• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ebola-free nurse gets a hug

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No doubt the usual Obama haters here in PJ wish he'd have hugged her when she was contagious. Now they can only hope one of their right wing 'fence jumpers' will actually get close enough to get rid of him for them. I don't know if they can mentally handle 2 more years of that hate boiling in their guts.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I doubt they trust the nurse is Ebola-free. maybe anti-science repubs like Steve King or Louie Gohmert will tell them what's what.

Dino

Russian Asset
No doubt the usual Obama haters here in PJ wish he'd have hugged her when she was contagious. Now they can only hope one of their right wing 'fence jumpers' will actually get close enough to get rid of him for them. I don't know if they can mentally handle 2 more years of that hate boiling in their guts.
President Ob-ola is doing all he can to speed our way towards third-world status.
Did you even have one ounce of surprise or disappointment that Obola would bring on a fund-raiser lobbyist who was not even medically trained as an Ebola czar?
I bet that type of political cronyism which outraged you previously was just swell this time. Am I right?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
President Ob-ola is doing all he can to speed our way towards third-world status.
Did you even have one ounce of surprise or disappointment that Obola would bring on a fund-raiser lobbyist who was not even medically trained as an Ebola czar?
I bet that type of political cronyism which outraged you previously was just swell this time. Am I right?
We both know that Obama nominated a very capable medically trained person last November, and your NRA and republicans blocked the nomination. I bet that type of political cronyism outraged you terribly, didn't it? HA HA HA
You nor I know whether this Ebola czar is capable of doing the job or not, but you, and others like you are no doubt crossing your fingers that he messes up like 2/3 of the fools Bush had in his adm. Are you looking for some woman to vent your anger on today, Dino? Maybe you should go out for a drive.

Dino

Russian Asset
We both know that Obama nominated a very capable medically trained person last November, and your NRA and republicans blocked the nomination. I bet that type of political cronyism outraged you terribly, didn't it? HA HA HA
You nor I know whether this Ebola czar is capable of doing the job or not, but you, and others like you are no doubt crossing your fingers that he messes up like 2/3 of the fools Bush had in his adm. Are you looking for some woman to vent your anger on today, Dino? Maybe you should go out for a drive.
You seem to wish to conflate a surgeon general with the ebola czar. I don't blame you. This type of purely political appointment is shameful and dumb-founding. It's not about whether he does a good job (all he need so for that is follow Obama's orders to the letter) it's about competence and knowledge. Since you're absolutely devoid of either, this appointment troubles you not one whit.
And then you continue your personal bashing and sex-victim fetish. Boring.

MrMike

Bless you all
And if I remember correctly, they forget Obama has an "acting" Surgeon General in place.

You seem to wish to conflate a surgeon general with the ebola czar. I don't blame you. This type of purely political appointment is shameful and dumb-founding. It's not about whether he does a good job (all he need so for that is follow Obama's orders to the letter) it's about competence and knowledge. Since you're absolutely devoid of either, this appointment troubles you not one whit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, DODGE BOY...I see that you completely ignored the FACT that the NRA and Republicans blocked the surgeon general Obama nominated last yr because he said something about gun violence being a health issue. You're willing to let the NRA run this country?? That's what they want...and what the republicans want. He was right...It IS a health issue. How do you think the health of the victims in Seattle is today??

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pugs screeched for Obama to appoint an Ebola czar to manage and coordinate things.

So Obama picked a brilliant man with world class managerial talents to coordinate things.

Leading Pugs to screech that Obama did the wrong thing.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
the only people who f*cked up was the Dallas hospital. they screened for travel yet still dismissed the patient from the ER.....probably because he was uninsured. you can bet the family will sue. the PR people made the hospital publicly apologize.

Gov Perry sure made himself scarce, didn't he? Gov Kasich replaced the medical doctor who led the OH Dept of Health with a political hack. now that's the position that requires medical skills, not the country's Ebola czar who is simply coordinating the delivery of services in Africa and here.
so shut your pie hole about the Obama admin. and the CDC. they're handling matters just fine.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Pugs screeched for Obama to appoint an Ebola czar to manage and coordinate things.

So Obama picked a brilliant man with world class managerial talents to coordinate things.

Leading Pugs to screech that Obama did the wrong thing.

;-)
the anti-science repubs were screeching like monkeys at the House hearing.
Darrell Issa kept mispronouncing Ebola and mispronounced one of the 3 west African counties such that it sounded like a South American country instead. idiot repubs.

Dino

Russian Asset
Well, DODGE BOY...I see that you completely ignored the FACT that the NRA and Republicans blocked the surgeon general Obama nominated last yr because he said something about gun violence being a health issue. You're willing to let the NRA run this country?? That's what they want...and what the republicans want. He was right...It IS a health issue. How do you think the health of the victims in Seattle is today??
I'M dodging?? That's hilarious. From a post about ebola, you continue to bring in unrelated surgeon general nonsense and now hop over to gun violence and the NRA? What sheer madness.
You still haven't addressed my first post and then expect me to follow you down the rest of these rabbit holes? You're as crazy as you are dim.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'M dodging?? That's hilarious. From a post about ebola, you continue to bring in unrelated surgeon general nonsense and now hop over to gun violence and the NRA? What sheer madness.
You still haven't addressed my first post and then expect me to follow you down the rest of these rabbit holes? You're as crazy as you are dim.
Well I got my answer. You think the NRA should be able to control who is nominated in this country by the President. And you don't give a rat's ass about kids who die from gun violence. And you calling me "dim" means jack shit to me. It doesn't take a genius to cause people to follow you home because you play "pay back" while driving.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
the only people who f*cked up was the Dallas hospital. they screened for travel yet still dismissed the patient from the ER.....probably because he was uninsured. you can bet the family will sue. the PR people made the hospital publicly apologize.

Gov Perry sure made himself scarce, didn't he? Gov Kasich replaced the medical doctor who led the OH Dept of Health with a political hack. now that's the position that requires medical skills, not the country's Ebola czar who is simply coordinating the delivery of services in Africa and here.
so shut your pie hole about the Obama admin. and the CDC. they're handling matters just fine.
The pugs worrying and fretting about Ebola takes the "edge" off yet another school shooting. But then they deny what Dr. Murthy said...gun violence IS a health issue.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The pugs worrying and fretting about Ebola takes the "edge" off yet another school shooting. But then they deny what Dr. Murthy said...gun violence IS a health issue.
Dozens are killed by fire arms in America...Daily....So far only 1 fatality from Ebola...Yet these Republican idiots scream and holler for a "travel ban"...Yet fight tooth and nail against any gun "ban"....Go figure

Bugsy McGurk

President
The real "sheer madness" is claiming that Ebola and the surgeon general issue are "unrelated."

;-)