONSENSUS. Not until the media has taken several days to browbeat us into accepting that “so and so” won. Stop laughing – you KNOW this is how it works.

The primaries are even worse. Remember 2016, when Team Hillary won 6 CONSECUTIVE COIN TOSSES in primaries/caucuses, as tiebreakers, to emerge as the “best candidate” for democrats? How about 2020, where Biden was getting stomped left and right in the primaries. Until South Carolina, where “voters of color” were overwhelmingly delivered to his column and ensure a primary win? By "longtime political influencers in that state. After that, “Biden's momentum was unstoppable.”

You can google it.

This is what's happening in 2024. Biden has cratered at 41% in the opinion polls. He's accused of many of the same absurdities as Trump. Mishandling secret docs. Inattentive and uninformed on world events. Out of touch with ordinary americans. Meet your 2024 nominee, democrats! Because “the rules” say no OTHER party member can challenge his/her own sitting president. "The rules". Custom and tradition. Whether you like it or not. The best way to avoid losing a primary is threaten your opponents to not enter it at all.

Which isn't to say that Biden won't be forced out in the meantime due to secret doc infection, sleeping sickness, or a dog bite from the white house pooch du jour. Don't worry . . . Newsom has already been promised that he will be the nominee if that happens. Because California is the model for the rest of the nation regarding homelessness, addiction, and crime, right? Newsom will proudly run on his record.

It gets worse on the Republican side. It usually does. in 2022, legitimate Republicans wouldn't even appear in a photo op with Trump, let alone invite him to campaign in their states during the midterms. And now, the “surprise poll”! Trump crushes (Florida Governor) DeSantis in a make-believe 2024 match up. See my previous posts about rigged polls. How can republicans - desperate to get back into power - back any upstart challenger who is guaranteed to lose? They can't - they have no spines; So they are spooked into coalescing around Trump, for yet another perp walk.

Democrats love the idea of Biden v. Trump. Possibly the candidate Biden is MOST able to beat. If they can both just remain alive until then. THAT'S why Trump is constantly "investigated", but never charged by democrats. Wound him, but don't remove him from the battlefield.

Our votes don't matter. And our opinions certainly don't. America today seems no better than Mexico or Brazil when it comes to politics. Our elites contending for power, with their poseur-gangster kids constantly appearing on page 2, involved with drugs and hookers. CNN and Fox telling us their guys are GREAT!

Don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
If you're a democrat, be honest. Do you actually want Biden to run again?
Yes. I don't care what polls in January 2023 say and I am certainly not persuaded by ANY Biden critics. My vote counts too. Sorry you don't feel the same about your vote.

EatTheRich

President
View attachment 73783

Photo above - Fox political analyst/pro wrestler "Tyrus" explains why he backs Trump again.
Not shown - the 60% of democrats who admit Biden is too old and senile to serve.

Wait . . . you mean you weren't even AWARE that the presidential campaign started right after the midterm results? Right after the new BUT (mostly unchanged) congress was sworn in? If you don't understand THAT, you may be too naive to understand how democracy doesn't work in America. You might want to stop reading now, take the blue pill, wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

Okay – for those of us who DON'T want to be a slave; don't want to live in a prison we cannot smell or taste or touch – let's discuss.

About my “bitch slap” snark. If you're a democrat, be honest. Do you actually want Biden to run again? Polls say rank and file voters don't. If you're a republican, do you actually want Trump to run again? Geesus . . why? He's not even a real republican. He doesn't believe in god, defending democracy, or the rule of law. He only believes in Trump.

We're all being bitch slapped, because party leaders manipulating the 2024 process are using the process to bring us candidates we don't want.

At this point, someone will respond to this post by asserting that “the debates” and “the primaries” reflect the will of the people.

I say BS to that. Nobody knows who wins the democrat – or republican – party debates, until “the media” tells us. If you take a public poll the morning after, there is NO CONSENSUS. Not until the media has taken several days to browbeat us into accepting that “so and so” won. Stop laughing – you KNOW this is how it works.

The primaries are even worse. Remember 2016, when Team Hillary won 6 CONSECUTIVE COIN TOSSES in primaries/caucuses, as tiebreakers, to emerge as the “best candidate” for democrats? How about 2020, where Biden was getting stomped left and right in the primaries. Until South Carolina, where “voters of color” were overwhelmingly delivered to his column and ensure a primary win? By "longtime political influencers in that state. After that, “Biden's momentum was unstoppable.”

You can google it.

This is what's happening in 2024. Biden has cratered at 41% in the opinion polls. He's accused of many of the same absurdities as Trump. Mishandling secret docs. Inattentive and uninformed on world events. Out of touch with ordinary americans. Meet your 2024 nominee, democrats! Because “the rules” say no OTHER party member can challenge his/her own sitting president. "The rules". Custom and tradition. Whether you like it or not. The best way to avoid losing a primary is threaten your opponents to not enter it at all.

Which isn't to say that Biden won't be forced out in the meantime due to secret doc infection, sleeping sickness, or a dog bite from the white house pooch du jour. Don't worry . . . Newsom has already been promised that he will be the nominee if that happens. Because California is the model for the rest of the nation regarding homelessness, addiction, and crime, right? Newsom will proudly run on his record.

It gets worse on the Republican side. It usually does. in 2022, legitimate Republicans wouldn't even appear in a photo op with Trump, let alone invite him to campaign in their states during the midterms. And now, the “surprise poll”! Trump crushes (Florida Governor) DeSantis in a make-believe 2024 match up. See my previous posts about rigged polls. How can republicans - desperate to get back into power - back any upstart challenger who is guaranteed to lose? They can't - they have no spines; So they are spooked into coalescing around Trump, for yet another perp walk.

Democrats love the idea of Biden v. Trump. Possibly the candidate Biden is MOST able to beat. If they can both just remain alive until then. THAT'S why Trump is constantly "investigated", but never charged by democrats. Wound him, but don't remove him from the battlefield.

Our votes don't matter. And our opinions certainly don't. America today seems no better than Mexico or Brazil when it comes to politics. Our elites contending for power, with their poseur-gangster kids constantly appearing on page 2, involved with drugs and hookers. CNN and Fox telling us their guys are GREAT!

Don't say you weren't warned.
There was more popular control over the nominating process when the unions had more power.
Yes. I don't care what polls in January 2023 say and I am certainly not persuaded by ANY Biden critics. My vote counts too. Sorry you don't feel the same about your vote.
I guess he has the “Jefferson Davis Democrat” vote locked up. Hope the rest of the party picks a nominee with, shall we say, more enlightened views.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
We strongly urge any repoublicican or conservative to not vote. Your vote doesn't matter. And they are tracking you. If you care about your safety..don't vote!!!! LOL

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I guess he has the “Jefferson Davis Democrat” vote locked up.
Yep. He does. Who will run against for the nomination if he announces he will seek re-election, which I am quite sure he will after the SOTU address?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
We strongly urge any repoublicican or conservative to not vote. Your vote doesn't matter. And they are tracking you. If you care about your safety..don't vote!!!! LOL
Yep. BLM has algorithms in Venezuela and Germany that will just switch their votes anyway. Let's not even go into all the mules harvesting ballots from dead people in AZ, GA, PA and Michigan.

one party permanent rule. the fondest wish of democrats. and republicans.

your attitude is what's wrong with america

Plenty of division in the Democratic Party. Also plenty of division in the Republican Party. The big difference is that the democrats still live in reality.
I dont think either yrump or biden represents "reality" or competent governance. Polls seem to say this view is widely shared.