• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Angry people die sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroljo

Senator
If you put it that way BD then yes I do.

But of course I feel sorry for whichever pansy admin won’t own up to doing it.

:p
It was most likely one of the butt hurt angry liberals that always thinks a post like this is about them and cries about it. We should be used to that by now.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It's a term for conservatives through and through. My apologies for your disappointment there snowflake.

In Missouri in the 1860s, a “snowflake” was a person who was against the abolition of slavery, according to Merriam-Webster.

During the 1970s, snowflake was used as a derogatory term for white or black people who were perceived as acting white.

Edit: http://college.usatoday.com/2017/02/01/the-origin-of-the-term-snowflake-may-surprise-you/

There I did your research for you.
It's a term that has been used to show how liberals have been acting since 2016 that is a fact
Snowflakes belong to liberals.

Caroljo

Senator
It was discussed in a private conversation which I am not at liberty to discuss here. I should not have posted in this thread at all,as a member or moderator.
So, in other words, someone felt guilty, thought this was aimed at them and whined to the mods. Got it. What a bunch of babies....it had nothing to do with anyone here. If they felt offended, that's their problem.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It was discussed in a private conversation which I am not at liberty to discuss here. I should not have posted in this thread at all,as a member or moderator.
So you going to leave me in the blind to make a mistake and do this when you could explain what is wrong with this thread? I do have a security clearance.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
So, in other words, someone felt guilty, thought this was aimed at them and whined to the mods. Got it. What a bunch of babies....it had nothing to do with anyone here. If they felt offended, that's their problem.
Well we could be more sensitive to the liberals since they have had their feelings hurt. Maybe a sensitivity class.? Think SW would give it? lol

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.