• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Zawahiri gets a mouthful of drone strike.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Certainly does make this whole spate of finger pointing every which Way rather odd. Who gives a shit what Trump did or Biden did or what agreement was signed or what agreement was in signed or broken or whatever the hell. Too many here are so caught up in their Auto responses that they can hardly make sense between reality and their delusions. Biden put a missile on this dude and blew him to hell and that's all that matters. Good on Biden
Agreed. Without equivocation.

God of War

Governor
I have. You are making it up as you go.
At this point in time, if Zawahiri was alive, they'd want him thought to be dead because the role of leadership of Al qaeda is different than it was. I'm sure you can figure something like that out on your own.

If someone wanted you dead wouldn't you leave them thinking that you already were?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
They have usually announced the deaths of their leaders and told their fighters who the new leader is.

The Taliban has every reason to say that it was not Zawahiri...even if it was.

Exactly, which puts the lie to the idea that if it wasn't they would immediately put him on a video feed (even if he was still alive).

middleview

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Get your MIC pom poms out.
Sure thing...there is never a reason to go to war...we should have apologized to the Japanese for putting our warships in the way of their target practice on 12/7/41.

Thanks for pointing that out, Neville.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
At this point in time, if Zawahiri was alive, they'd want him thought to be dead because the role of leadership of Al qaeda is different than it was. I'm sure you can figure something like that out on your own.

If someone wanted you dead wouldn't you leave them thinking that you already were?
Good that you can read their minds. I'm going by their previous reaction to claims we've killed their leaders.

The Taliban has violated the Doha agreement. They'd want to deny his death, if they could...and especially if they could have Zawahiri appear with today's paper showing the date.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So they made you post of Trump as you do in every thread

What you 6 years old!

Where's a picture of Zaw's body_
Someone else brings Trump into the thread and you get all huffy about a reply.

As soon as the Taliban gather enough pieces to take a picture, I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, where is the picture of Soleimani's body?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Someone else brings Trump into the thread and you get all huffy about a reply.

As soon as the Taliban gather enough pieces to take a picture, I'll let you know.
Yet, those someone's don't bring Trump into every thread they post in as YOU do

24 hours has passed so Zaw has probably been thrown overboard as Bin Laid was, you know, for their religious reasons!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

24 hours has passed so Zaw has probably been thrown overboard as Bin Laid was, you know, for their religious reasons!
So you were thinking we had custody of his body?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Again....I didn't bring him into the thread. Strike number one.
When someone says Biden is the worst president ever, they've invited a comparison to the guy is rated in the bottom 10...Trump. Strike two.

And when someone talks about how great the price of oil was in 2020....who was president then? So your hyper sensitivity to criticism of Trump is noted. But pretty much worthless to the rest of us. That is three strikes...

I've never brought Trump into a thread where the context was not, in some way related.

God of War

Governor
Good that you can read their minds. I'm going by their previous reaction to claims we've killed their leaders.

The Taliban has violated the Doha agreement. They'd want to deny his death, if they could...and especially if they could have Zawahiri appear with today's paper showing the date.
The Taliban is desperate to go along to get along for now. Their financial pressures are huge. If Zawahiri is alive they'd want him thought dead too.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sure thing...there is never a reason to go to war...we should have apologized to the Japanese for putting our warships in the way of their target practice on 12/7/41.

Thanks for pointing that out, Neville.
Or not blockaded their ports and starved the Japanese civilians?

God of War

Governor
Pop.

Another terrorist scum. Deleted.

F**k terrorists.

Our memory is long. Our reach is everywhere.

Two hellfire missiles landed on a safe house and only Zawahiri was killed? I don't buy it mostly because Biden is a congenital liar like most 40 year veteran Senators are.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Two hellfire missiles landed on a safe house and only Zawahiri was killed? I don't buy it mostly because Biden is a congenital liar like most 40 year veteran Senators are.
and yet you do believe the guy who lied thousands of times in just four years....starting off with the size of the inaugural crowd....inspite of the pictures proving he lied.

You do realize that you are accusing a lot of people involved in such an operation of being liars as well?