• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dr. Birx Finally Goes Right at the U.S. Media and China for Lying

I don't care about the number of dead etc. What everyone should care about is if they lied about it in january hell even december. How can anyone trust them now saying it's a done deal- all is safe. Everything back to norman- then we get hit again ?
Is Trump gonna lift the travel ban?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The amount of dead people in china doesn't change anything in America.
Yea it does as the number of dead there is caused by the disease. I hate to break it to you, but we are all the same when it comes to disease.
If china had 100,000,000 dead this would certainly matter if the same disease was here

Did you study at harvard to be a fool

Yea it does as the number of dead there is caused by the disease. I hate to break it to you, but we are all the same when it comes to disease.
If china had 100,000,000 dead this would certainly matter if the same disease was here

Did you study at harvard to be a fool
It doesn't change America's response to the virus.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I will grant you that if there were 350 million dead Chinese the stock market would be a lot lower.
There would be no market left, or it would be shut down like everything else and people would all have left shitcago and be hiding in the hills. Except in your mind where life has no meaning