• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It has been downhill since leaving Fray... sites are so impersonal.

LashLaRue7

Council Member
Fairly complete list.
a_n
TVOR
Camey
SDB111
Nice Miss Red.
Indy
Sandy

I noticed you used a corrupted version of several names, not the real names.
The roster wasn't posted for your approval, I never saw the names you listed so they won't be added, and due to your "regime" behavior here, your name and those from "Politics" will be taken off. You and the others were never BBers, just transfers from another page you messed over.

The roster wasn't posted for your approval, I never saw the names you listed so they won't be added, and due to your "regime" behavior here, your name and those from "Politics" will be taken off. You and the others were never BBers, just transfers from another page you messed over.
whatever.

Jen

Senator
You said

It took me awhile....BFD helped as did Greenie and others. I'm betting I've left some out so if anybody has one we forgot let me know.
that is why I responded.
Why so angry?
No problem though. I deleted my post.

P

PACE

There were some great writers on the Fray, and they could impart a sense of community, but sometimes that community was "gated". Which led to the sewer of the Fray, which was Ballot Box.

Anything went there, and there were always the ubiquitious secret decoder ring alerts like " check your email".

But the BoTF could get a little crabbed and self serving, with the constant personal belly button lint inspections by the regulars.

I liked Today's Papers the best, it was a moderation between the overflowing sewer and the Princeton professors lunch quarters.

Some of the people on the Fray lived their lives on the Fray, there were many discussions about clandestine meetings, Fray meets, etc.,

But the truth is, Robes (bless his soul) said it best:

"This is the cyber pot belly stove, in the pixelated General Store, where all come to solve the woes of their particular view of mankind and the Universe".

Striking words, Robes was indeed one of the titans there, and he went too soon.

Regards
Pace

Jen

Senator
There were some great writers on the Fray, and they could impart a sense of community, but sometimes that community was "gated". Which led to the sewer of the Fray, which was Ballot Box.

Anything went there, and there were always the ubiquitious secret decoder ring alerts like " check your email".

But the BoTF could get a little crabbed and self serving, with the constant personal belly button lint inspections by the regulars.

I liked Today's Papers the best, it was a moderation between the overflowing sewer and the Princeton professors lunch quarters.

Some of the people on the Fray lived their lives on the Fray, there were many discussions about clandestine meetings, Fray meets, etc.,

But the truth is, Robes (bless his soul) said it best:

"This is the cyber pot belly stove, in the pixelated General Store, where all come to solve the woes of their particular view of mankind and the Universe".

Striking words, Robes was indeed one of the titans there, and he went too soon.

Regards
Pace
The internet was young then.
People trusted more and gave more of themselves to it and everyone there.
Then
They realized that many of the people that came anonymously to the internet were not fit to be trusted.
So ballot box was created.