• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ilhan Omar calls all Jews traitors because of dual allegiance with Israel

Janine Pirro calls Omar (actually all Muslims) traitors because Sharia is incompatible with the constitution.

Pirro gets fired from FOX (!!!!) and Omar gets lauded by her fellow Muslim supporters.

WHY DO JEWS VOTE FOR THEIR OWN HANGING BY THE PEOPLE WHO HATE THEM!?!? Why do they support unlimited immigration? They deserve what they get. The question is do we.

Last edited:

redtide

Mayor
Janine Pirro calls Omar (actually all Muslims) traitors because Sharia is incompatible with the constitution.

Pirro gets fired from FOX (!!!!) and Omar gets lauded by her fellow Muslim supporters.

WHY DO JEWS VOTE FOR THEIR OWN HANGING BY THE PEOPLE WHO HATE THEM!?!? Why do they support unlimited immigration? They deserve what they get. The question is do we.
guess they do not know any better. Most who vote for democrats have at least a bit of a mental disability

redtide

Mayor
Funny, I'm told the average Jewish IQ is 115. And on average I believe it is above 100 for sure.
perhaps but even highly intelligent and or highly educated people are susceptible to being sheep in search of a Shepard. In fact all religion and almost all liberalism depends upon this basic fact.
I like to refer to them as EBIs. Educated but Ignorant.

perhaps but even highly intelligent and or highly educated people are susceptible to being sheep in search of a Shepard. In fact all religion and almost all liberalism depends upon this basic fact.
I like to refer to them as EBIs. Educated but Ignorant.
Well, I'm a protestant Christian and I've been told my IQ is above 115 (despite being brown). I consider myself a classical liberal and Christian humanist. And I think people looking for a Shepherd in Christ are the smartest sanest persons on the planet.

redtide

Mayor
Well, I'm a protestant Christian and I've been told my IQ is above 115 (despite being brown). I consider myself a classical liberal and Christian humanist. And I think people looking for a Shepherd in Christ are the smartest sanest persons on the planet.
Well bless your heart, I would expect that you would think that as would anyone else who is superstitious

redtide

Mayor
Your canned response of a mere prop on stage has been heard before.
Well since it was you who pushed the whole christian thing, are you actually telling US that you believe that an unmarried 14 or 15 wondering the desert with a man while being knocked up was telling the truth? Do you actually believe in burning bushes, people tired into salt, sea's parting and the big one, when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and the earth was flooded where is that water now?

Well since it was you who pushed the whole christian thing,
You brought up sheep and religion. I simply made clear to you were you and I stand. Why so sensitive?

are you actually telling US that you believe that an unmarried 14 or 15 wondering the desert with a man while being knocked up was telling the truth? Do you actually believe in burning bushes, people tired into salt, sea's parting and the big one, when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and the earth was flooded where is that water now?
1) The Bible is spiritually true and spiritually inerrant. 2)Some people are born with the God gene and "get it" other people have to use their intelligence and reason their way to faith.

That is what I tell people who are a strong argument for the predestination argument of faith when they say what you say. :0)

EatTheRich

President
damn if he didn't sucker you
instead of researching for facts
you took hook/line/sinker like all sucker fish
Those are opinions, I think they have some truth to them and I certainly think the left and the Democratic Party (among others) need to be taken to task for the anti-Semitism they allow in their ranks, but she didn’t make an overt statement of the sort suggested and I think that’s an important distinction to make.

Those are opinions, I think they have some truth to them and I certainly think the left and the Democratic Party (among others) need to be taken to task for the anti-Semitism they allow in their ranks, but she didn’t make an overt statement of the sort suggested and I think that’s an important distinction to make.
Stop the bullshit. Pirro stated facts too.