• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Gem of a Line Amidst Unacceptable Quotes From the Baby Trump Balloon Slasher

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I read what this guy has to say, and let me say, he's exhibiting a LOT of out right bad, leftist-style logic. As a conservative, I often warn those on my "side" of falling to these levels, as it's usually leftists who come out of nowhere and introduce them... Don't take the bait. Anyways, let's go over the all the bad this guy had to say:

“I got so fired up when I rolled by the balloon and I rolled down the window and I said something to them and I figured they saw me,” explained 32-year-old Hutchinson, according to AL.com. “I figured the only way I was going to get close enough to that balloon was to blend in. (I) went and bought me an Alabama shirt and walked up like I was walking to the game and like I was going to take a picture with (the Trump balloon).”

Bad. Sounds a lot like ANTIFA style tactics, although it's against an object, not to commit extreme battery on a person with a MAGA hat or something like that. Basically putting on the black mask to do violence...

“I was so fired up,” Hutchinson said. “I was shaking I was so mad.”

“I’m not young but I’m not old. I’m sort of middle aged. I feel like a lot of people my age don’t keep up with the news and politics the way they should. I watch the news every night. I watch Fox News every night. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are my favorite two anchors,” the Alabama man told host Rick Burgess.

Again, very Bad. All the emotion bottled up, very first-world leftist... And, instead of the Young Turks, Black lives matter, ANTIFA, the New York Times, or CNN, they use FOX's programming and running with it for inspiration.

“I see this stuff going on out west and up north and all other places,” he continued. “I get so mad about people not taking a stand.”

In Hutchinson’s view, taking a stand and popping the balloon was necessary, and even a moral good.

Horribly Bad. One should never find virtue in violent acts when they aren't enforced onto you. The left views being violent to Conservatives as a moral good. I don't, nor should conservatives. Respect others' right to exist, even if they don't respect yours.

“The Left wants to use religion against you like you shouldn’t act like this and stuff but I’ll tell you this – the Devil knows the Bible as good as we do,” he said.

“This was your turning of the temple tables?” Burgess asked, referring to Jesus turning over the money changers’ tables in the temple.

“Yes,” the 32-year-old answered. “It comes a point when you gotta take a stand. We don’t have two parties anymore. We have good vs. evil.”

INFINITELY Bad. Attempting to use Christ to justify your awful, immoral behavior. Making "them" evil and "You" good. Doomsday scenarios. I see it all the time on the left, and sadly, on the right in response at times as well.

But then, after all this garbage from some idiot anti-leftist, a zinger...

"this is the first time I’m ever seen a liberal get mad about chopping up a baby”

Oh my... can't deny that one.

90% BS from this guy.. and 10% speaking bold-faced truth.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-who-slashed-baby-trump-balloon-first-time-liberals-mad-about-chopping-up-a-baby

I read what this guy has to say, and let me say, he's exhibiting a LOT of out right bad, leftist-style logic. As a conservative, I often warn those on my "side" of falling to these levels, as it's usually leftists who come out of nowhere and introduce them... Don't take the bait. Anyways, let's go over the all the bad this guy had to say:

“I got so fired up when I rolled by the balloon and I rolled down the window and I said something to them and I figured they saw me,” explained 32-year-old Hutchinson, according to AL.com. “I figured the only way I was going to get close enough to that balloon was to blend in. (I) went and bought me an Alabama shirt and walked up like I was walking to the game and like I was going to take a picture with (the Trump balloon).”

Bad. Sounds a lot like ANTIFA style tactics, although it's against an object, not to commit extreme battery on a person with a MAGA hat or something like that. Basically putting on the black mask to do violence...

“I was so fired up,” Hutchinson said. “I was shaking I was so mad.”

“I’m not young but I’m not old. I’m sort of middle aged. I feel like a lot of people my age don’t keep up with the news and politics the way they should. I watch the news every night. I watch Fox News every night. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are my favorite two anchors,” the Alabama man told host Rick Burgess.

Again, very Bad. All the emotion bottled up, very first-world leftist... And, instead of the Young Turks, Black lives matter, ANTIFA, the New York Times, or CNN, they use FOX's programming and running with it for inspiration.

