• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Year

Just wanted to wish all my PJ friends left and right a Happy and most prosperous New Year. May your days be long and trouble free, my you be healthy a nd your love one remain at you side all year long. May you happiness b e long and your disappointments be short. Here's to a better coming year,

ORR.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Just wanted to wish all my PJ friends left and right a Happy and most prosperous New Year. May your days be long and trouble free, my you be healthy a nd your love one remain at you side all year long. May you happiness b e long and your disappointments be short. Here's to a better coming year,

ORR.
How sweet! Thank you and right back atcha.

4/15

Mayor

ORR.
Thank you. And may all of those things apply to you also.

Jen

Senator

ORR.