• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Metallica Tour Opens In Baltimore...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I was never a fan, but many are. Especially in bmore, which has always had a "hard rock" base. Plenty of headbangers in town. I read the tour is the first large scale stadium tour in 20 years...so for fans, this is a big deal.

I don't care about the music so much, but I found it interesting that the band, who also performed a small show the preceding evening, had spent a couple of days wandering around Baltimore filming...and dropped a video thanking Baltimore.

Yeah yeah, sure...it's a pit, but it can be photogenic.

I was never a fan, but many are. Especially in bmore, which has always had a "hard rock" base. Plenty of headbangers in town. I read the tour is the first large scale stadium tour in 20 years...so for fans, this is a big deal.

I don't care about the music so much, but I found it interesting that the band, who also performed a small show the preceding evening, had spent a couple of days wandering around Baltimore filming...and dropped a video thanking Baltimore.

Yeah yeah, sure...it's a pit, but it can be photogenic.

Cool video.

I grew up in Maryland. 6 years in Annapolis. Moved to Virginia then went back for 2 more in Belair/Forrest Hills. Left in 82 in prior to the start of my senior year of high school for Virginia again.

They are both amazing cities.

You ever dine at Bo Brooks Craig?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Cool video.

I grew up in Maryland. 6 years in Annapolis. Moved to Virginia then went back for 2 more in Belair/Forrest Hills. Left in 82 in prior to the start of my senior year of high school for Virginia again.

They are both amazing cities.

You ever dine at Bo Brooks Craig?
I haven't been to Bo Brooks in decades. Never to the new Canton one, just the old, now closed, Belair Rd store.

Looks cool though. Here's my friend Orlando playing at the tiki bar. Just discovered that searching for pics of Bo Brooks...

I'm outside Annapolis. We go to one of three crab houses depending on who else is involved. Cantler's, Mike's...and if it's just me and my wife, Harris' on Kent Island.

I haven't been to Bo Brooks in decades. Never to the new Canton one, just the old, now closed, Belair Rd store.

Looks cool though. Here's my friend Orlando playing at the tiki bar. Just discovered that searching for pics of Bo Brooks...

I'm outside Annapolis. We go to one of three crab houses depending on who else is involved. Cantler's, Mike's...and if it's just me and my wife, Harris' on Kent Island.
I haven't been to the new BB either. Visited Baltimore last a couple of years ago to watch the Orioles play the Red Sox. Went to a night game, spent the night downtown and then went to a day game the following afternoon. We caught the light rail after the day game back to the airport and flew out pretty much immediately. So I spent about 28 hours in Baltimore and got to see 2 games but didn't have time to get to visit the new restaurant. I was disappointed. But we did have dinner at the Inner Harbor which is always cool.

I lived in Hillsmere Shores when in Annapolis. It a decent sized neighborhood right off the Severn River. And my grandfather kept his boats at Castle Marina on Kent Island. What a small world......that's great country you live in.