• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They're no angels...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I sure hope so. It'll be even more fun to see you braying for TWO wars instead of just one.

I don't care. Our troops are being taken out of harm's way, and you and your fellow Democrats oppose that. You oppose our troops being taken out of harm's way. You want our troops left in a dangerous foreign place where many thousands of their fellow soldiers have been killed, rather than brought home. Because Orange Man bad. That's all anyone needs to know.

Trump beat everyone on this one. It's just leftover butthurt.

He's playing chess, we are playing , not even checkers, but tic tac toe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I sure hope so. It'll be even more fun to see you braying for TWO wars instead of just one.

I don't care. Our troops are being taken out of harm's way, and you and your fellow Democrats oppose that. You oppose our troops being taken out of harm's way. You want our troops left in a dangerous foreign place where many thousands of their fellow soldiers have been killed, rather than brought home. Because Orange Man bad. That's all anyone needs to know.
Orange man stupid....that is a fact. How would it have worked if he'd withdrawn all US troops from Germany in 1946? Should Eisenhower have withdrawn all troops from South Korea in 1953?

Have you checked your ancestry? I detect some DNA from Neville Chamberlain in your thought process.

Orange man stupid....that is a fact. How would it have worked if he'd withdrawn all US troops from Germany in 1946? Should Eisenhower have withdrawn all troops from South Korea in 1953?

Have you checked your ancestry? I detect some DNA from Neville Chamberlain in your thought process.
It's interesting that you, like your fellow nutters, are now relying almost solely on imaginary scenarios to have your Orange Man bad tantrum of the day. LOL! Keep it up, you probably just gave Trump another few votes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's interesting that you, like your fellow nutters, are now relying almost solely on imaginary scenarios to have your Orange Man bad tantrum of the day. LOL! Keep it up, you probably just gave Trump another few votes.
We have kept troops in harm's way for most of the last 100 years. There has been peace in Europe during that time. We have kept troops in harm's way in South Korea and the result has been that the North has not invaded the South again.

There was no fighting in Northern Syria that endangered our troops there. They kept the peace. As soon as they left the invasion began.

Nice of you to pick up Trump's talking points, but the fact is that even republicans in Congress have condemned this dishonorable act.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So you would like to have gone to war in Syria and Ukraine and think I'm a war monger?
No. You are supporting the terrorists again.

Obama threatened war in Syria and Assad gave up the all WMDs that we knew about. The destruction of those weapons was well documented.
And then Assad gassed people more times.

Obama's sanctions against Russia because of Crimea and Ukraine are still in effect, as are those enacted by the EU. Russia's economy and Putin's circle of cronies all took a hit. Should we have committed troops? I don't think so. It seems you do.
I ain't the one complaining that Trump withdrew troops...That is "you people(™)."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How's this for an imaginary scenario....Pence goes to Turkey to beg the Turks to quit the slaughter...they say "Yeah, sure thing" and Pence declares a cease fire and Trump claims to have saved "millions of lives"....and the Turks open fire not even 24 hours later..

Within hours of Pence meeting, Turkey's 'pause' on attacking Syria appears breached

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/within-hours-of-pence-meeting-turkeys-pause-on-attacking-syria-appears-breached/ar-AAIZbNC?li=BBnb7Kz

Remember when Trump said he'd destroy the Turkish economy?

We have kept troops in harm's way for most of the last 100 years. There has been peace in Europe during that time. We have kept troops in harm's way in South Korea and the result has been that the North has not invaded the South again.

There was no fighting in Northern Syria that endangered our troops there. They kept the peace. As soon as they left the invasion began.

Nice of you to pick up Trump's talking points, but the fact is that even republicans in Congress have condemned this dishonorable act.
So we agree you want to keep troops in harm's way, and not bring them home. I'm looking forward to Elizabeth Warren selling that one!

I'm also very much enjoying the fact that "republicans in Congress" are now your go-to barometer for foreign policy. LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. You are supporting the terrorists again.

And then Assad gassed people more times.

I ain't the one complaining that Trump withdrew troops...That is "you people(™)."
1. Assad used chlorine...an easily obtained chemical. Should Obama have gone to war against Syria or should he have bombed an empty airfield as Trump did?
2. Supporting terrorists? Because you say the Kurds are terrorists or is it because Trump says they are?

The Kurds have fought against the Turkish domination of the Kurdish areas of Turkey. Does that make them terrorists? The women and children now being slaughtered by Turkey are guilty of terrorism?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So we agree you want to keep troops in harm's way, and not bring them home. I'm looking forward to Elizabeth Warren selling that one!

I'm also very much enjoying the fact that "republicans in Congress" are now your go-to barometer for foreign policy. LOL
Are you also enjoying the wide spread support Trump is getting from his allies? (Putin, Assad, Erdogan, Khamenei)

Have you noticed that our real allies have condemned Trump's actions and cut off military sales to Turkey? Who is actually supporting Trump?

Are you also enjoying the wide spread support Trump is getting from his allies? (Putin, Assad, Erdogan, Khamenei)

Have you noticed that our real allies have condemned Trump's actions and cut off military sales to Turkey? Who is actually supporting Trump?

Sounds like our "real allies" need to up their troop presence in the region, putting them in harm's way, as you want to do.

Drumcollie

WWI...Wilson(D)
WWII...FDR(D)
Korean War...Truman(D)
Vietnam War...LBJ(D)
Iran Hostages...Jimmy Carter(D)
Gulf War...Bush

The PKK(Kurds) were attacking Turkey with some idea of a communist Kurd state. They killed Turkish civilians.

You support terrorists.

Drumcollie

Are you enjoying supporting terrorists.

Bear Claw

President
WWI...Wilson(D)
WWII...FDR(D)
Korean War...Truman(D)
Vietnam War...LBJ(D)
Gulf War...Bush

The PKK(Kurds) were attacking Turkey with some idea of a communist Kurd state. They killed Turkish civilians.

You support terrorists.

Trump.....International Trade War

WWI...Wilson(D)
WWII...FDR(D)
Korean War...Truman(D)
Vietnam War...LBJ(D)
Gulf War...Bush

You support terrorists.
That doesn't even include the tens of millions murdered through the Democrats' support of Margaret Sanger's black genocide program.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The writer giving that sound thrashing to Trump is conservative Max Boot.

Trump essentially turned over the Middle East to Putin and now America has no influence or standing there or anywhere. Every world leader knows Trump is a fool whose word is no good. Thanks, malignant narcissist traitor Trump.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, no fighting that endangered our troops, yet several have been killed. Makes sense.

Dishonorable? There's nothing dishonorable about keeping a campaign promise.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Four Americans were killed on January 16th in Manbij, Syria. Is that the reason we let hundreds of Kurds get killed by the Turks?

Do you have evidence that Trump consulted with his military leadership prior to ordering this withdrawal? If you do it would fly in the face of practically every other decision he has made. Why do you think his appointees are constantly quitting?

My guess is as relevant as yours...more so since your oxygen supply is clearly cut off by Trump's sphincter.

Bringing our troops home insures thousands of Kurds killed.
So what? The Kurds are simply the enemy of our enemy (and not our "friends"), and many are, well, terrorists (by definition). How long are we going to keep hemorrhaging cash and sacrificing american troops to protect them - a millennium??? They are never going to be safe from their enemies in the region. It is way past time to recognize that simple fact.