• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama lies EVERY TIME HIS LIPS MOVE!

Barbella

Senator
Take, for instance:

I am the son of a small businessman -- my dad worked for 20 years as a butcher to save up enough money to eventually start his own butcher store.

I am also the grandson of a small businessman. My grandfather (an immigrant), spent 20 years working as a butcher to eventually save up the money to start his own butcher store. Several of my uncles were given money by my grandfather to immigrate to America and they too eventually started their own butcher stores -- after years of hard work and sacrifice.

We built our own businesses. We never had help from government. Government didn’t put up the risk money to start our businesses. Government wasn’t by our side when we worked 16-hour days. Government had nothing to do with the marketing and advertising of our businesses. Government didn't help us land clients. WE WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO BUILT THOSE BUSINESSES.

Yet here was President Obama in front of the nation...the man who has demonized business owners for 4 years…the man who has threatened us with onerous new taxes for 4 years…claiming on national TV that he’s “the champion of small business.” And claiming to have given us 18 tax cuts.

What tax cuts? I have never heard of any Obama tax cuts for small business. Since I own multiple small businesses, isn’t that strange?

What I do know is that if you claim to be a champion of small business, first “do no harm.” A champion of small business would not demonize or denigrate us. He wouldn’t kill our enthusiasm or motivation by saying “You Didn’t Build That.” Who would want to work for a boss like that?That’s verbal abuse. Some employees in this litigious society might sue a boss like that for creating a “hostile work environment.” Could that man possibly claim to be a “champion of small business?” Only if he’s a lawyer and his lips are moving.

Life isn’t just about money, or profits. How you feel, how you’re treated, whether you like to get up in the morning, is more important than money. Obama has destroyed the enthusiasm of small business owners.

Obama’s verbal abuse and “hostile work environment” has killed our will to do more. Why would anyone work harder, or take more financial risk, for someone so negative and unappreciative? Hence the horrible Obama economy and miserable unemployment numbers. Don’t expect any improvement until Obama is gone.

Now to those 18 small business tax cuts that Obama claimed. I did a little research. They are small; obscure; most were renewals of tax breaks from previous administrations; many have already expired; and worst of all- Obama double counted them. Any time a tax cut was renewed, Obama counted that as two tax breaks. The lawyer’s lips are moving again.

The real story of small business under Obama is tax raises. Coming this January, Obama will unleash a torrent of punishing taxes on small business. We face the most massive income tax increase in history (remember we file taxes as individuals). We face the greatest expansion of big government in history with ObamaCare. We face massive ObamaCare tax increases on income, Medicare taxes, the sale of our business, the sale of stocks, the sale of our homes. We face onerous ObamaCare mandates.

And that’s all just a start. Based on the mountains of debt Obama has already created, and the mountains of spending he promises in the coming years, we can expect many more massive tax increases on income, capital gains, a national VAT tax (sales tax), removal of legal tax deductions, and worst of all -- an attempt to remove the cap on FICA (Social Security) taxes. If this comes to pass, I’ll lose my businesses. This small businessman cannot survive another 4 more years of Obama.

What would you call a person doing that kind of damage to small business, who calls himself a “champion of small business?”

Liar.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/25/small-businessman-to-obama-liar/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2AcUD9Ntw

degsme

Council Member
hmm I see no lies.. other than the ones you boled... Obama unleases ho "torrent of punishing taes on small businesses".. IN fact 97% of the small businesses are completely exempt from any rule changes and Obamacare.

But don't let facts confuse your lies...

Naw..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So the author of the cut and paste you provided didn't use roads built by the government? Didn't benefit from FDA inspections that made sure he was selling food that wouldn't poison his customers? Wouldn't have minded if Germany and Japan had invaded the US in the absence of a national army (I assume this was written by someone who emigrated back in that era)? Never used the courts to protect their business or property...and I assume never counted on a fire department or the police. Yeah, they did it all on their own.

By the way, if this guys ins't aware of the tax cuts then he should get Mitt's tax guy....his own is an idiot.

Council Member
Because you don't want to believe makes what Obama says a lie? Maybe if you got off your dead ass you might find out what the truth is, instead of following the talking points of a TV station that wants to pass itself off as news when everyone with any idea of facts knows it's only a 24/7 12 months a year republican commercial for the right.

And get real woman, I own several small business, right! If you did how do you find time to spend 12 hours a day on this and other sites. Get real, business men and women don't do these boards, they do the work that needs to be done. What businesses do you run their girl? Tell us what a person can do to create wealth and not have to work at it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Romney's version of the truth

Chrysler is moving Jeep production to China......well, not really.

Obama adopted Mitt's ideas to save GM.....nah, not even close.

The US navy is weaker now than in 1916. Dumber than dumb.

