• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elections DO HAVE consequences. Thank you America.

OldGaffer

Governor
Yep, we got beat. But by only a small amount in the the popular vote.
That's why I'll say this: To all of you people who will be losing your jobs who voted for Romney, you have my sincerest wishes and sympathy; and to all of you people who voted for Obama who will be losing your jobs.........Oh, Well.
I work for a GM Dealership, what are you going to tell me?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep, we got beat. But by only a small amount in the the popular vote.
That's why I'll say this: To all of you people who will be losing your jobs who voted for Romney, you have my sincerest wishes and sympathy; and to all of you people who voted for Obama who will be losing your jobs.........Oh, Well.
so between 2 and 3 million people are SMARTER than the average Republican. LOL
Considering that the pubs thought they would WIN (were sure of it) and lost in the electorate college 332 to 206, I'd say he got his ass handed to him big time. AND remember...he only won one out of the 9 battleground states. Poor widdle Mitt...all that money and he couldn't buy his way into the big house.

Jen

Senator
It is time for Obama to stand up and lead this country.
He has no need to campaign for the next four years.
His job is to show us his leadership skills and get us out of the mess we are still in.

I am ready to watch him do that.

gabriel

Governor
It is time for Obama to stand up and lead this country.
He has no need to campaign for the next four years.
His job is to show us his leadership skills and get us out of the mess we are still in.

I am ready to watch him do that.
you can lead a con to solutions but you cant make him vote yes