• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Any politician who forces people to come out during a pandemic to vote

Jack4freedom

Governor
As luck would have it, I don't care what you think. You of course are free to carry on with your opinions, perhaps you will find someone who cares.
Do you support the GOP controlled Wisconsin State Legislature’s effort to Block the Wisconsin Governor’s plan to postpone the vote for public safety reasons? And if so, why? Pretty simple. Unlike you, I am interested in your opinion on this matter as you represent yourself as a Republican. Isn’t that what this forum is about?

TBLee

Governor
Do you support the GOP controlled Wisconsin State Legislature’s effort to Block the Wisconsin Governor’s plan to postpone the vote for public safety reasons? And if so, why? Pretty simple. Unlike you, I am interested in your opinion on this matter as you represent yourself as a Republican. Isn’t that what this forum is about?
I really hate to burst your bubble, but you are under the impression that your importance on this forum is somehow more valuable than others. It is not. I gave my opinion, you just didn't like it. Vote, don't vote...stand in line, don't stand in line. It makes absolutely no difference in my life. You are by all means free to move along, or if you wish keep making an ass of yourself. :p

Jack4freedom

Governor
I really hate to burst your bubble, but you are under the impression that your importance on this forum is somehow more valuable than others. It is not. I gave my opinion, you just didn't like it. Vote, don't vote...stand in line, don't stand in line. It makes absolutely no difference in my life. You are by all means free to move along, or if you wish keep making an ass of yourself. :p
I agree with your opinion that it’s up to the voter whether or not they want to vote in the conditions which were presented. All I was asking is whether or not you agreed with the State Legislature in their action to prevent the Governor from postponing the vote for public safety reasons. My bubble isn’t burst nor do I think I am that important on this forum or anywhere else for that matter except where it applies to my dogs who think I am the most important person on the planet.

I pose a simple question and you continually answer in a very non responsive, evasive manner by giving your opinion on a totally different subject. I don’t have much to do right now so I am attempting to get a straight answer to a simple question here. Nothing personal. (that only took 2 minutes)

Cheers

TBLee

Governor
I agree with your opinion that it’s up to the voter whether or not they want to vote in the conditions which were presented. All I was asking is whether or not you agreed with the State Legislature in their action to prevent the Governor from postponing the vote for public safety reasons. My bubble isn’t burst nor do I think I am that important on this forum or anywhere else for that matter except where it applies to my dogs who think I am the most important person on the planet.

I pose a simple question and you continually answer in a very non responsive, evasive manner by giving your opinion on a totally different subject. I don’t have much to do right now so I am attempting to get a straight answer to a simple question here. Nothing personal. (that only took 2 minutes)

Cheers
Yawn...I have answered. My answer was not evasive, in fact it was direct and to the point. If you are unable to accept my answer, then so be it. All is good. ;)

Spamature

President
I didn't post of primary

Well, that will be a cluster-f*vk since Cali gave all illegals right to vote with driver licenses
Their drivers license are clearly different that the drivers license of a US citizen. So no, they can not use them to vote.

Of course COVID-19 is sure reducing the number of lib voters as we speak and homelessness in Cali
There you are taking joy in the deaths of people from this virus. Such ugly partisan hatred.

Deplorable !

Spamature

President
NO ONE had to go vote...………..NO ONE was forced to vote...……….
Yet you guys bitched and moaned for 8 yrs over this.

1586469120336.png

Why didn't you make the same argument when wingers believed there was a threat to their safety when going to the polls ?

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Dramatic much ;)
Hundreds if not thousands may become infected due to Republicans’ partisan callousness. Each of them may infect others, who infect others, who infect others who may not otherwise have been infected. And a small (but not that small) percentage of those infected will die.

TBLee

Governor
Hundreds if not thousands may become infected due to Republicans’ partisan callousness. Each of them may infect others, who infect others, who infect others who may not otherwise have been infected. And a small (but not that small) percentage of those infected will die.
Really? I think you are being VERY dramatic. But its ok, you do you. Each and everyone of those who made the decision to stand in that line to vote made a choice. Life is about choices. Good ones, and bad.

EatTheRich

President
It was make that decision or give up the right to vote ... given the decision the legislature and courts made to put partisan political advantage ahead of the public health.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet you guys bitched and moaned for 8 yrs over this.

View attachment 50353

Why didn't you make the same argument when wingers believed there was a threat to their safety when going to the polls ?
LMFAO....you actually comparing voting in WI with NBPP with damn billy-sticks...……..dammmmmmmmmmmmm...……..they were not forcing people to vote they were making sure people were scared to vote, especially blacks and in NC you can't stand that close to the damn entrance.

Never, never take a stick to a gun fight!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There is common ground between all political ideologies and perspectives. Anyone who denies, though, the "enthusiasm" gap, is being willfully ignorant of the reality and the numbers.
What is that common ground, both sides believe they are right and the other side is wrong? In my case, that is true.

EatTheRich

President
LMFAO....you actually comparing voting in WI with NBPP with damn billy-sticks...……..dammmmmmmmmmmmm...……..they were not forcing people to vote they were making sure people were scared to vote, especially blacks and in NC you can't stand that close to the damn entrance.

Never, never take a stick to a gun fight!
No one said they were scared to vote during the 10 minutes the guy with the nightstick was there before the police arrived. But many, many people were scared to vote in Wisconsin due to the politically motivated decision to deprive them of a safe way to vote.

Guerrilla Radio

Council Member
What is that common ground, both sides believe they are right and the other side is wrong? In my case, that is true.
For one, I assume you're a righty. So let's start there. If you're a righty and I am a lefty, generally speaking, we agree that the MSM is in the bag for pro-corporation democrats. No?

We agree that the fundamental right to bear arms is universal to everyone here, no?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
For one, I assume you're a righty. So let's start there. If you're a righty and I am a lefty, generally speaking, we agree that the MSM is in the bag for pro-corporation democrats. No?*

**We agree that the fundamental right to bear arms is universal to everyone here, no?
*I believe the PSM (Piss-Stream-Media) often referred to as the MSM is in the bag for anything the Democrat Party tells it to be in the bag for.
It appears to me now that the Democrat party has told the PSM it wants to crash the American economy, in the hope that will help them defeat Trump in the presidential election. And the PSM has embarked on its mission to make that happen.

**Yes, I agree that all Americans have the fundamental right to keep and bear arms.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was make that decision or give up the right to vote ... given the decision the legislature and courts made to put partisan political advantage ahead of the public health.
"give up the right to vote"
It's Primaries not the General and know it's Trump/Biden unless DNC decide different at brokered convention
By deciding not to stand in line is NOT giving up the right to vote, that's BS