• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Zawahiri gets a mouthful of drone strike.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Two hellfire missiles landed on a safe house and only Zawahiri was killed? I don't buy it mostly because Biden is a congenital liar like most 40 year veteran Senators are.
I think the report was that no civilians were killed. So let's just assume that it was a safe house full of terrorist scum, or a couple three scum...and they were dispatched. Bor maybe just the one.

God of War

Governor
I think the report was that no civilians were killed. So let's just assume that it was a safe house full of terrorist scum, or a couple three scum...and they were dispatched. Bor maybe just the one.
Yeah, no. After leaving Afghanistan the way we did, killing an NGO worker and kids getting water, and with Biden's proven liar track record I'll remain skeptical. I'm glad Zawahiri was made an example of as long as it doesn't metastasize.

God of War

Governor
and yet you do believe the guy who lied thousands of times in just four years....starting off with the size of the inaugural crowd....inspite of the pictures proving he lied.

You do realize that you are accusing a lot of people involved in such an operation of being liars as well?
If you think Trump's a liar but that Biden isn't then the blinding bias with you is incurable. I'm seeing a lot of people in government lying, a lot. If you don't see that then middleview is more than just a joke.

God of War

Governor
Please try to get past your sorrow and realize that the dude was snuffed.

Or do you really think the people who snuffed him are all lying?
I said I doubted two Hellfires only killed Zawahiri. And you then proceed to lay a claim I did not make. What would you call that? I'd say that'd make you a Biden - aka proven liar.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I said I doubted two Hellfires only killed Zawahiri. And you then proceed to lay a claim I did not make. What would you call that? I'd say that'd make you a Biden - aka proven liar.
As long as you admit that Zawahiri was snuffed. If you’re only pretending to care about possible collateral casualties I’ll let you be. No one believes your expressed concern for collateral casualties is genuine.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Al-Zawahiri was ultimately taken out by a drone at 9:48 p.m. ET Saturday, while he was on the balcony of the safehouse, and his family members were in different rooms of the house.

"None of his family members were hurt and there were no civilian casualties," the president said.

It helps if you actually follow the news...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

write on

Senator
A twofer...

....and the wingers will take credit and be joyful while gaslighting their minions.

Like Bush did
Remember this one?

https://maritimecyprus.com/2016/10/29/flashback-in-history-terrorist-attack-on-uss-cole-on-12-october-2000/

An Afghan-American businessman who was moonlighting as a back-channel conduit between the Clinton Administration and the Taliban has claimed the Taliban knew a big payback was coming in the days after the Cole bombing. They moved bin Laden and his top aides into a house and provided GPS coordinates expecting a cruise missile strike that would end their al-Qaeda problems.

The strike never came.
Not during the waning days of Clinton or the first 9 months of Bush.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2004/11/01/how-bush-was-offered-bin-laden-and-blew-it/

write on

Senator
Remember this one?

https://maritimecyprus.com/2016/10/29/flashback-in-history-terrorist-attack-on-uss-cole-on-12-octob/er-2000/

An Afghan-American businessman who was moonlighting as a back-channel conduit between the Clinton Administration and the Taliban has claimed the Taliban knew a big payback was coming in the days after the Cole bombing. They moved bin Laden and his top aides into a house and provided GPS coordinates expecting a cruise missile strike that would end their al-Qaeda problems.

The strike never came.
Not during the waning days of Clinton or the first 9 months of Bush.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2004/11/01/how-bush-was-offered-bin-laden-and-blew-it/
I've read what you did. Clinton bombed an 'aspirin factory'. Hindsight is 20/20.

Any strike made in the attempt to kill a terrorist was different before 9/11.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member