I can do an across the board tax cut of 20%, increase defense spending and still balance the budget...tell you how later.

Obama nationalized healthcare. Nope.

I worked across the aisle with the democrats...800 vetoes says you didn't.

I was a success as governor....then why are you losing in Massachusetts?

Barbella

Senator
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You "own several small businesses"??? And yet, here you are.....even though, according to you, "business men and women don't do these boards, they do the work that needs to be done".

When are you going to start working on your "several small businesses"????

You slay me....seriously.

Lapcat

Governor
Obama has even managed to "out-lie" the Clintons. And I didn't think ANYone would ever be able to do that!

It's amazing that so many of the idiot left either still believe what he bleats, or are just dishonest enough to KNOW he's lying and not care.

Lapcat

Governor
You actually believe him? I sure as hell don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You "own several small businesses"??? And yet, here you are.....even though, according to you, "business men and women don't do these boards, they do the work that needs to be done".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pay no attention to Romney's claims
1. Jeep is moving production to China....nope.
2. Obama did away with the work requirement for welfare recipients.
Nope.
3. Obama adopted Mitt's plan to save GM. Wow, how silly is that one?
4. Mitt can balance the budget with a 20% across the board tax cut and a $200 billion per year increase in defense spending.
5. the Affordable Care Act is socialized medicine.
6. Half the country won't take responsibility for their own lives and just want government handouts.
7. The US navy in 1916 was more powerful than the US navy of today.
8. The $700 billion that Obama cuts from future Medicare spending is bad, but Romney's $700 billion cust from Medicare are good? WTF?

I find it amazing that so may of you idiot republicans still believe what he bleats or are dishonest enough to know he is lying and don't care.....

By the way....all of the Romney lies are easily proven. Not so much in the case of your accusation.

Barbella

Senator
I just watched a video clip of him last night....

Liars blink blink blink rapidly. Obie did about 120 blinks per second....LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
In GOP lal-la land, if the Tea Party has managed to brainwash them into thinking there have been no tax cuts under Obama, then there haven't been any tax cuts under Obama.

That's just the way it is! If you say there have been tax cuts you are "lying."

Downright insane.

:lol:

Theseus

Council Member
All politicians lie [ALL OF THEM] do

If they didn't lie, misrepresent or slant the truth in order to reach whatever goal sought they wouldn't be very good a politicking would they?

Council Member

Well you say something and I use it as part of my reply and you now want to say that I am saying this about me? LOL if you are a small business owner, I own GM.

(this was you DA, "And get real woman, I own several small business, right!) this is what you said. My comment was making fun of you for spending your awake hours on this board..
And since you don't have time to find out what Obama has done for you, I will post Bo-4 respone to the I don't know of ANY TAX CUTS to help you
.http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ax-cuts-small/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ax-cuts-small/

Lapcat

Governor
Ok, TC. What tax cuts did Obama "give us"? I'm curious.

And no, extending the Bush tax cuts doesn't count. Especially since Obie intends to let them expire this January.

In GOP lal-la land, if the Tea Party has managed to brainwash them into thinking there have been no tax cuts under Obama, then there haven't been any tax cuts under Obama.

That's just the way it is! If you say there have been tax cuts you are "lying."

Downright insane.

:lol:

No lying from the FOX News folks, right?

"Jane Akre and her husband Steve Wilson are former employees of Fox owned-and-operated station WTVT in Tampa, Florida. In 1997, they were fired from the station after refusing to knowingly include false information in their report concerning the Monsanto Company’s production of RBGH, a drug designed to make cows produce more milk. They successfully sued under Florida’s whistle blower law and were awarded a US $425,000 settlement by jury decision. However, Fox appealed to an appellate court and won, after the court declared that the FCC policy against falsification that Fox violated was just a policy and not a “law, rule, or regulation”, and so the whistle blower law did not apply."

"The court agreed with WTVT’s (Fox) argument “that the FCC’s policy against the intentional falsification of the news — which the FCC has called its “news distortion policy” — does not qualify as the required “law, rule, or regulation” under section 448.102.[...] Because the FCC’s news distortion policy is not a “law, rule, or regulation” under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower’s statute.”[1]

"In 2001, Jane Akre and her husband won the Goldman Environmental Prize as a recognition for their report on RBGH. "[2]

"In 2004, Fox filed a US$1.7 million counter-suit against Akre and Wilson for trial fees and costs. Akre and Wilson both appear in a major portion of the 2004/5 critical documentary, The Corporation."

