• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She saves everything she thinks she can use against us later....she's that wrapped up in her hate! I couldn't care less what someone said months/years ago. Her long rants though are pretty funny. And she has it wrong so often! Lol!
It's not on the google photos where it was YEARS ago. Stan was the only one who used it. He obviously saved it under "Nina bird" And you and Barbella are Patsys to go along with his consistent taunting and lies no matter which soc puppet he uses. Seems you are all wrapped up in your hate to PM each other with plans to use these photos. This isn't the first time. But you'll get by with it...so that's that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's not on the google photos where it was YEARS ago. Stan was the only one who used it. He obviously saved it under "Nina bird" And you and Barbella are Patsys to go along with his consistent taunting and lies no matter which soc puppet he uses. Seems you are all wrapped up in your hate to PM each other with plans to use these photos. This isn't the first time. But you'll get by with it...so that's that.
I thought the pic was not of you? if it is not of you, then what is there to get by with?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
C'mon y'all.
Yet not a damned one of them who have done this time after time are banned from the thread. I would have been right off the bat. They plan these attacks and get by with it time after time. Why would it be saved as Nina.Bird if they got it from a random site? Stan saved it yrs ago and used it over and over to slime me. Now under a 3rd soc puppet he continues his little charade. Amazing.
Look at the crap they did to Bo, gigi and others. Oh...they don't post here anymore. I fotgot that. I wonder why?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yet not a damned one of them who have done this time after time are banned from the thread. I would have been right off the bat. They plan these attacks and get by with it time after time. Why would it be saved as Nina.Bird if they got it from a random site? Stan saved it yrs ago and used it over and over to slime me. Now under a 3rd soc puppet he continues his little charade. Amazing.
Look at the crap they did to Bo, gigi and others. Oh...they don't post here anymore. I fotgot that. I wonder why?

again.. how is it an attack, it it is not you?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I thought the pic was not of you? if it is not of you, then what is there to get by with?
Constant, middle school BULLYING. That's what they get by with. But when the Mods do it..why wouldn't they think it's okay? I never asked your opinion about it. I confronted them head on, not with PM's and plans on how to bully someone. If you want to tell yourself it's a coincidence that several of them would start using a stupid photo that was gotten from their photo file and isn't even on any google photo site, then go ahead and make excuses for them. It's not the first time this has gone on. And the same people doing it. STAN is the only one who had that photo to post over and over that it was me even though he knew better.

I don't know why I would discuss this with you anyway, so let them have their fun and attacks. As long as it isn't about you...it's hunky dorey. You would just ban them from a thread if you were insulted by a gang of middle school creeps.

I wasn't even on the computer today and they gossiped about me and all they got was a 'warning' from BD. No 'banned from thread' or jack shit. So don't ask me what there is to 'get by with'. It is what they do and it's condoned as long as it's against a LEFTY. F-it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
again.. how is it an attack, it it is not you?
Just a COINCIDENCE huh....them all using a photo that Stan claimed was me years ago and obviously saved it. Amazing they all use the same photos at the same time. You make excuses for them because you know shit about it and don't care.

Caroljo

Senator
When I've saved photo's off the internet, I save them by the name I want them....not the name that is linked to it (usually a bunch of numbers and letters). You sure don't know much about those things, do you? But you'll argue about it anyway! Lol!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Constant, middle school BULLYING. That's what they get by with. But when the Mods do it..why wouldn't they think it's okay? I never asked your opinion about it. I confronted them head on, not with PM's and plans on how to bully someone. If you want to tell yourself it's a coincidence that several of them would start using a stupid photo that was gotten from their photo file and isn't even on any google photo site, then go ahead and make excuses for them. It's not the first time this has gone on. And the same people doing it. STAN is the only one who had that photo to post over and over that it was me even though he knew better.

I don't know why I would discuss this with you anyway, so let them have their fun and attacks. As long as it isn't about you...it's hunky dorey. You would just ban them from a thread if you were insulted by a gang of middle school creeps.

I wasn't even on the computer today and they gossiped about me and all they got was a 'warning' from BD. No 'banned from thread' or jack shit. So don't ask me what there is to 'get by with'. It is what they do and it's condoned as long as it's against a LEFTY. F-it.

nice rant.

my question was... if it is not you in the pic.. wtf do you care?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
When I've saved photo's off the internet, I save them by the name I want them....not the name that is linked to it (usually a bunch of numbers and letters). You sure don't know much about those things, do you? But you'll argue about it anyway! Lol!
Yes, someone (STAN) saved it as how he wanted it...that was my POINT, you ignorant ass. I know more about the computer than you will ever know so get lost. Do you really think it was saved as Nina bird when it was in the google photos? My god...how dense are you. That's how HE saved it for this files. So he'd know where to find it and use it in the future.
I have even worked at a computer repair shop and know more than you will ever know about the workings of a computer. So shove off. Explain to Mr. Fish and others why you were using pictures the same time your bullying pals were...not the first time it happened.
Better yet...go troll the other sites you and your Dawg were hinting that I belong to. LOL

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just a COINCIDENCE huh....them all using a photo that Stan claimed was me years ago and obviously saved it. Amazing they all use the same photos at the same time. You make excuses for them because you know shit about it and don't care.
certainly i know shit about it...

again.... if it's not you....why all the hubbub..?

meaning, what the hell do you care that they post some random picture, that according to you is not you, but that someone happened to title nina...even though its not..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I answered that. And I don't appreciate you 'getting in my face' to uphold bullying and soc puppets. Let's leave it at that.
well, i'm not in your face. am on a computer, presumably thousands of miles away from you.

further..it's not you in the pic, according to what has been shared. so, bullying how?

and, soc puppet.. no, it's been assessed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
nice rant.

my question was... if it is not you in the pic.. wtf do you care?
Because it was used by Thinker/Stan a few yrs ago to continuously say it was me, discuss with the other bullies about the ugly person in it, etc. Get's [Unwelcome language removed] old....you can't stand anyone disagreeing with you, so are you telling me that a bunch of gang bangers wouldn't get you pissed off? Even one person disagreeing with you or calling you out does that.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
certainly i know shit about it...

again.... if it's not you....why all the hubbub..?

meaning, what the hell do you care that they post some random picture, that according to you is not you, but that someone happened to title nina...even though its not..
"SOMEONE happened to title Nina." LOL Yep...just one of those coincidences. Nice going Phil. And there's no IF about it. So continue feeding the baboons with your lame excuses for them. It's your JOB here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because it was used by Thinker/Stan a few yrs ago to continuously say it was me, discuss with the other bullies about the ugly person in it, etc. Get's [Unwelcome language removed] old....you can't stand anyone disagreeing with you, so are you telling me that a bunch of gang bangers wouldn't get you pissed off? Even one person disagreeing with you or calling you out does that.

right, i remember. it was handled then.

i certainly can stand being disagreed with....(if you hadnt noticed..it's kindof 'THE" thing around here...)

depends, what do you mean by gangbangers... lady..er..gang..bangers..

i rarely get pissed off...btw.. just when people make shit up about me...or allude negatively or insultingly about my family... then, yep..real pissed off.. especially when i do no such thing to others.

MrMike

Bless you all
I will try to offer the nice olive branch here and give you an out on this meaningless argument. That photo (regardless of whoever first posted it or how it is labeled) is definitely not you. I hope that helps to extract you from this mess.

Try to have a great rest of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.