• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bill and Hillary to become grandparents this fall..

Charcat

One of the Patsy's

Spamature

President
I'm sure they are all very happy about it. However, I fail to see this as an occasion for a top post.....they really are NOT royalty, in case you didn't know.
Of course they're not, they're Democrats. It's the Republicans that have a royal succession plan. By darn it, it was Mitt's "turn" to be the president. First Lady in waiting Ann told us it was so.

Renee

Governor
The comments here only validate the mean spirited right wingers who have to say vicious things about something joyous, what makes you so small? .

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The comments here only validate the mean spirited right wingers who have to say vicious things about something joyous, what makes you so small? .
That's the way they are. They're proud Christians...didn't you know?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course they're not, they're Democrats. It's the Republicans that have a royal succession plan. By darn it, it was Mitt's "turn" to be the president. First Lady in waiting Ann told us it was so.
Ann has a long wait.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
That's the way they are. They're proud Christians...didn't you know?
It would have been a great post for General Discussions--but it's hardly anything to discuss under politics and current events. But I'm REALLY impressed that you are on a first-name basis with them. LOL

Chelsea and Marc have just announced that she is expecting and due in the fall.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure they are all very happy about it. However, I fail to see this as an occasion for a top post.....they really are NOT royalty, in case you didn't know.
Slick probably thinking of interns under a desk......again if Hill wins

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"joyous"...........abortion is the liberal way...........why isn't lil' 'C' at planned parenthood getting that thing sucked out............lets see, what is it you call them (?) anything but babies..........ABORT NOW////////usually the liberal reply...............liberal hypocrisy ☻

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It would have been a great post for General Discussions--but it's hardly anything to discuss under politics and current events. But I'm REALLY impressed that you are on a first-name basis with them. LOL
It's a CURRENT EVENT. And although they aren't considered "Royalty" people are interested in the Clintons...much more than anything I've ever seen you post. If you don't like it...why even respond? You didn't object when one of the lowlife cons here posted a link from a gossip rag about Bill Clinton messing with young girls...rape, bondage, the whole 9 yds. Unsubstantiated gossip from someone who only WISHES hd could get some woman...any woman to notice him. I haven't heard much about that lately. How is that panning out? But when your pals have a penchant for lying because they are women abusers and stalkers, what can you expect?
For the mentally challenged...
Main Entry: current events
Part of Speech: n
Definition:
present-time news events concerning important people, places, things, and ideas; also called current affairs

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"joyous"...........abortion is the liberal way...........why isn't lil' 'C' at planned parenthood getting that thing sucked out............lets see, what is it you call them (?) anything but babies..........ABORT NOW////////usually the liberal reply...............liberal hypocrisy ☻
Get help.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Please clam down, leave the child alone please.