• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals Eat Their Own for Killary

Colorforms

Senator
Bernie Voters could give a Fvck what you think...When does Hillary get indicted?.......................Soon?
Hillary will never be indicted. Democrats never are. Republicans should have learned that with William "cold cash" Jefferson. He was caught red handed with the bribe money in his freezer and republicans still couldn't get an indictment.

Democrats have put themselves above the law. It doesn't make them innocent, it only makes them corrupt.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Hillary will never be indicted. Democrats never are. Republicans should have learned that with William "cold cash" Jefferson. He was caught red handed with the bribe money in his freezer and republicans still couldn't get an indictment.

Democrats have put themselves above the law. It doesn't make them innocent, it only makes them corrupt.
Prove it...Or shut up

Colorforms

Senator
Nothing has been proven...Except you Hillary haters are a bunch of paranoid conspiracy freaks
The money was found...in Jefferson's freezer. That is a fact. There is no point of debate there, yet there still wasn't an indictment.

If Hillary were found standing over the body of ambassador Stevens holding a knife with blood all over and Stevens body full of stab wounds I doubt they could get an indictment against her. It's just the way democrats are.

Corrupt as the day is long

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The money was found...in Jefferson's freezer. That is a fact. There is no point of debate there, yet there still wasn't an indictment.

If Hillary were found standing over the body of ambassador Stevens holding a knife with blood all over and Stevens body full of stab wounds I doubt they could get an indictment against her. It's just the way democrats are.

Jefferson?...What the?....Prove something...or shut up

middleview

President
Supporting Member

How many republicans were indicted for Iran/Contra? Did Nixon go to jail? Did Agnew go to jail?

Colorforms

Senator
How many republicans were indicted for Iran/Contra? Did Nixon go to jail? Did Agnew go to jail?
Nixon was nearly impeached, and would have been had he not resigned. And really? You have to go back as far as Reagan to find an inequity in the system where a Republican is involved?

I think you confirmed my point quite nicely

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You just keep peddling that line....Nothing ever happened to William Jefferson....
except that he was convicted in August of 2009.

http://www.politico.com/story/2009/08/jefferson-convicted-in-freezer-case-025850

Who went to jail for blowing the cover for a CIA agent...Not only Valerie Plame, but every agent using the same front company as an employer....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nixon was nearly impeached, and would have been had he not resigned. And really? You have to go back as far as Reagan to find an inequity in the system where a Republican is involved?

I think you confirmed my point quite nicely
Who went to jail for the use of the RNC email system by Karl Rove and 80 or so White House Appointees? Why didn't Skooter Libby go to jail?

Nixon didn't go to jail, did he? No...he just resigned...but he did break the law and never was indicted. Agnew resigned...and didn't go to jail...even though it isn't even subject to debate that he took bribes.

Colorforms

Senator
You just keep peddling that line....Nothing ever happened to William Jefferson....
except that he was convicted in August of 2009.

http://www.politico.com/story/2009/08/jefferson-convicted-in-freezer-case-025850

Who went to jail for blowing the cover for a CIA agent...Not only Valerie Plame, but every agent using the same front company as an employer....
Yes, 4 years after the incident, in which democrats rallied behind him and even attempted to get him a committee chair.

Colorforms

Senator
Who went to jail for the use of the RNC email system by Karl Rove and 80 or so White House Appointees? Why didn't Skooter Libby go to jail?

Nixon didn't go to jail, did he? No...he just resigned...but he did break the law and never was indicted. Agnew resigned...and didn't go to jail...even though it isn't even subject to debate that he took bribes.
Ah, so now you're changing the criteria to "going to jail". I guess, if you're on the losing side of a debate, you just change the position of the goal posts.

Spamature

President
No they didn't

If you read the actual email with any common sense you would see they don't want to get blindsided by having a nominee who is an atheist. So they wanted him on record about his religious beliefs before that could happen.

AMEN

Amy K. Dacey | Chief Executive Officer

Democratic National Committee 430 S. Capitol Street, SE Washington, D.C. 20003 202-528-7492 (c) | 202-314-2263 (o)

DaceyA@dnc.org

On 5/5/16, 1:33 AM, "Brad Marshall" <MARSHALL@dnc.org> wrote: >

It's these Jesus thing.

On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, Brad Marshall <MARSHALL@dnc.org> wrote:

It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God.

He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist.

This could make several points difference with my peeps.

My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I'd almost forgot about that "N"