• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So this is why Trump replaced the Director of National Intelligence.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump will purge anyone in Intel who tells congress and America what is going on. The DNI simply had his people tell congress the latest on Russia doing a repeat of 2016. Trump was FURIOUS and reportedly expressed the fear that Democrats would use this against him. Damn right, we will.
So I agree Trump trying to shut down this info is treasonous.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump will purge anyone in Intel who tells congress and America what is going on. The DNI simply had his people tell congress the latest on Russia doing a repeat of 2016. Trump was FURIOUS and reportedly expressed the fear that Democrats would use this against him. Damn right, we will.
So I agree Trump trying to shut down this info is treasonous.
It’s truly nauseating watching the Trump/GOP cult support Trump’s treasonous conduct. They are killing the nation.

MrMike

Bless you all
Putin helped Trump win in 2016....and he's doing it again in 2020. Trump will never know if he could win on his own.

View attachment 48675
Well, Mueller disagreed with your fantasy. I guess Bernie is getting the Democrat poor loser "treatment" now in their attempt to unravel his success in the primary.

Putin really only had one good buddy in the 2016 campaign and Russia made sure to toss cash at them as well. But Democrats continue to ignore the obvious in their emotional meltdown.

Because he was on America's side.

Once the DOP senate officially immunized Trump. He is going to collude and conspire right out in the open, and now he will do it using the power of his office.

He's already dictated that all investigations into an presidential campaign has to go through his bag man Baghdad Bob Barr who says Trump can terminate any investigation into himself.

He's muzzled the ongoing investigations in Ukraine.

Now he's making sure even our spy agencies will be powerless to counter or warn the nation about future attacks by having his unqualified crony oversee the intel agencies.

I can't understand why anyone would support and defend this sh*t.
Schitty Schiff leaked again. He needs to be tossed in the hoosegow

That lie has been debunked.
No, it hasn't.
The bigger question is why it needs to be “leaked” at all. But Trump tries to hide Putin’s illegal election interference from Americans. Shucks, he even denies that they do it.
Bullshit intelligence should not be force fed to the public because leftists deem it so.
Downright treasonous.
Of Schiff certainly.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, it hasn't.

Bullshit intelligence should not be force fed to the public because leftists deem it so.

Of Schiff certainly.
If you ever get deprogrammed you’ll realize how insane it is to reject the findings of all investigations (including the GOP Senate’s probe) and to instead accept the lies of Trump and Putin.

Until then, you’ll be unable to grasp this.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You should read the Mueller report someday. Or the Senate report. Or anything written by our intel agencies.

Of course, I know you prefer to listen to the lies told by Trump and Fox Noise.
You read the Durham Report when it comes out and get back to me. I give the Mueller Report all of the weight it is due based on this:

And the knowledge that almost assuredly within weeks of the start of his "inquiry" (if not before) he either knew (or should have known) that the "predicate" against Trump's campaign was fake. Yet he went on and wasted $40 million and almost two years before announcing that there was no evidence to be produced, but was nevertheless sure that there was something bad going on. LOL! Classic bad copism - we know he's guilty, we just can't prove it - to justify a (failed) fishing expedition. The Senate "investigation" was a political process and not a law enforcement one. Again, not worth the paper it is written on.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You read the Durham Report when it comes out and get back to me. I give the Mueller Report all of the weight it is due based on this:

And the knowledge that almost assuredly within weeks of the start of his "inquiry" (if not before) he either knew (or should have known) that the "predicate" against Trump's campaign was fake. Yet he went on and wasted $40 million and almost two years before announcing that there was no evidence to be produced, but was nevertheless sure that there was something bad going on. LOL! Classic bad copism - we know he's guilty, we just can't prove it - to justify a (failed) fishing expedition. The Senate "investigation" was a political process and not a law enforcement one. Again, not worth the paper it is written on.
There was “no evidence to be produced”?

34 people indicted, and 7 senior Trump aides convicted of felonies, and you dare to tell that atrocious lie?

Deplorable!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Expecting Donald's SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade is why people support this shit.
Yep, right along with Hillary in jail and Mexico paying for the wall - 3 of the greatest con games of all time ! and they still believe it

btw - is it time to fire up the caravans again? have they got the fake footage ready yet and the paychecks ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
DemocratUnderground and MSNBC and CNN tell them they need to be mad. So they oblige.

Nevermind Democrats decided to create this fake story to create an impeachment.

That's finnnnnnnnne with them. :)

so today are you an angry white man? honestly I can't keep up with who is posting ?