• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yup, 263,000 more jobs in November

EatTheRich

President
You believed right wing BS until you didn't.

Ain’t it the truth.

Same with the stock markets. It goes something like this…

GOP cultists when markets go down: “My 401k is way down! God damn that Biden!”

GOP cultists when markets go up: “My 401k is back up! Thank gawd Biden can’t screw this up!”

;-)
Just like Democrats during the last administration. When the economy influences the political trajectory more than the political element influences the economy.

EatTheRich

President
Wow are you trying to give Trump credit for the collapse in oil prices during the pandemic.
What did he, TRUMP, do to lower oil prices ?
Tell me one thing he did to get prices to that level ?
He helped broker detente between Israel and the UAE and between Israel and Qatar.

EatTheRich

President
Scammer Democrats (Fauci, Obama, Biden, Pelosi) tricked Trump & Republicans TEMPORARILY to shut down the economy (while Pelosi blocked all efforts to send out Stimulus checks) When they realized they had been scammed, the reopened the economy in red states (July 2020), and the result was the largst increase in GDP growth (by far) in US history (35.2%).

As for Trump's heroics on Covid >>
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

Trump's oil production data exceeds Biden by a very large margin.
Want the specifics ? I've got'm.
Trump pulled his head out of his ass and shut down nonessential commerce about 3 weeks later than he should have, thereby saving hundreds of thousands by his action and dooming hundreds of thousands more by his earlier inaction. As for your c/p (I'll use 1-10 instead of your 43-52 because I know how lists work):

1. It's about 500/week now, a 75% improvement over the conditions Biden inherited and a 97.5% improvement over the baseline of the peak.
2. The time for Trump to do that was 2017, not several months into 2020. He should have taken managerial powers to direct manufacture for the government the second the pandemic threat was apparent in late December/early January.
3. That is one thing he got right. i have heard some ill-founded griping by liberals, perhaps some of them seeking to deflect from Cuomo's poor performance, but I do give him credit for making a good move that likely saved thousands if not tens of thousands of lives there by sending those ships.
4. Not enough but he had no alternative.
5. He contradicted the task force and other medical advisers with frequency, and he deliberately scuttled their best plan in the hope of driving up the death toll for political advantage.
6. What alternative did he offer?
7. It would have been 3 times as rapid and at least somewhat more forthcoming under any prior president in living memory. Trump was just plain in over his head.
8. I give him credit for his travel ban too. It probably saved a few hundred lives and could have saved tens of thousands more if the Trump administration had taken advantage of the respite it offered to get out ahead of the threat.
9. Where was hydroxychloroquine proven to be effective?
10. As successful as it was, Trump gets some of the credit for this as well. It ultimately saved millions of lives although delays in the rollout due to administrative bungling cost many tens of thousands.