• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'Frisco just elected a lulu of a DA

D

Deleted member 21794

Nice.... so now junkies will take a dump right in front of you as you're walking down the street with impunity.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I won't set foot in that city.
I did back in 70's twice...……...first and last time

In LA woman got a bucket of shit dumped on her head by a homeless ahole…..guess Cali will need an app for phones now of shit dumpers like one for shot on streets

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

In LA woman got a bucket of shit dumped on her head by a homeless ahole…..guess Cali will need an app for phones now of shit dumpers like one for shot on streets
I've never heard anything faker.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

absolutely disgusting.

@Dawg said it happened to him in the 70s. But this article is from this year. Do you have the link about dawg and his friend?

Also...eeew.
No. He didn't.

He talked about visiting San Franshitsco twice back in the 70's.

Then he made a comment about the woman being accosted and getting shit thrown on her last week in LA. You know.....the episode you decried as being fake.

Speaking of fake you should try news sources other than fakes ones and maybe you can keep up with current events. KnowhatImean?

Kali.......what a shithole.

Last edited: