• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Me Scared Of Terrorists?

MaryAnne

Governor
Someone drove through the plate glass windows of the Church that is about a half block from me ,did swirleys among the pews,wrecked the Sanctuary and was in a stolen car.

Cicero

Mayor
That's nice, and when a terrorist transforms -- let's say-- the congregation of said church just down the street into gory looking puppy chow just to make an ideological or religious point will the nearby survivors simply shrug it off with a 'Bad things randomly happen' attitude, particularly when they step outside their door to check on the commotion and discover the bloody head of a next door neighbors child [the head severed by the explosion] looking up at them in wide-eyed innocence, a gentle smile still on her lips?

MaryAnne

Governor
That's nice, and when a terrorist transforms -- let's say-- the congregation of said church just down the street into gory looking puppy chow just to make an ideological or religious point will the nearby survivors simply shrug it off with a 'Bad things randomly happen' attitude, particularly when they step outside their door to check on the commotion and discover the bloody head of a next door neighbors child [the head severed by the explosion] looking up at them in wide-eyed innocence, a gentle smile still on her lips?
Kind of like we did in Iraq,huh? You ever see any of those pictures?

Cicero

Mayor
Brilliant! Are sneering leftwingers going to say that to the shocked and grief stricken survivors, their very neighbors? Are they also going to say that to -- say -- perhaps their sister who got her leg blown off in church that day and while losing both her husband and children?

Absolutely brilliant!

Lapcat

Governor
And how do you know it wasn't an anti-Christian (dare I say it?)....Muslim bent on lashing back at the Christian (western) religion? Sounds like a terrorist to me!

Someone drove through the plate glass windows of the Church that is about a half block from me ,did swirleys among the pews,wrecked the Sanctuary and was in a stolen car.

MaryAnne

Governor
And how do you know it wasn't an anti-Christian (dare I say it?)....Muslim bent on lashing back at the Christian (western) religion? Sounds like a terrorist to me!
Now you both have me scared to death! Oh,My God,the terrorists are already here! Right in my little town.

Don't laugh,they are coming to take me away.HEEEEEeeeeelp! I thought I saw a sheet! Or towel. Maybe it was an Alter cloth, but I cannot be too careful!

MaryAnne

Governor
Brilliant! Are sneering leftwingers going to say that to the shocked and grief stricken survivors, their very neighbors? Are they also going to say that to -- say -- perhaps their sister who got her leg blown off in church that day and while losing both her husband and children?

Absolutely brilliant!
Since Iraq hd nothing to do with 9/11 you are having quite a problem of stretching. Why am I not surprised?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
89% in the PJ poll said they feel extremely or moderately safe. looks like you're in the scaredy-cat column.