• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now the left is trying to steal 'chick flicks' from the vernacular

I can know what you mean. After all, I am never going to stop using teabaggers as I see fit to describe right wingers.
Well, faggots use the word to describe their proclivities they engage in. That now is an inside word that normal people are aware of and repulsed. Net negative for Maddow and the LGBTQPRSTUVXYZ community in PR terms.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I think your post makes their argument. These movie fall in all kinds of categories and you could find similar movies that you wouldn't list as a chick flicks even though its the same overall story and in the same genre.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, faggots use the word to describe their proclivities they engage in. That now is an inside word that normal people are aware of and repulsed. Net negative for Maddow and the LGBTQPRSTUVXYZ community in PR terms.
other than Bugs...…....Spam biggest queer in PJ

I think your post makes their argument. These movie fall in all kinds of categories and you could find similar movies that you wouldn't list as a chick flicks even though its the same overall story and in the same genre.
I have NO idea what you're talking about. Those are all chick flicks to be watched under duress. To this day I haven't watched Titanic but for a one minute snippet here and there slipped in on me at random.

What they are trying to do and your validation of it is nonsense and simply aggravating on society's psyche to no good end. That seems to be what the left uses the internet for. To just be virtue signaling dikcheads on a 24/7 basis. Yuck.

D

Deleted member 21794

No doubt it's subjective.

Spamature

President
I have NO idea what you're talking about. Those are all chick flicks to be watched under duress. To this day I haven't watched Titanic but for a one minute snippet here and there slipped in on me at random.

What they are trying to do and your validation of it is nonsense and simply aggravating on society's psyche to no good end. That seems to be what the left uses the internet for. To just be virtue signaling dikcheads on a 24/7 basis. Yuck.
I haven't seen all of movies on your list. But just because a movie is in the romantic comedy genre doesn't mean it's a that was made just to appeal to women. Some of them also qualify as other genres. Clueless is a teen high school movie. Brides Maids is a similar to other raunchy comedy bachelor party movies. Crazy Stupid Love is primarily about two men. Pitch Perfect and Mama Mia are musicals for the fans of acapella and ABBA respectively.

D

Deleted member 21794

Not my thread.
I hear ya. I only have so much energy for this topic. :D

I did see Mean Girls and think Lindsey Lohan was sexy as hell before her meltdown. Now she's full blown skank. :(