“I see this stuff going on out west and up north and all other places,” he continued. “I get so mad about people not taking a stand.”

In Hutchinson’s view, taking a stand and popping the balloon was necessary, and even a moral good.

Horribly Bad. One should never find virtue in violent acts when they aren't enforced onto you. The left views being violent to Conservatives as a moral good. I don't, nor should conservatives. Respect others' right to exist, even if they don't respect yours.

“The Left wants to use religion against you like you shouldn’t act like this and stuff but I’ll tell you this – the Devil knows the Bible as good as we do,” he said.

“This was your turning of the temple tables?” Burgess asked, referring to Jesus turning over the money changers’ tables in the temple.

“Yes,” the 32-year-old answered. “It comes a point when you gotta take a stand. We don’t have two parties anymore. We have good vs. evil.”

INFINITELY Bad. Attempting to use Christ to justify your awful, immoral behavior. Making "them" evil and "You" good. Doomsday scenarios. I see it all the time on the left, and sadly, on the right in response at times as well.

But then, after all this garbage from some idiot anti-leftist, a zinger...

"this is the first time I’m ever seen a liberal get mad about chopping up a baby”

Oh my... can't deny that one.

90% BS from this guy.. and 10% speaking bold-faced truth.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-who-slashed-baby-trump-balloon-first-time-liberals-mad-about-chopping-up-a-baby
That's a bold pro-vandalism take ya got there.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Since I denounced the vandalism, you either misread what I said or are trolling.. which is it?
I have all but given up on efforts to persuade the left...not to agree with me - but to just STOP LYING.

They can't do it. You can write out a specific thing, and they will respond directly to that post that you said something quite the opposite. These people aren't merely unrepentant liars who think their cause justifies it. It seems they actually value untruth for its own sake...like intentional dishonesty demonstrates that they are all-in.

It's like drinking the deer's blood after your first hunt, except lefty doesn't just lie in his/her first post. It's constant, obvious lies in nearly ALL posts. How does one have discussions and exchanges with folks who won't even be accurate in what I or you say? They completely turn reality on its head.

I have all but given up on efforts to persuade the left...not to agree with me - but to just STOP LYING.

They can't do it. You can write out a specific thing, and they will respond directly to that post that you said something quite the opposite. These people aren't merely unrepentant liars who think their cause justifies it. It seems they actually value untruth for its own sake...like intentional dishonesty demonstrates that they are all-in.

It's like drinking the deer's blood after your first hunt, except lefty doesn't just lie in his/her first post. It's constant, obvious lies in nearly ALL posts. How does one have discussions and exchanges with folks who won't even be accurate in what I or you say? They completely turn reality on its head.
Yea... It's not lefty's fault that this asshat is a vandal.

No, it's YOUR fault that your directly, intentionally wrote an overt LIE regarding what the OP said. Plenty more lies where that came from, I'm sure.

I won't waste my time with it.
Where's your anti-moral relativism here?
Bad. Sounds a lot like ANTIFA style tactics, although it's against an object, not to commit extreme battery on a person with a MAGA hat or something like that.
Or maybe you are a moral-relativist yourself?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
He popped a balloon. It's not like he bashed anyone's head in with a bike lock or something.
That's a key point.

ANTIFA has done that.. left people bloodied on the streets for wearing a MAGA hat.

It didn't get a ton of coverage by the media as a "problem" of leftism.

Yet, some kid wearing a MAGA hat treats a harassing native American with kindness, the media snaps a picture of him "smirking", and suddenly this is some manifestation of Conservatives and Trump. They're horrible racists who look down on anyone who is a different skin color. That was weeks of coverage by all the leftist outlets, and this kid deserves to sue the crap out of all of them (the case is still pending).

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.

Truth is irrelevant when you're in charge of the narrative, and lefties are used to being in charge of the narrative. They cannot lie because whatever they say is the truth.

Also I think a lot of it is just trolling. I played a leftist on another board once as an experiment and I admit it was fun seeing the cons banging their heads against the wall from the sheer blind illogic of it all. It was really easy. You just say the most absurd thing you can think of and stick by it no matter what anyone says in response to it. Who knows maybe some of these lefties are really Trump supporters having fun with us. lol