• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama's UN speech today:

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
AP Fact Check SHREDS his speech.

And bring in Ferguson was just stupid.
It was clear that he is out stomping up votes.........trying to put flames out there that will get his base out there to vote. Sort of the Nancy Pelosi crap about civilization as we know it being over with if the GOP gets control.
Those that didn't like The Presidents UN speech...ISIS and the Republican party...Fvck 'em

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Brings up a sheik who called for deaths of many people........

Apologized for Ferguson shooting, and everything.........calls America "failure" (it's not you, it's us)

Came across as namby-pamby, milquetoast, and WEAK...........

Didn't mention jihad....... terrorists......... any of that bad stuff that's going on.......

The speech was one of the most crap-filled speeches he has EVER made.

You know, Jen, you asked me earlier to show any lies and discrepancies you spout here when I accused you of doing that. Well your top post is FULL.OF.LIES. This sentence is nothing but a damn lie....
Didn't mention jihad....... terrorists......... any of that bad stuff that's going on.......
I'll post the video of his speech for anyone who doesn't have it tuned out while watching what's being said on Fox News or whatever it is you were watching when you "listened" to his speech. He talks about Russia's warmongering AND he mentions terrorism many times WHILE TALKING ABOUT TERRORISTS....ISSI....IRAN...you name it.

What the hell were YOU watching?? Certainly not this.
Start at 13:02..he used the word terror or terrorism MANY times. He talked about the radical extremists and what we are facing. In case you need INSTRUCTIONS...put your little cursor on 13:02 and COUNT THE WAYS HE ADDRESSES JUST WHAT YOU CLAIM HE DIDN'T.

Jen

Senator
You know, Jen, you asked me earlier to show any lies and discrepancies you spout here when I accused you of doing that. Well your top post is FULL.OF.LIES. This sentence is nothing but a damn lie....
I'll post the video of his speech for anyone who doesn't have it tuned out while watching what's being said on Fox News or whatever it is you were watching when you "listened" to his speech. He talks about Russia's warmongering AND he mentions terrorism many times WHILE TALKING ABOUT TERRORISTS....ISSI....IRAN...you name it.

What the hell were YOU watching?? Certainly not this.
Start at 13:02..he used the word terror or terrorism MANY times. He talked about the radical extremists and what we are facing. In case you need INSTRUCTIONS...put your little cursor on 13:02 and COUNT THE WAYS HE ADDRESSES JUST WHAT YOU CLAIM HE DIDN'T.

Did you hear the word "jihad"?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
These piece of shit Republicans offer nothing as the President works to defeat these ISIS thugs...They sound like traitors constantly complaining and whining...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
AP Fact Check SHREDS his speech.

And bring in Ferguson was just stupid.
It was clear that he is out stomping up votes.........trying to put flames out there that will get his base out there to vote. Sort of the Nancy Pelosi crap about civilization as we know it being over with if the GOP gets control.
IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD??? His statements about Ferguson?? Well you certainly didn't watch his speech. Your post is HOG WASH. You probably read some "fact check' that said what you are saying and didn't
Did you hear the word "jihad"?
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT A LYING COWARD YOU ARE. You ask..."did you hear the word Jihad?? I'm not sure, Jen, he DID you the words extremists and ISSI and TERRORISM and TERRORISTS many times. And you pick one little word out of the LIES you told in your top post and dwell on that??? Jihads ARE extremists and terrorists, you fool.

Jen

Senator
IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD??? His statements about Ferguson?? Well you certainly didn't watch his speech. Your post is HOG WASH. You probably read some "fact check' that said what you are saying and didn't

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT A LYING COWARD YOU ARE. You ask..."did you hear the word Jihad?? I'm not sure, Jen, he DID you the words extremists and ISSI and TERRORISM and TERRORISTS many times. And you pick one little word out of the LIES you told in your top post and dwell on that??? Jihads ARE extremists and terrorists, you fool.
Calm down, schweetz.
You're going to end up with the vapors.
ROFL (I don't care enough to find a picture to add).

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Thank you, Sally.
This post proves that you've got a lot going on in that noodle of yours.
Your post proves what a LYING POS you are. You better watch that again and tell us that he didn't mention terrorists and terrorism and "any of that "BAD STUFF" going on. I DARE YOU. Start at 13:02...the rest of his speech is about all that "BAD STUFF". You didn't watch it or you lie like a rug.
WTH do you think...that we are going to take your word for anything Obama says or does??? You think you can make up shit and get by with it as usual??

Jen

Senator
Your post proves what a LYING POS you are. You better watch that again and tell us that he didn't mention terrorists and terrorism and "any of that "BAD STUFF" going on. I DARE YOU. Start at 13:02...the rest of his speech is about all that "BAD STUFF". You didn't watch it or you lie like a rug.
WTH do you think...that we are going to take your word for anything Obama says or does??? You think you can make up shit and get by with it as usual??
I made up nothing. My words here and my opinion stands as is.
Your nitpicking means zilch to me so I'll just sit back and watch you unravel I guess.

Jen

Senator
blah blah blah blah.............. your last 3 posts have all said the same thing, or hadn't you notices?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Calm down, schweetz.
You're going to end up with the vapors.
ROFL (I don't care enough to find a picture to add).
Vapors?? I don't have vapors, granny. Nothing to say about your filthy LIES?? Come on...admit it. You LIED. Go to the site where I got that clip on youtube...it even says under the clip I posted..
Obama UN Speech on ISIS SYRIA Militant Islam | President Obama Addresses United Nation
It wasn't just about the "bad stuff" (nice wording for a 2nd grader) but about other things as well. BUT as I said...most of the speech was about just what you denied he even mentioned. Making fun of my "vapors" (my asthma, I take it) doesn't change a fricken thing. You're a piece of work.