• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LGBT Now LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
My, the list keeps growing. I wonder who is next to join this very small, media-exaggerated and supported group...

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Intersex
Queer
Curious
Asexual
Pansexual
Gender Non-conforming
Gender Fluid
Non Binary
Androgynous

Also on the rise are "Skoliosexual" and "Two-Spirited".

I think most people, those who don't reside in the Social Justice Warrior, college campus, safe space mentality, see this and think it's ridiculous.

If I were a part of the LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA, I would be advocating for a Reformation, and consolidate back to "LGBT".

redtide

Mayor
at some point keeping up with the whole being and saying PC shit will become too exhausting even for the most sever leftwing wackadoodle

redtide

Mayor
You're just afraid then. If you don't like just simply ignore it all.
Afraid..... well I suppose you could say that. Why are you not afraid? The wimpification of America is a very real and valid fear. We have kid at universities who need safe spaces and kids killing themselves because they were called fat or some other term on line. that combined with growing sense of entitlement our nation is doomed unless something changes

Jen

Senator
Why do you care so much about what others do with their lives?
Nobody cares what people do with their lives...........................unless they involve us in some sort of stupidity. If we call them by the wrong name............. we are bludgeoned by their hatred. THAT is what people care about.

How hard is it for people to just live their own life the way they want to live it and not make up rules for everyone else to go by? Too hard, apparently, for some in the LGBTQRSTUV group.

redtide

Mayor
Nobody cares what people do with their lives...........................unless they involve us in some sort of stupidity. If we call them by the wrong name............. we are bludgeoned by their hatred. THAT is what people care about.

How hard is it for people to just live their own life the way they want to live it and not make up rules for everyone else to go by? Too hard, apparently, for some in the LGBTQRSTUV group.
it is a liberal snowflake thing

D

Deleted member 21794

Why do you care so much about what others do with their lives?
Good question.... why do all these freakazoids care so much about making others join them in their sexually perverse delusions and mental illness?

afella

Mayor

If Christian's would leave them alone it probably wouldn't be a big deal at all. However given the historical context of oppression and smear campaigns from Christian's against certain groups, I would say they have a reason to promote themselves. It's not like it was 100 years ago, hell two people of the same sex couldn't get married up to a couple of years ago.

If you don't preach against them they will be quiet.

redtide

Mayor
If Christian's would leave them alone it probably wouldn't be a big deal at all. However given the historical context of oppression and smear campaigns from Christian's against certain groups, I would say they have a reason to promote themselves. It's not like it was 100 years ago, hell two people of the same sex couldn't get married up to a couple of years ago.

If you don't preach against them they will be quiet.
funny you want Christians to leave you alone but are wiling participants in having the climate cult impose upon US

afella

Mayor
funny you want Christians to leave you alone but are wiling participants in having the climate cult impose upon US
If we were to suddenly plunge into an ice age or the ice caps melted almost completely how well of would we be. Our climate is changing, regardless of why or how. It's quite important to address what we can, even if it's a strictly infrastructure upgrading inland from the coasts etc. Staying ahead of the game is important.

redtide

Mayor
If we were to suddenly plunge into an ice age or the ice caps melted almost completely how well of would we be. Our climate is changing, regardless of why or how. It's quite important to address what we can, even if it's a strictly infrastructure upgrading inland from the coasts etc. Staying ahead of the game is important.
that makes as much sense as saying if it rained several days in a row and some nut job was building a boat and collation animals 2 by 2 we should join with him> wow your cult has some hold on you

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Also I want everyone to leave everyone alone, just STFU do your thing and drive on.
That's all Conservatives want. It's the leftists who trying to enforce what Conservatives must believe.. such as that a "transsexual" can change sexes when science clearly states they can't.

If leftists didn't barrage Conservatives with hatred for the factual position of the human race having men and women, then we'd be fine.

Leftists need to, as you say, STFU, do your thing, and drive on.

They can create fairytales of mythical creatures who can become male and female at the drop of a hat. Children pretend they are different identities all the time. However, I refuse to participate in the delusion, and yet, leftists are slandering me as a bad person for doing so.

Why do they care?

redtide

Mayor
That's all Conservatives want. It's the leftists who trying to enforce what Conservatives must believe.. such as that a "transsexual" can change sexes when science clearly states they can't.

If leftists didn't barrage Conservatives with hatred for the factual position of the human race having men and women, then we'd be fine.

Leftists need to, as you say, STFU, do your thing, and drive on.

They can create fairytales of mythical creatures who can become male and female at the drop of a hat. Children pretend they are different identities all the time. However, I refuse to participate in the delusion, and yet, leftists are slandering me as a bad person for doing so.

Why do they care?
It is almost as though half the nation has dropped acid and does so even hour on the hour. They sure are tripping and in a bad way