• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP leader admits Benghazi is a frame up.

Spamature

President
How can you people support a slimy party like this ?

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/gop-leader-accidentally-tells-the-truth-about-benghazi-committee

Last edited:

Spamature

President
What Bullsh*t. You guys are so good at twisting someones words around to make it what you want. Congrats!
What bullsh*t

He says the Republicans put together a strategy to win (elections I suppose) .

Then he gives the BENGHAZI investigation as a part of that strategy to win.

He then brags about how the strategy to win is working by pointing to how the strategy has caused a drop in Hillary's poll numbers.

Then you see even post on how they are leaking those emails from the investigation to harm her yet further.

Caroljo

Senator
What bullsh*t

He says the Republicans put together a strategy to win (elections I suppose) .

Then he gives the BENGHAZI investigation as a part of that strategy to win.

He then brags about how the strategy to win is working by pointing to how the strategy has caused a drop in Hillary's poll numbers.

Then you see even post on how they are leaking those emails from the investigation to harm her yet further.
What's in her emails that could harm her? If there's nothing there, there's nothing to worry about.

Zam-Zam

Senator

Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

So....in your mind, revealing to people that Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy constitutes a "frame-up". You prefer people didn't know that.

Rachel Maddow will tell you what you want to hear. It is on the rarest of occasions that it will bear any resemblance to actual truth, and this does not appear to be one of those occasions. Not exactly a reliable source.

You can believe your fantasies if you wish. Most will see this for what it is. Yawn.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What Bullsh*t. You guys are so good at twisting someones words around to make it what you want. Congrats!
McCarthy spilled the beans by stating to Sean Hannity that the Benghazi committee is all about pushing down Hillary's numbers.
that means that they are using the 4 dead, not to come up with the 8th report on Benghazi, but solely for partisan political purposes.
McCarthy just shot Trey Gowdy's credibility all to hell.

if this is not clear to you, I'll restate in simpler terms.

Spamature

President
What's in her emails that could harm her? If there's nothing there, there's nothing to worry about.
Maybe there is something in your emails that could harm you in some way. The fact of the matter is that they are none of our business and no one should be making your emails public.

Of course you could post all of your emails in this forum and we could judge you on them. If it is such a big nothing as you say.

Spamature

President
Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

So....in your mind, revealing to people that Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy constitutes a "frame-up". You prefer people didn't know that.

Rachel Maddow will tell you what you want to hear. It is on the rarest of occasions that it will bear any resemblance to actual truth, and this does not appear to be one of those occasions. Not exactly a reliable source.

You can believe your fantasies if you wish. Most will see this for what it is. Yawn.
Sorry pal but for one thing this was an interview on Sean Hannity where he said it, it has nothing to do with Maddow other than she posted the story and video from Hannity. So take you outrage up with Faux Noise not her.

What he is really showing is that the Republicans are the ones who are untrustworthy. He admitted the reason for the investigation was not to get down to the facts on Benghazi. Instead it was a plan to harm Clinton's election prospect. He's the one who said they thought she was unbeatable and this was their plan to change that.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Watch the video. I did. That's exactly what he said. And it was Hannity doing the interview. It wasn't a gotcha question.

BobbyT

Governor
How can you people support a slimy party like this ?

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/gop-leader-accidentally-tells-the-truth-about-benghazi-committee

Funny. We all knew it already, but it's amusing to see this would-be speaker (from whom the Republicans are running as fast as they can) confirm what we already knew.

Caroljo

Senator
Maybe there is something in your emails that could harm you in some way. The fact of the matter is that they are none of our business and no one should be making your emails public.

Of course you could post all of your emails in this forum and we could judge you on them. If it is such a big nothing as you say.
Wouldn't bother me at all....I don't have anything, like maybe "classified" emails, for anyone to see or think is very exciting. You guys are really worried about this....and you should be. Hillary is running for President, I'm not. I want to know if someone that might be running this country can be at least a little bit trustworthy! She's not even a LITTLE BIT.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

So....in your mind, revealing to people that Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy constitutes a "frame-up".
McCarthy's and your opinion,both unsupported by facts. By all means,don't let facts get in the way of a good smear campaign.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's been said the GOP Benghazi probe has been costly to the taxpayers at the tune of over 4 mil. What a farce, they are good ones to talk about being 'untrustable'.

Spamature

President
Wouldn't bother me at all....I don't have anything, like maybe "classified" emails, for anyone to see or think is very exciting. You guys are really worried about this....and you should be. Hillary is running for President, I'm not. I want to know if someone that might be running this country can be at least a little bit trustworthy! She's not even a LITTLE BIT.
Thread we were in was not about classified stuff. That email was personal stuff leaked to embarrass her and harm her as a person. You don't have to be running for president to be a person. I don't think it would be right for someone to have the cops demand that you turn over your emails and then have another person with access to them to them to leak them to the public in an effort harm your reputation. If you think that is right then I do not know what to tell you.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Sorry pal but for one thing this was an interview on Sean Hannity where he said it, it has nothing to do with Maddow other than she posted the story and video from Hannity. So take you outrage up with Faux Noise not her.

What he is really showing is that the Republicans are the ones who are untrustworthy. He admitted the reason for the investigation was not to get down to the facts on Benghazi. Instead it was a plan to harm Clinton's election prospect. He's the one who said they thought she was unbeatable and this was their plan to change that.

The interview on Fox is valid. The mischaracterization is not valid. No one anywhere admitted to a frame-up. When you stated such in your subject line, you were promoting a falsehood. That can't be blamed on Fox News, or anyone other than you. You are clearly guilty of saying something that is not true.

Fortunately, fair-minded people will know it, and the only damage inflicted is to your credibility. You can flail away to your heart's content, but it will be an exercise in futility. You can't unring a bell.

Caroljo

Senator
Thread we were in was not about classified stuff. That email was personal stuff leaked to embarrass her and harm her as a person. You don't have to be running for president to be a person. I don't think it would be right for someone to have the cops demand that you turn over your emails and then have another person with access to them to them to leak them to the public in an effort harm your reputation. If you think that is right then I do not know what to tell you.
If she didn't have anything in those emails that would harm her, why are you worried about it? Or are you worried they WILL harm her? That's her problem....and yours.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Wow. All I'll say is that there must be a lot of political noobs here.

I mean, an attack campaign? My goodness! How evil!

Of course, his statement has nothing to do with whether or not there was reason to look into Ben Ghazi. All he's doing is saying the GOP capitalized off of it.

The Democrats did the same thing with the government shutdown threats.

This is politics kiddos. I thought you guys had been paying attention.