• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gallup Finds Unemployment Climbing to Nine Percent in February...

Will the Obama Sycophants in the media report this?

I think not.

>>>Gallup Finds Unemployment Climbing to Nine Percent in February<<<

Unemployment in the U.S. rose to nine percent in mid-February, up from 8.3 percent a month earlier, according to a new Gallup survey. The polling company said this suggests that it is “premature” to assume the economy will not feature prominently in the 2012 election season.

>>>Gallup said the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) would likely report a rise in the official unemployment rate in early March, when it publishes its February figures.<<<<

I kind of doubt that last statement, knowing the Obama administration, but if they do, it sure won't get the media coverage it would have if it had dropped instead of going up.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-finds-unemployment-climbing-nine-percent-february

Figjam

Mayor
...since when does anyone use "gallup" for reporting labor statistics? Not necessarily disputing their findings only wondering when they became the source for the information...

...oh wait, it is posted on cns - never mind...

Doubter

Council Member
Your universe requires a lot of wide spread, left wing conspiracies to function well, doesn't it.

Doubter

Council Member
Just had to pop over to Gallup to check out trends. You may want to include Gallup in your conspiracy, they have 8.8% for yesterday. And 8.9% for today. Maybe it is time to share a little math concept with you. A single days reading doesn't make a trend, but the trend at Gallup seems to be going down still.

Bo-4

Senator
As mentioned the last 12 times this non-news was reported, mid-month unemployment numbers are meaningless.

Doubter

Council Member
I also notice that Gallup's 30 day rolling avg. for it's job creation index is rising over the past month, if we want to mention things people don't like talking about.