• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California adds 3rd gender to Drivers Licenses. But why stop there?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
non-binary can mean: LBGT, asexual, indeterminate sexuality due to birth defect, both types of genitalia present (hermaphrodite) or simply not willing to reveal.
Gee, I wonder why they aren't 'simply willing to tell'. Could it be because of people who make them feel like they are disgusting because they are different somehow?

What's there to discuss? there were 2 checkboxs on an application, now there are 3. I think everyone can handle it.
the question is (for those with poor reading comprehension) -

"is non-binary insulting, the same way as "non white" is as a racial classification. and is it in inferior to terms that the LBGT community prefers to use, such as CIS?"

are you on the same page with us now?

the question is (for those with poor reading comprehension) -

"is non-binary insulting, the same way as "non white" is as a racial classification. and is it in inferior to terms that the LBGT community prefers to use, such as CIS?"

are you on the same page with us now?
what does it matter either way?

freyasman

Senator
Don't be too sure. What's in other's pants seems to be a problem for some people.
I was wondering more about folks who check people's ID, like cops or even bank tellers. I could imagine some scenarios where they would find that a real headache. Not my problem, but something interesting to consider.

I was wondering more about folks who check people's ID, like cops or even bank tellers. I could imagine some scenarios where they would find that a real headache. Not my problem, but something interesting to consider.
Not to mention arrests, bookings, and incarcerations. Which jail does a "non-binary" person go to?

Ah, I know, we need a third set of jails! :rolleyes:

Spamature

President
good to know. was he the lord of tarth? I thought she was royal, in some way?
No, he was a hedge knight (have sword will travel type situation). But he chose as his square a boy who said his name was Egg. Egg was really Aegon Targaryen who would become the future King Aegon V
Dunken became the Lord Commander of the Kings Guard under King Ageon. Dunken was pretty much unbeatable in single combat.

Ageon was the old brother of Maester Aemon of the Night's Watch. Which meant that the two most legitimate heirs to the Iron throne were both at Castle Black the while all the pretenders were fighting for crown.

Thank you. I consider that a compliment.
I'm sure you do, which makes it even better.

Clinton's polling numbers went up in the wake of the deplorables comment. It pissed off the halfwits and the sub-human scum who were embarrassed to realize that people recognized how deplorable they were, but they already supported Trump, so it made no difference what they thought.

Question: What's the square root of negative one?

Answer: A Trump voter who isn't sub-human scum.

4/15

Mayor
Well as a Californian I am sad they do not have a classification for me. Tryquatrasexual. I would try anything for a quarter.