• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

An Unusual Florida Race

Minotaur

Governor
I captured this boat/helicopter race in Florida. They were filming this right below us. Quite a treat.

FloridaRace.jpg

Bo-4

Senator
Cool .. thanks Mino, awesome shot. Not sure that i'd want to be in that helicopter doing 100 mph 4 feet above the water, but will take a boat ride if you please!

Minotaur

Governor
It was amazing to watch and it was actually the film crew and not really part of the race but the helo completely stole the show. The two boats had beautiful women in each one and they went back and forth waving up to us now and then during resets. Not sure my husband ever saw the helicopter. ;)

Bo-4

Senator
It was amazing to watch and it was actually the film crew and not really part of the race but the helo completely stole the show. The two boats had beautiful women in each one and they went back and forth waving up to us now and then during resets. Not sure my husband ever saw the helicopter. ;)
Lol.. is that by chance the view from your place? If so... LUCKY!!

Minotaur

Governor
Yes it is. The first thing we did after moving here to Florida was place a very tall raft in the middle of the Atlantic for that photo. LOL

No this was a cruise we took a few years ago. ;)

You better get some of your photos posted here Bo. First thing I thought of when Dave decided to create this board was your photos.

Bo-4

Senator
Yes it is. The first thing we did after moving here to Florida was place a very tall raft in the middle of the Atlantic for that photo. LOL

No this was a cruise we took a few years ago. ;)

You better get some of your photos posted here Bo. First thing I thought of when Dave decided to create this board was your photos.
A photos/travel forum? I missed the connection. Cool.. new forum? Okay.. sure will, thanks!

Dave

Council Member
Cool photo! Knowing a LITTLE about helicopters I would think getting up to top speed that low is real tough! To speed up you have to be tilted forward! YIKES!

I'm with Bo though, I'd jump in either boat with the ladies :p

Minotaur

Governor
Animals! ;) I almost needed a gaf to drag my husband off the balcony.

The pilot kept that helicopter in that low position and speed for the entire distance they raced so it was really something to see. There was a camera guy at the passenger opening but you can barely see him in the photo.

Bo-4

Senator
Animals! ;) I almost needed a gaf to drag my husband off the balcony.

The pilot kept that helicopter in that low position and speed for the entire distance they raced so it was really something to see. There was a camera guy at the passenger opening but you can barely see him in the photo.
He must have had good binoculars to get a nice view of those girls! :)

Minotaur

Governor
They were a lot closer than it looks. I had the choice to clip the shot where you can see everyone or downsize it and lose the "girl" details. I'm a girl...I downsized it. ha ha