• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Once, a long time ago... or maybe twice, could be more than that, I don't recall....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbella

Senator
I was the aggressor in a relationship. Hell, I was young, pretty, loving life, and full of pep. Pretty bold and downright fierce, even. Had a lot of fun, too... and so did the guys I 'harassed'... LOL

In today's ridiculous weird-assed society (thanks to liberal victims/hypocritical [Unwelcome language removed]), male/female relationships are rapidly turning into some job nobody wants because a) it's no longer fun, and b) it sounds like a hell of a lot of work, looking over your shoulder, hoping you didn't 'offend' someone by looking at him/her longer than a split second.

Good job, dopes. Once again you managed to kill life.

MrMike

Bless you all
When I had my office in Sweden our gals (including my secretary) in the summer would go out and lay in the yard right outside our windows (we overlooked the water). They'd strip off their clothes and just lay there in the sun at lunchtime. Never had a problem with it nor any of the folks there bothering them. Of course that was in the early 90's through 2000, before the real onslaught of Islam in Sweden (bet they don't do that anymore).

Imagine that in USA ?

lol

Jen

Senator
I was the aggressor in a relationship. Hell, I was young, pretty, loving life, and full of pep. Pretty bold and downright fierce, even. Had a lot of fun, too... and so did the guys I 'harassed'... LOL

In today's ridiculous weird-assed society (thanks to liberal victims/hypocritical [Unwelcome language removed]), male/female relationships are rapidly turning into some job nobody wants because a) it's no longer fun, and b) it sounds like a hell of a lot of work, looking over your shoulder, hoping you didn't 'offend' someone by looking at him/her longer than a split second.

Same here. Hope none of those dudes ever remember and try to get me for harassment. I certainly enjoyed the game regardless of who was the aggressor in those days.

The game is gone.

Too dangerous.

Sad.

Barbella

Senator
When I had my office in Sweden our gals (including my secretary) in the summer would go out and lay in the yard right outside our windows (we overlooked the water). They'd strip off their clothes and just lay there in the sun at lunchtime. Never had a problem with it nor any of the folks there bothering them. Of course that was in the early 90's through 2000, before the real onslaught of Islam in Sweden (bet they don't do that anymore).

Imagine that in USA ?

lol
Same in Germany, even back in the 80's... LOL. My youngest daughter, who was 14 at the time, couldn't get over the public nudity... hahahaha

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Same here. Hope none of those dudes ever remember and try to get me for harassment. I certainly enjoyed the game regardless of who was the aggressor in those days.

The game is gone.

Too dangerous.

Sad.
What's SAD is you and Barbella promoting yourselves on a Political site.
Why do you think that anyone would ever believe your stories?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Does it matter?
Nope.
Evidently it matters to you and your 2 pals here who do the same thing. Does anyone buy your stories of beauty and sex besides the dolts you hang with here?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I have to admit that the numerous flirtations in the work place that happened when I was in my 20s could well have been seen by someone as harassment...although I was always super careful about any hint of an intimate relationship with subordinates. I had dated a woman in operations. We had an opening in Tech support, which I managed, and she applied. I had a policy that all applicants were interviewed with everyone in the group and the candidate we selected was to be unanimous. When she was picked I called her into my office to make sure she understood the wall between us as intimates vs co-workers. She got it.

Her HR jacket had the write ups from all of my team that stated their reasons for selecting her. Made it rock solid that I could not be accused of favoritism. Her promotions were likewise well supported with documentation from others on the team. It did make me more circumspect, since I had been out on dates with her before she worked for me.

I was a participant in a "Buns contest" during a beer bash...I didn't win, but imagine how that would be seen today. It was organized by some of the more ardent feminists in answer to a pretty sexist poster one of our factories in Europe had produced.

Jen

Senator
Evidently it matters to you and your 2 pals here who do the same thing. Does anyone buy your stories of beauty and sex besides the dolts you hang with here?
I'm not beautiful. Anyone who has seen me knows that. But even I had a flash of time when I thought I was somewhat cute. And here you are chastising me for mentioning it. Just sad.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
We need to get avatars of sexy women so we can pretend we look like our avatars.:)

Caroljo

Senator
I always thought this was a POLITICAL site.:confused:
Oh come on Rose....this is a site with many topics. Always has been. This is a post about how things USED to be compared to what we see today. I'd think even you would admit this is getting just plain stupid.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I have to admit that the numerous flirtations in the work place that happened when I was in my 20s could well have been seen by someone as harassment...although I was always super careful about any hint of an intimate relationship with subordinates. I had dated a woman in operations. We had an opening in Tech support, which I managed, and she applied. I had a policy that all applicants were interviewed with everyone in the group and the candidate we selected was to be unanimous. When she was picked I called her into my office to make sure she understood the wall between us as intimates vs co-workers. She got it.

Her HR jacket had the write ups from all of my team that stated their reasons for selecting her. Made it rock solid that I could not be accused of favoritism. Her promotions were likewise well supported with documentation from others on the team. It did make me more circumspect, since I had been out on dates with her before she worked for me.

I was a participant in a "Buns contest" during a beer bash...I didn't win, but imagine how that would be seen today. It was organized by some of the more ardent feminists in answer to a pretty sexist poster one of our factories in Europe had produced.
Hope one of them doesn't hold a grudge, and makes a public decree that your relations weren't consensual. With enough press, your job would drop you. Isn't leftist justice sweet?

Caroljo

Senator
We need to get avatars of sexy women so we can pretend we look like our avatars.:)
WHO here has said they look like their avatars? Nobody. Why does it matter what someone uses as their avatar? People have their preferences. Nina always makes something out of nothing. NOBODY here have said their avatar represents them! If it did, then Nina's would prove her lust for Trump since she mostly uses his picture. Right?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Oh come on Rose....this is a site with many topics. Always has been. This is a post about how things USED to be compared to what we see today. I'd think even you would admit this is getting just plain stupid.
Maybe. Let's see if it changes the culture for women at work and school, etc. If it does that will be a good thing.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
WHO here has said they look like their avatars? Nobody. Why does it matter what someone uses as their avatar? People have their preferences. Nina always makes something out of nothing. NOBODY here have said their avatar represents them! If it did, then Nina's would prove her lust for Trump since she mostly uses his picture. Right?
I just think it would be fun to get sexy looking avatars.:)

MrMike

Bless you all
I look just like my avatar! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.