• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thank you, Hillary

Jen

Senator
Once again Hillary is proving she's a liability to the Democratic Party. She's trashing women who didn't vote for her now. First she calls half the population a "basket of deplorables" and now she says married women who voted for Trump probably did so because their husbands told them to do it.

There may be one woman in America who voted the way her husband told her to vote............... the rest of the women were insulted by Hillary. Instead of adding people to the Democratic Party, Hillary seems to be trying to lose voters for her party.

That said, how pathetic is if that well over a year past the election, Hillary is still whining about losing it and making up more excuses for it? Dang! Can't get any more pathetic than that.

Way to go, Hillary!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/14/hillary-clinton-criticized-by-fellow-dems-for-trashing-female-trump-voters.html

Bugsy McGurk

President
Once again Hillary is proving she's a liability to the Democratic Party. She's trashing women who didn't vote for her now. First she calls half the population a "basket of deplorables" and now she says married women who voted for Trump probably did so because their husbands told them to do it.

There may be one woman in America who voted the way her husband told her to vote............... the rest of the women were insulted by Hillary. Instead of adding people to the Democratic Party, Hillary seems to be trying to lose voters for her party.

That said, how pathetic is if that well over a year past the election, Hillary is still whining about losing it and making up more excuses for it? Dang! Can't get any more pathetic than that.

Way to go, Hillary!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/14/hillary-clinton-criticized-by-fellow-dems-for-trashing-female-trump-voters.html
FYI, she didn’t call half the population deplorables. She called half of Trump’s supporters deplorables.

I think she low-balled that number.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
No worries, we deplorables got even.
Nah, your cultism leads you to think that the Kremlin did the nation a favor by getting Trump elected, but you’re wrong. The Kremlin screwed us all by getting a lunatic elected, but you deplorables are too brainwashed to know it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
FYI, she didn’t call half the population deplorables. She called half of Trump’s supporters deplorables.

I think she low-balled that number.

;-)
Yep and she apologized. I wonder why she did that when Trump calls people son of a bitches. He still does that. But that's okay with Jen. She adores Trump.

Jen

Senator
Imagine That!!! Jen NEVER apologizes for her lies or even admits she's wrong. I've shown her a transcript and she dissed it to display her own ideas of what was said.
I have apologized before when I was wrong about something. Not this time. I did not lie.

Zam-Zam

Senator

Way to go, Hillary!!!

She's irritating Democrats.

What a shame......:>)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I have apologized before when I was wrong about something. Not this time. I did not lie.
In Trumplandia, where a lie is true, and truth is a lie, it’s true to say Hillary called all Trump supporters deplorables, when she actually called half of Trump supporters deplorables.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
In Trumplandia, where a lie is true, and truth is a lie, it’s true to say Hillary called all Trump supporters deplorables, when she actually called half of Trump supporters deplorables.
An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us.

A key reason in the flushing of the progressives globalist agenda with the rest of the leftist turds.

SB