• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now the left is following through on stealing your 2nd Amendment right.

I thought I was responding to Winston. I deleted that post but apparently not before you read it. Sorry.

Who's "we"? You and your right wing cultists here that has his head up trump's ass so far that he can't see reality? LOL
We who call ourselves conservative.

You know as well as I do that abortion is used as a right wing political wedge.
No, I think abortion is murder.

And I also think that when a person wants to murder their spouse, so that they don't have to pay palimony in a divorce, just because I say no you can't do that murder, that doesn't mean that I now have to pay that palimony. Do you get the logic of that? Did you read this far?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
I thought I was responding to Winston. I deleted that post but apparently not before you read it. Sorry.

We who call ourselves conservative.

No, I think abortion is murder.

And I also think that when a person wants to murder their spouse so that they don't have pay palimony in a divorce just because I say no you can't do that murder doesn't mean that I now have to pay that palimony. Do you get the logic of that? Did you read this far?
I know you call yourselves "compassionate conservatives" with "family values".

I also know that it's, like I said above, nothing but a political wedge issue, like "pro life".

People are beginning to see through the bs....

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/

This is because people are finally seeing the right wing hypocrisy in all of their bs rhetoric.

LOL

I know you call yourselves "compassionate conservatives" with "family values".

I also know that it's, like I said above, nothing but a political wedge issue, like "pro life".

People are beginning to see through the bs....

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/

This is because people are finally seeing the right wing hypocrisy in all of their bs rhetoric.

LOL
I'll try one more time to take you down a true moral path.

I think abortion is murder.

And I also think that when a person wants to murder their spouse, so that they don't have to pay palimony in a divorce, just because I say no you can't do that murder, that doesn't mean that I now have to pay that palimony. Do you get the logic of that? Did you read this far?

write on

Senator
I'll u

I think abortion is murder.

And I also think that when a person wantts to murder their spouse, so that they don't have pay palimony in a divorce, just because I say no you can't do that murder, that doesn't mean that I now have to pay that palimony. Do you get the logic of that? Did you read this far?
Oh, I get it...and addressed it with pointing ou the right wing bs rhetoric about compassionate conservatism.

What is with you right wingers? Why does money always mean more to you than a life---after it's born?

Oh, I get it...and addressed it with pointing ou the right wing bs rhetoric about compassionate conservatism.

What is with you right wingers? Why does money always mean more to you than a life---after it's born?
What is it with you on the left that all you want to do is steal. Constant thievery.

The truth is that studies show conservatives give more than liberals and other studies say it is equal but given differently.

So why are you running around flapping your gums about the studied topic that says you're wrong.

write on

Senator
What is it with you on the left that all you want to do is steal. Constant thievery.

The truth is that studies show conservatives give more than liberals and other studies say it is equal but given differently.

So why are you running around flapping your gums about the studied topic that says you're wrong.
Greed rules a right wingers life. Money is all they care about.

How's that "giving" working out? If you adopt instead of mouth off about how much more righteous you are compared to a Liberal, then you'd have a point.

But you don't, and can't.

Greed rules a right wingers life. Money is all they care about.

How's that "giving" working out? If you adopt instead of mouth off about how much more righteous you are compared to a Liberal, then you'd have a point.

But you don't, and can't.
Concentrate. Studies prove you wrong. If anything liberals are the tighwads.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Concentrate. Studies prove you wrong. If anything liberals are the tighwads.
remember, write-UN lives in PURE RED Oklahoma
probably treated like a lil' kitten, if it leaves his safe room
evidently can't afford to move to a blue state or parole officer doesn't allow it

write on

Senator
That is what I said about the studies, dippy. Short term memory problems indicate a likely drinking problem. You need to read posts all the way to end before jumping to respond.
What? I can read fine. That's not what you said.

Now, when you've been shown your myth is a lie, you immediately accuse me of not being able to read.

You right wingers deflect when confronted with facts. It's like you're a vampire seeing the sun.

Sheesh

What? I can read fine. That's not what you said.

Now, when you've been shown your myth is a lie, you immediately accuse me of not being able to read.

You right wingers deflect when confronted with facts. It's like you're a vampire seeing the sun.

Sheesh
You should ask the powers that be on PJ to change your name to "read on". :0)

write on

Senator
You should ask the powers that be on PJ to change your name to "read on". :0)
Nah, I'm reacting to years of right wingers claiming that they give more than Liberals and what you said above after talking about the studies;

"Concentrate. Studies prove you wrong. If anything liberals are the tighwads."

You repeated the same bogus right wing talking point.

Nah, I'm reacting to years of right wingers claiming that they give more than Liberals and what you said above after talking about the studies;

"Concentrate. Studies prove you wrong. If anything liberals are the tighwads."

You repeated the same bogus right wing talking point.
I'll help you out this one time. Note the highlight. If you need further explanation call a friend. :0)

upload_2018-11-10_21-53-2.png

redtide

Mayor
t
LOL are you going to use your AR15 TOY against an invading Russian army? They will bomb you with drones, your toys will not matter
these days it is much more about being able to defend ourselves when rabid libbers go wild which seems to happen more and more frequently every month. It is you people that are the reason someone would need a 30 round magazine, a semi-auto rifle and or a full auto rifle.