• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Healing of the Left = I"m not interested

Jen

Senator
Righties have no reason to help the Left "heal" from their horrible election loss.

Heal...........don't heal.............. who cares?

To Lefty, "healing" (said in a sweet but whiny voice) means giving them their way even though they lost the election.
Sorry
You LOST.

Don't look to Righty to help you "heal"......
Put on your big boy/girl pants and deal with it yourselves.

Righties have no reason to help the Left "heal" from their horrible election loss.

To Lefty, "healing" (said in a sweet but whiny voice) means giving them their way even though they lost the election.
Sorry
You LOST.

Sooo....I guess that rules out participation trophies?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Sorry
You LOST.

I'm not interested. They gave us Barack Obama for eight years. They deserve some payback for that. I hope they never heal.

Jen

Senator
I'm not interested. They gave us Barack Obama for eight years. They deserve some payback for that. I hope they never heal.
I do hope, though, that at some point they shut up and don't inflict their sad little lack of healing on the rest of us..

Sorry
You LOST.

Let them suffer for as long as they care to.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Sorry
You LOST.

I'm not interested in reaching out to unify with them they are the enemy. They became that when they supported the woman who called me and millions of Americans her enemy. They can rot in hell

Jen

Senator
I'm not interested in reaching out to unify with them they are the enemy. They became that when they supported the woman who called me and millions of Americans her enemy. They can rot in hell
Same here.
Been there, done that.
Reaching out to unify with morons is really not at all wise and it doesn't work anyway.
If they make the USA "hell", it's on them.