• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist media types are disgusting, vile, revolting POS people who will surely roast in hell.

EatTheRich

President
FantasyBoy. How are you so uneducated ?

November 2014, a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson after finding that witness reports did not match up with evidence. Other witnesses recanted their original accounts or changed them, calling their veracity into question. In particular, the grand jury could not confirm the “Hands up, don’t shoot” narrative the way it was told after the shooting.

OBAMA'S DOJ found the same.

Department of Justice’s March 4, 2015, investigative report on the shooting of Michael Brown found federal investigators could not confirm witness accounts that Brown signaled surrender before being killed execution-style. The department’s descriptions of about 40 witness testimonies show the original claims that Brown had his hands up were not accurate.

Investigators have overwhelmingly rejected witness accounts that Brown had his hands up in a surrender before being shot execution-style. The OBAMA DOJ has concluded Wilson did not know whether Brown was armed, acted out of self-defense and was justified in killing Brown. The majority of witnesses told federal investigators that the initial claims that Brown’s hands were up were not accurate.

“Hands up, don’t shoot” did not happen in Brown’s killing, and it is a characterization that deserves Four Pinocchios. Politicians should step carefully if they try to highlight this expression in the future.
The prosecutor’s office deliberately threw the grand jury investigation by inviting everyone to testify no matter how made-up their story was. The Obama DOJ fulfilled its mandate of whitewashing the killer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have it reversed. It is with regret we have to contend with the president coming down to the media's level of nastiness. That's why you hate Trump so much- he doesn't assume the fetal position when attacked.
Trump got free coverage from the media during the election....he started attacking the media first...have you already forgotten that?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Got an example? You are speaking very broadly here ... and it is not unusual for folks with your ideological bent to call factual information you find inconvenient “fake news.”
Do the names Brennan and Clapper mean anything to you?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The prosecutor’s office deliberately threw the grand jury investigation by inviting everyone to testify no matter how made-up their story was. The Obama DOJ fulfilled its mandate of whitewashing the killer.

So, you mean, witnesses ? OH, that's bad ? lol

The court determined that forensic and DNA evidence corroborated Wilson’s story.
Wounds found on both Wilson and Brown were consistent with Wilson’s account, and Brown’s blood trail confirmed he was coming at Wilson, not running away from him.

According to the DOJ report, “The autopsy results confirm that Wilson did not shoot Brown in the back as he was running away because there were no entrance wounds to Brown’s back.”

Ockham's Razor.

Kid robbed a store. Cops shows up, thug kid tries to attack cop, got shot and killed.

Any questions ?

PS the Jason Pollock/CNN videos and story were debunked 2 years ago,

D

Deleted member 21794

No, it wasn’t. Witnesses testified to it, and the autopsy evidence says that either he was shot when he had his hands up or he was shot from behind. Either way Wilson was lying.
No. You're the one who is lying.

reason10

Governor
As they should. I can't remember this level of nastiness in this country, EVER. They make me want to puke.

Journalist Laura Bassett took the vindictive route. “I don’t know who needs to hear this but you do not need to hire Sarah Sanders as a cable news commentator or politics editor,”

“Cable News networks, repeat after me: I will not hire Sarah Sanders.” It repeated the second piece eight times, ala Bart SImpson.

Daily Beast and GQ magazine Culture Writer Ira Madison III began her tenure blasting Sanders’ looks on Twitter, calling her a “Butch queen first time in drags at the ball.”

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin urged people to give Sanders a "life sentence" of harassment. Rubin bizarrely declared that Sanders "has no right to live a life of no fuss, no muss." Rubin even claimed the press secretary had been “inciting against the press.”

(Nicole)Wallace also asked White House correspondent Kristen Welker, “how do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck?”

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dan-gainor-sarah-sanders-liberal-media-trump
You'll notice that these cable rags all have ratings lower than the Food Channel.

D

Deleted member 21794

And only you and TYT know the *real story*. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Barbella

Senator
It's with regret we have to contend with some of the media coming down to Trump's level of nastiness. I can't remember any president before in this country -- behaving like a self centered, revengeful, know it all brat when he's criticized, ever.
Media has been trying to tear him down since before he took office, don't try to pretend HE started this 'war'. He beat Hillary and therefore, they made him their #1 enemy since day one.

redtide

Mayor
O
As they should. I can't remember this level of nastiness in this country, EVER. They make me want to puke.

Journalist Laura Bassett took the vindictive route. “I don’t know who needs to hear this but you do not need to hire Sarah Sanders as a cable news commentator or politics editor,”

“Cable News networks, repeat after me: I will not hire Sarah Sanders.” It repeated the second piece eight times, ala Bart SImpson.

Daily Beast and GQ magazine Culture Writer Ira Madison III began her tenure blasting Sanders’ looks on Twitter, calling her a “Butch queen first time in drags at the ball.”

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin urged people to give Sanders a "life sentence" of harassment. Rubin bizarrely declared that Sanders "has no right to live a life of no fuss, no muss." Rubin even claimed the press secretary had been “inciting against the press.”

(Nicole)Wallace also asked White House correspondent Kristen Welker, “how do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck?”

Oh, but they are honest and unbiased news orgs right?/? LOL

4/15

Mayor
Media has been trying to tear him down since before he took office, don't try to pretend HE started this 'war'. He beat Hillary and therefore, they made him their #1 enemy since day one.
The media was doing their job of informing the public of an impending doom with the boy as presadente! We all know now what they were doing was for the good of America.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Actually, Trump should love the media -- they helped his campaign in numerous capacities.
Making hay out of Trump's unprecedented style of campaigning gave him airtime coverage without having to pay for it. Instead, from the very beginning, Trump has called the news media outlets disagreeing with him as being 'fake news'. He still does it and his faithful supporters are thoroughly brainwashed into believing it... Most of what Trump says on a daily basis -- is a total crock of lies. He's a menace to our country, the sooner he leaves the W.H. the better off all of us will be.
------------------
Four years ago today Trump launched his campaign. Media still hasn't figured out how to cover him
Oh, but the press loved him. In terms of free media, Trump's wall-to-wall coverage earned him $1.9 billion’s worth of free media in nine months of campaigning, according to a New York Times' analysis,

Jen

Senator

They are morons who want to claw the eyes out of anyone who isn't a moron......just like some Lefties here.