• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There was a time when Evil was dealt with

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The Clintons have been very destructive to America, the information that flowed to China and North Korea is what we are facing today. I would add Obama to this list as his aid to the Muslims and aid he gave created ISIS. He also loundered Billions in illegal activities. All three should be tried and in my opinion, should face a firing squad.

Jen

Senator
The Clintons have been very destructive to America, the information that flowed to China and North Korea is what we are facing today. I would add Obama to this list as his aid to the Muslims and aid he gave created ISIS. He also loundered Billions in illegal activities. All three should be tried and in my opinion, should face a firing squad.
All three of them: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama would have faced a firing squad in saner times and should face one now. They have sold our nation to the highest bidder for their own gain.

EatTheRich

President
You have evidence that the Clintons sold nuclear materials to the Soviets (apparently when WJC was governor of Arkansas?), that Obama aided ISIS (the way Reagan aided the contras), or that Obama "loundered" billions?