• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Okay Trump defenders let us suppose the whistleblower is....

Spamature

President
Bam! You moved the goal posts.... an obvious surrender.

Charges that stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones."
No you just got petty. The original comment says that she was the whistleblower. So since you claim it stemmed from her. How did she blow the whistle on Clinton ?

EatTheRich

President
Sorry, that won't cut it. Spamature says Clinton's impeachment had nothing to do with Paula Jones. The obvious facts say otherwise.

But to indulge you on the blowjob thing... it's silly to think oral sex can be excluded from the definition of sexual relations. That's Washington DC gobbledygook. Plus, you're probably lying about that anyway. So how about a link?
https://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3457&context=cklawreview

The only thing it had to do with Paula Jones was that the Paula Jones case was launched on false pretenses as a pretext to question Clinton under oath about his sex life.

D

Deleted member 21794

https://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3457&context=cklawreview

The only thing it had to do with Paula Jones was that the Paula Jones case was launched on false pretenses as a pretext to question Clinton under oath about his sex life.
Yes, I agree Spamature is wrong. Clearly, it is a lie to say the Clinton impeachment has nothing to do with Paula Jones. Hopefully, @Spamature will take notice that even you, his comrade, has provided additional documentation that he is incorrect. While I certainly didn't need your help with yet another Spamature beat down, I gladly accept it with a smirk on my face.

D

Deleted member 21794

No you just got petty. The original comment says that she was the whistleblower. So since you claim it stemmed from her. How did she blow the whistle on Clinton ?
And slowly you're coming around, now saying I "just got petty"- another obvious sign you know you got beaten down. But now, it's just because I "just got petty". LOL

While you shuck and jive, I merely stand by the facts already known and stated. You said (emphasis added):

Clinton was impeached for lying about his affair with Lewinsky, not for anything that had to do with Jones, you are being dishonest if you claim otherwise. If that were true you would explain what Jones had to do with his impeachment, but you didn't, because you can't.
I only need reply with the FACTS:

"The impeachment of Bill Clinton was initiated on October 8, 1998, when the United States House of Representatives voted to commence impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton, 42nd president of the United States, for "high crimes and misdemeanors", which were subsequently detailed in two articles of impeachment. The specific charges against the president were lying under oath and obstruction of justice, charges that stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

And now, even your comrade @EatTheRich is unwittingly piling on. A fine day on PJ!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Spamature

President
And slowly you're coming around, now saying I "just got petty"- another obvious sign you know you got beaten down. But now, it's just because I "just got petty". LOL

While you shuck and jive, I merely stand by the facts already known and stated. You said (emphasis added):

I only need reply with the FACTS:

"The impeachment of Bill Clinton was initiated on October 8, 1998, when the United States House of Representatives voted to commence impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton, 42nd president of the United States, for "high crimes and misdemeanors", which were subsequently detailed in two articles of impeachment. The specific charges against the president were lying under oath and obstruction of justice, charges that stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones."

And now, even your comrade @EatTheRich is unwittingly piling on. A fine day on PJ!

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Her lawsuit had nothing to do with his lie.

From the wiki article:

The judge in the Jones case later ruled the Lewinsky matter immaterial,and threw out the case in April 1998 on the grounds that Jones had failed to show any damages. After Jones appealed, Clinton agreed in November 1998 to settle the case for $850,000 while still admitting no wrongdoing

In other words the court ruled that the Jones and Lewinsky matters had nothing to do with each other.

D

Deleted member 21794

Her lawsuit had nothing to do with his lie.

From the wiki article:

The judge in the Jones case later ruled the Lewinsky matter immaterial,and threw out the case in April 1998 on the grounds that Jones had failed to show any damages. After Jones appealed, Clinton agreed in November 1998 to settle the case for $850,000 while still admitting no wrongdoing

In other words the court ruled that the Jones and Lewinsky matters had nothing to do with each other.
Wow, you're STILL coming back for more???? Here you go....

Spamature

President
Wow, you're STILL coming back for more???? Here you go....

I am only following the trail you left when you ran from Belinda Tripp. She says you need to man up and face your whistleblower hypocrisy instead of trying to claim she and Paula Jones did the same thing.

D

Deleted member 21794

I am only following the trail you left when you ran from Belinda Tripp. She says you need to man up and face your whistleblower hypocrisy instead of trying to claim she and Paula Jones did the same thing.
How does your repeated babbling about Linda Tripp mitigate the thorough beat down I gav you???

Spamature

President
How does your repeated babbling about Linda Tripp mitigate the thorough beat down I gave you???
The lie Clinton told that causes him to be impeached had nothing to do with Jones's lawsuit as per the ruling of the judge in that case, just as your source says.

D

Deleted member 21794

Link to me saying Linda Tripp and Paula Jones did the same thing?

D

Deleted member 21794

The lie Clinton told that causes him to be impeached had nothing to do with Jones's lawsuit as per the ruling of the judge in that case, just as your source says.

D

Deleted member 21794

Sorry, I never heard of a Belinda Tripp.
Me neither. I think he's just babbling to draw attention away from the multiple, brutal beat downs he's gotten in this thread.

Spamature

President
Link to me saying Linda Tripp and Paula Jones did the same thing?
You're responding to the post that "stems from" the post that claimed she was the whistleblower .

Your hypocrisy is whining about the whistleblower and conspiracy theories about some Dem plot to trap Trump.

I gave you a real conspiracy that included an illegal wiretap. (Something you hypocritical wingers deluded yourselves into believing it was done to Trump ). I gave you the fact that the Tripp manipulated Lewinsky into keeping the affair going show she could get evidence from her illegal wiretap. I showed you that Lucianne Goldberg actually did coach Tripp just as your winger conspiracies claim this still unknown whistleblower was coached.