• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You've got to ask yourself why the double standard outrage?

I have two words for you: unwanted pregnancy.
That burden is easy to carry when murder on your conscience is the alternative. I feel sorry for women who have been lied to on the matter by this society and even more so for the women who have no God to beg mercy from.

EatTheRich

President
That burden is easy to carry when murder on your conscience is the alternative. I feel sorry for women who have been lied to on the matter by this society and even more so for the women who have no God to beg mercy from.
The most common emotion women report following an abortion is relief. People who want to ban abortion have on their hands the blood of the thousands of women killed, involuntarily made barren or otherwise maimed, or forced into abusive relationships due to lack of access to safe, legal abortion, as well as of the countless children going hungry because their mothers were forced to bear brothers and sisters when they couldn’t afford it

The most common emotion women report following an abortion is relief.
There are people with zero conscience for whom this will never be a second thought. What do you call those kind of people. There is a technical term for that... yeah,.. right.. psychopath. You know the kind of person who can rest a knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes.

For those who aren't they must seek forgiveness somewhere or be heavily burdened by their conscience.

EatTheRich

President
There are people with zero conscience for whom this will never be a second thought. What do you call those kind of people. There is a technical term for that... yeah,.. right.. psychopath. You know the kind of person who can rest a knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes.

For those who aren't they must seek forgiveness somewhere or be heavily burdened by their conscience.
Moral intuition test: the lab is on fire and you can save 100 embryos, or you can save a toddler, but not both. Who or what do you save, and why?

Moral intuition test: the lab is on fire and you can save 100 embryos, or you can save a toddler, but not both. Who or what do you save, and why?
1) The toddler.
2) Being in the lab with me he's presumably mine, duh. ha ha

That was so weak at so may levels.

So what if the embryos are yours too?
You've liberated a Nazi concentration camp. You can either grab the child of the camp commandant and leave saving him from reprisals for his father's sins or you can stay and attempt to save up to 100 very far gone concentration camp survivors. What do you do?

ha ha

See what I meant about weak?

EatTheRich

President
You've liberated a Nazi concentration camp. You can either grab the child of the camp commandant and leave saving him from reprisals for his father's sins or you can stay and attempt to save up to 100 very far gone concentration camp survivors. What do you do?

ha ha

See what I meant about weak?
Nope, that one’s no tougher than mine (which you refuse to answer directly for obvious reasons).