• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Zawahiri gets a mouthful of drone strike.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good. However our memory is not that long, why just a few months ago after President Biden humiliated the country in his botched withdraw we were told "Al Qaeda" was not in Afghanistan........

So it goes.
Which has what to do with killing the leader of Al Qaeda? He was not in Kabul in 2021...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This didn't age well:

Defending the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, President Joe Biden said at the White House on Friday: Look, let's put this thing in perspective. What interest do we have in Afghanistan at this point, with al Qaeda gone? We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al Qaeda in Afghanistan as well as -- as well as -- getting Osama bin Laden. And we did."

Fact check: Biden claims al Qaeda is 'gone' from Afghanistan. Then the Pentagon confirms it's still there - CNNPolitics

I guess there was at least one left, no?
So please explain why Trump signed the Doha agreement.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Back to Trump, no matter what the topic.

Is it not possible for you to get him out of your head?

Too funny... :D

As for your beloved, I don't speak for him. I imagine this comes as a shock to you.
He was the guy who signed that surrender doc, right? The Taliban agreed to never allow Al Qaeda to return to the country....who in hell would believe they'd stick to that agreement?

Zam-Zam

Senator
He was the guy who signed that surrender doc, right? The Taliban agreed to never allow Al Qaeda to return to the country....who in hell would believe they'd stick to that agreement?
So it's all Trump's fault and Biden is blameless for whatever occurs on his watch. Is that what you want to hear?

Now, can the rest of us get back to the thread topic while you obsess over Trump?

:D

Back to Trump, no matter what the topic.

Is it not possible for you to get him out of your head?

Too funny... :D

As for your beloved, I don't speak for him. I imagine this comes as a shock to you.
He has no choice, his betters demand that Trump be held responsible for them humilating the country. Biden was not beholden to that deal and the withdraw from Afghanistan, the complete and utter disaster it was......

All Biden, which of course led to Putin invading the Ukraine......

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It’s another example of how Biden has dealt with the fallout from Trump’s surrender deal with the Taliban.
That is except for the fact that one has absolutely nothing to do with the other, unless of course you're counting biden's giant clusterfuck of an exit as party to the zapping of a terrorist in Afghanistan?

Zam-Zam

Senator
He has no choice, his betters demand that Trump be held responsible for them humilating the country. Biden was not beholden to that deal and the withdraw from Afghanistan, the complete and utter disaster it was......

All Biden, which of course led to Putin invading the Ukraine......
I guess if you can't think of a valid defense for team Biden, you try to distract by talking about Trump instead.

In poker, they call that a "tell".

Bugsy McGurk

President
That is except for the fact that one has absolutely nothing to do with the other, unless of course you're counting biden's giant clusterfuck of an exit as party to the zapping of a terrorist in Afghanistan?
Nope. They are both inevitable consequences of Trump’s Taliban surrender deal. Trump’s unilateral surrender and withdrawal of US troops made a messy final withdrawal inevitable, and the Taliban’s breaches, including allowing al Qaeda to remain, were also inevitable.

But don’t you worry - Biden cleaned up the messes Trump left behind.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. They are both inevitable consequences of Trump’s Taliban surrender deal. Trump’s unilateral surrender and withdrawal of US troops made a messy final withdrawal inevitable, and the Taliban’s breaches, including allowing al Qaeda to remain, were also inevitable.

But don’t you worry - Biden cleaned up the messes Trump left behind.
Luckily I'm not worried. I am appreciative of the fact that we've exited Afghanistan and that we were able to zap another terrorist with a rocket to the Head. Lucky for us that deal was signed, despite biden's [Unwelcome language removed] everything up on the exit