• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If civility returns now...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So you deny Democrats have been engaged in a coordinated act of resistance the last two years and they’ve not been out harassing and attacking opposition?

You really deny that?
You mean like Republicans were engaged in a coordinated act of resistance of Obama for 8 years?
Like the million women march against Trump right after his inauguration? Like that?

Resistance is not incivility.

The president sets the tone of civility or incivility for the country. Unfortunately, Trump set the tone of incivility from the day he announced his candidacy.

Wrong word, ya dope smoking hippie burnout. The word is coarse. Perhaps if you ate some vegetables OTHER than cannabis, you wouldn’t be quite so stupid.

Just a thought, Citizen.
@YouCantHandleDaTruth

I'm a bad influence on the board and I'm sorry for using 'course' language too. So I will try to behave. Even though what you said to YCHDT was funny. ha ha

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Trump as president continues to be the one and only person
who leads the country
to be civil or uncivil.

Which will he choose and model?
Yeah, not one person is responsible for their own damn choices...lefty logic.
"The POTUS made me do it"

I Guess he made auntie Maxine, tell mobs to harass diners...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Jen
They will be civil when they have everything they want, when everyone is doing as their betters have instructed.

Republicans have fallen for the "civility" trap too many times. McCain and Romney tried to meet the Democrats half way on that stuff when they ran for President only to come half way and have the other side nowhere to be found.
What are you talking about?
Romney was never going to compromise on anything with Democrats.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump as president continues to be the one and only person
who leads the country
to be civil or uncivil.

Which will he choose and model?
How do you justify that? That is if you like this country?
The president is trying to rebuild our economy
that obama destroyed
Any act's of being uncivil at this time comes from the left and that is not the fault of the president. You will be held accountable and thinking that you will not be if you can just blame the president will not work at members of the left trial and execution.

Last edited: