• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yup. It’s time to call it an attempted coup

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I care, all of us should care. Trump can explain it for us maybe... if he's subpoenaed.
Wouldn't you like to know the extent of his loyalty to the constitution and willingness to protect our govt and elected officials as they performed their duties?
He won't be supoenaed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A bi-partisan commission at the state level giving complete access to an entity they deem satisfactory. HOW MANY F'N TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!?!!
So some commission of people with no experience at conducting an election audit...chosen by whom? The republicans gave complete access to Cyber Ninjas.
Was that satisfactory to you? In Wis, the republicans have hired an ex-judge. He has hired a Trump lawyer.

Do you even know who did any of the three previous audits in AZ? How about the ones in Ga? You don't, but you know you don't trust them.
Maricopa had two independent firms conduct "forensic" audits...

The audit reports from SLI and PRO V&V are available there.

God of War

Governor
So some commission of people with no experience at conducting an election audit...chosen by whom? The republicans gave complete access to Cyber Ninjas.
Was that satisfactory to you? In Wis, the republicans have hired an ex-judge. He has hired a Trump lawyer.

Do you even know who did any of the three previous audits in AZ? How about the ones in Ga? You don't, but you know you don't trust them.

You're on ignore.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Just imagine trying to form a “bipartisan commission” with these wackjobs.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just imagine trying to form a “bipartisan commission” with these wackjobs.

;-)
I'm not sure how he thinks this would improve things...basically he wants a commission to agree on an auditor acceptable to both sides....

He ignores that Maricopa had two independent auditors. The results would have to match or raise red flags. Those auditors were certified by EAC and have to apply every few years for re-certification. Their employees have to attend EAC training.

He doesn't trust that process....better to have Cyber Ninjas with a CEO who already announced what he thought the results would be and failed to produce.
Although he made $5 mil on AZ he has lost a lot of money because he failed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm not sure how he thinks this would improve things...basically he wants a commission to agree on an auditor acceptable to both sides....

He ignores that Maricopa had two independent auditors. The results would have to match or raise red flags. Those auditors were certified by EAC and have to apply every few years for re-certification. Their employees have to attend EAC training.

He doesn't trust that process....better to have Cyber Ninjas with a CEO who already announced what he thought the results would be and failed to produce.
Although he made $5 mil on AZ he has lost a lot of money because he failed.
They would never agree to a truly unbiased commission and, as we saw with the Arizona fraudit, they would not accept the outcomes in any event. It’s a waste of time with these people. They do not approach the issue in good faith.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
no, I said they would be nothingburgers which they were.
I disagree. We learned about dozens of contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russians. We learned to mistrust anything Trump said about Putin...there was much more. What we did not get evidence of was any coordination.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You'd get laughed out of court along with those barrel of monkeys who throw their pooh everywhere working at CNN.

But if you're looking to advocate for rampant violence to break out you couldn't be doing any better than posting this kind of inciting crap.

P.S. Why don't you drive down to the border and pick up your Haitian family to sponsor.
so what was the link between "fighting like hell" to "stop the steal" and the breach of the capitol, the assault on police and the threat made to hang Pence?

Were the rioters trying to intimidate congress to keep Trump in the WH?

EatTheRich

President
I'm not ignoring what you call audits. I simply don't trust those auditors as I've told you at least twice. They're morely likely to destroy the evidence of wrong doing than to expose their malfeseance or complicity.
Why did Trump’s team hand-select auditors that would do that?

The Russian effort to help Trump is well documented. The dozens of meetings and contacts with Russian officials and Putin cronies is also well documented.

Collusion or conspiracy are nearly impossible to prove unless one of the conspirators cooperates...which was why they tried to send Flynn or Cohen to jail...for leverage. Did anyone in the campaign suggest, even vaguely, that the sanctions might be dropped if Trump won? Since we don't really know what Page and the Russian deputy prime minister said...who can tell?

So while there isn't enough evidence to convict anyone, there also isn't enough to say there was no collusion.

Hunter's laptop has been in FBI hands for nearly two years. No charges filed.
It has been handed over to the Baltimore PD and they've had over a year to investigate and nothing....so yes, that would seem to be a dead end.
YOU and everyone else who ever believed any of this shit owes the country an apology.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Any sane person recognized what happened.

To deny the truth makes you complicit.

Think on that.....

For what?
You are supposed to apologize because Mueller only found 140 instances of collusion and 10 solid instances of obstruction of justice. Those numbers get transposed to zero within Trumplandia.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU and everyone else who ever believed any of this shit owes the country an apology.
1. So you are unaware of any attempt by the Russian intelligence services to use social media to help Trump? I can easily dig up the senate report for you.
2. Has Hunter's laptop been in FBI hands since 2020? Have there been any charges filed?
3. Has the Baltimore PD had the laptop since 2020? Have they filed any charges?

You are getting less and less credible in these posts.