"In 2007 Jane became the editor-in-chief of the national news desk at InjuryBoard.com."[3]

http://foxnewsboycott.com/resources/...n-lie-lawsuit/

"The extent of Americans’ misperceptions vary significantly depending on their source of news. Those who receive most of their news from Fox News are more likely than average to have misperceptions. Those who receive most of their news from NPR or PBS are less likely to have misperceptions. These variations cannot simply be explained as a result of differences in the demographic characteristics of each audience, because these variations can also be found when comparing the demographic subgroups of each audience."
http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Ir..._Oct03_rpt.pdf

http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8148.pdf
http://www.comm.ohio-state.edu/kgarr...squeRumors.pdf
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi..._Dec10_rpt.pdf
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/pol...cons033634.php
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/final.pdf
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/outfox/final.pdf
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/

"The News Corporation scandal developed in mid-2011 out of a series of investigations following up the News of the World royal phone hacking scandal of 2005–2007. Where initially the scandal appeared contained to a single journalist at News Corporation subsidiary News of the World, with the 2007 jailing of Clive Goodman and the resignation of then editor Andy Coulson, investigations eventually revealed a much wider pattern of wrongdoing. This led to the closure of the News of the World on 10 July 2011, an apology by Rupert Murdoch in an advertisement in most British national newspapers, and the withdrawing of News Corporation's bid to take over the majority of BSkyB shares it did not own. However, investigations continued into what the company and individuals at the company knew of the phone hacking and when, as well as into other issues, including questions around police bribery. Since police renewed investigations in 2011, 90 people have been arrested and 16 charged with crimes in conjunction with illegal acquisition of confidential information, many if not most of them employees or agents of News Corp."

"News Corporation owns a multitude of news outlets in the United States, including the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, and the Fox News Channel. Several media critics have called for investigations into whether they too engaged in phone hacking activities. In addition to any possible illegal activities in the U.S., News Corporation and/or its executives might also face civil and criminal liability under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corporation_scandal

"Roger Eugene Ailes (born May 15, 1940) is president of Fox News Channel, and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group. Ailes was a media consultant for Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush and Rudy Giuliani’s first mayoral campaign (1989)."

"In 1991, Ailes convinced a syndicator to bring Rush Limbaugh from radio to television and became executive producer of the late-night show.[18] The show debuted in 1992 and was eventually discontinued in 1996. The pilot and series were produced with Richard Mincer, Maria Bianco (Dorfner), Kathleen Gleason and Nick Africano out of Unitel Studios on W. 57th Street in New York City."

"In 1993, Ailes became president of the cable channel CNBC and began planning another NBC cable channel, America's Talking. The new channel debuted on July 4, 1994. Ailes also hosted his own nightly show, Straight Forward, an hour-long talk show."[19]

Fox News

"After the announcement of Microsoft and NBC's partnership to create an online and cable news outlet, MSNBC, taking the place of America's Talking, Ailes left the network in February 1996 and was hired by Rupert Murdoch to create Fox News Channel for News Corporation. In addition, eighty-nine additional employees of the NBC networks left with Ailes to help with the new channel's creation for launch, on October 7, 1996."

Holocaust insensitivity allegation

"In January 2011, an open letter printed in the Wall Street Journal on the UN-designated Holocaust Remembrance Day from 400 rabbis, including the leaders of all main branches of Judaism in the US, called on Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of News Corp, to sanction Fox News commentator Glenn Beck due to his use of the Holocaust to "discredit any individual or organization you disagree with." Ailes called executives of the public radio network NPR "Nazis" for sacking a news analyst, Juan Williams, after Williams had made remarks considered by NPR to be offensive. Ailes apologised to a Jewish group for using the expression, although not to NPR. An executive at Fox News rejected the letter, calling it the work of a "George Soros-backed leftwing political organisation." Ailes has also dismissed Jewish critics, referring to them as "left-wing rabbis."[25]

Obstruction of justice allegation

"In February 2011, The New York Times reported that documents filed in a lawsuit state that Ailes urged former employee and current publisher Judith Regan to lie to federal investigators regarding her affair with New York City police commissioner Bernard Kerik, nominated for Department of Homeland Security Secretary. According to the documents, Regan alleges that Ailes wanted her to lie to protect Rudolph Giuliani, who was in the early stages of a presidential campaign. The court documents also state that Regan taped one of the conversations between Ailes and herself, where Ailes discusses her relationship with Kerik."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ailes

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ok, TC. What tax cuts did Obama "give us"? I'm curious.

And no, extending the Bush tax cuts doesn't count. Especially since Obie intends to let them expire this January.
Unbelievable.

GOP brainwashing DOES work.

Tax cuts signed by Obama "count" no matter how much your mind has been rinsed.

P.S. How about the Obama payroll tax cuts? Have your mindbenders told you how to pretend they did not occur?

Nestor2

Council Member
Not seeing your point here. Not only has Obama been great for small business, he's been a miracle worker for the economy at large. "Miracle worker," I say because when the oppo party rejects everything you propose and you still manage to get half of it done, that's a true miracle.